[PP-F1]Making a living z-man8911 complete

Z is now in the city of beginnings looking forward to a new quest he just got. alright time to be a smith Z thought. it looks like all i need to do this quest is find some iron ore, but am i going to find that at?. "hmmmmm" Z starts to think of how other MMO's are played. i guess the best place to look for ore is in a cave i guess it should be far from this city. for most of the ore mite be gone. Z start his trip out off the city with his sight set on the cliffs he can see.those over there look like a good place to start.

Z's eyes begin to wounder around as walks toward his goal. He starts to notice all the strange trees and flowers that grow in SAO, and how what he thinks he smells is real. when in fact it is not and is just a game. i wonder if the game crater made these trees form a pic form real trees or just made them up himself. i wonder what i would be doing right now if i were not here? i guess i would be cutting grass maybe i would just getting ready to start fighting. i wonder if i could beat HIM yet Z's thoughts trails off and he just starts and he just starts running fast and fast for some strange reason maybe he thinks will make it there faster so longs as i keep my sight on the cliffs i should be fine.

Dashing though the fields heading towards the cliffs where he hopes to find ores, all most there, it looks like if I keep my mind a wake this virtual body will still move. So long as I stay a wake I will be able to run as far as I wont, this will knowledge come in handy z thought. running for long spans of time is nothing new to Z for training for marshle arts he would go running to build endurance. The longest he has gone is 2hr of constant running. The only issue i may have is if it gets dark before I am done mining other wise I am going to have to find a place to sleep.

Z finely made it to the cliffs edge ,Z being at the bottom of it. Z spots a cave to slightly to left of him. That should be a good place to look for ores Z thinks as he walks toward the cave. Before he walks in makes shore there no other monsters or players about. Looks safe to me, with the sun setting in the sky I am going to need to find the ore fast Z thought as he walks into the cave,wow this cave is brighter then I thought it would be. some racks look like they are glowing!. Z begins to look for the ore having no clue what it may look like.

after hours off searching Z finds what looks like iron ore see starts to mine it. after mining for 30 seconds he finally minds out the vain and it yields 2 iron. in shock that he got iron Z throws his hands up and shouts out the Zelda loot finding song. "finely got iron ore now back to the city of beginnings" Z said aloud. Z starts to walk out of the cave when he notices he that it got dark and is now night time. i guess i need to find a place to sleep or should i hoof it back to the city. what to do what to do hmmm, Z starts to yawn,i guess i better find a place to sleep.

Z heads back in the cave to look for some where to sleep. i may be best to find some back corner of the cave where i can sleepZ thought. that night Z had a dream, it was one dreams that some times comes true, Z had a dream about a rock that no one could brake with a sword. Z saw himself standing there with is hands wrapped bound in some kind of cloth. he began to beat the rock over and over again, till he finely saw it start to crack. finely he used of his most powerful martial arts moves shattering the rock it. Z wakes up with a startle from such a vivid dream "day time already that was fast" Z said aloud "time to get moving back to town". Z starts his hike back to town he decides to take his time walking back.

well i guess i can start to journey to a new city or village were i mite be able to meat a player who can help me craft hmmm but where to start Z thought as he wipes out his map, maybe i go to Horunka Village it seems close bye Z starts his trip to Horunka village in hope of finding some one who can help he.

arriving in the small village Z could see that there were no players there, wow i could not have picked a worst place to look for players, there is like nothing here Z thought to himself with a odd look on his face. well i guess that was some bad luck on my part nothing but npc here *sigh* " now what?" Z said aloud thinking no one was here.

As 5 is Taking a nap, he suddenly hearers. Somebody yell "what now" It startles him so much so that he grabs his sword and rushes outside thinking that there is a fight. "What the hack is going on out here." As he walks into the middle of the path he looks both ways Trying to Figure out Which way the yell Came from. He then notice another player looking around. "Are you the one that yelled" Pointing his sword at him

Z spin quickly around to see who was talking to him. "wow take it easy plz put your sword away i come in pace" z said with his hands up in the air. Z was stunned at the fact there was a sword pointed at him there is not much i can do at this point from the look of him he could kill me with ease better not get on his bad side Z thought.

As 5 hearers. The stranger politely ask him to put the sword down That was in the back of his head as he is more concerned on why there was shouting outside his Shop "What was with the shouting. Why were you shouting" 5 would ask as he slowly lowers the blade but Not Putting it into its sheath "It's not polite to shout outside of Someone's shop, did you not know that" As he notices the player had very low. HP compared to his own Realizing that this player is it a big Threat, he would put his sword back. Into It's sheath

Z heard the sword start to be put back in its sheath Z turns around and start to explain why he shouted"sorry for startling you, see i am was looking for some one who mite by able to help me on a quest, so when i saw this village on my map i came here in hopes i mite be able find some one and when i got here i saw only NPC and in my frustration shouted out not knowing some one is here". when Z finished explaining to the player who stood before him he had an idea "do you think you have the time to help me get ore?. Z asked in a tone of voice that made him sound like he was forgiven.

After hearing the strangers explanation on why he shouted, and then hearing the question that followed 5 return around and walk over to his shop and close the front door knowing That he hasn't had much business as of lately. "Sure, I'll help you what is the quest." 5 would ask as he went through his inventory and pulled out a 2 handed straight sword. "Here, this should help its not much, but it is probably better than what you have right now" Walking up to a stranger and setting it in his hands In accessing his inventory again to check and make sure he has all of his equipment And taking out another sword as it appeared on his hip. "Lead the way. I'm terrible with directions." 5 Said extending his hand out in a general direction

Z was stunned at first, from the gift of the sword, but soon came to after equipping the sword. "thank you so much for the sword i am shore i can make good use of it' Z said with a smile."now i think the best place to look is in a cave ,i found one some time ago but never went more then a few feet in. just in case there where monster farther in the cave. BUT With i should be able to farther in and get more ore. Z started off in trowed the cave watching to make shore his new friend was still fowling him.

After arriving at the cave that the stranger led them to 5 was prepared for a fight After entering the cave. 5 would take point as there could be any kind of mob up ahead After coming around the corner 5 notice and iron golem as he was unaware of their presence 5 pointed to the stranger And then to the ground. To single For him to stay there. He would then bring his finger up to lips. "shhh Keep quiet" He whispered to a stranger as he analyzed the golem, he noticed it had 10 HP and one damage mitigation as it was purely made of iron in stone As 5 was walking around it. He picked up a stone into it ahead of the golem in the direction it was already facing 5 would then charge with his sword glowing bright orange slicing vertical on its back.

Monster type:Iron Golem

Total HP:10

attribute:+1 damage mitigation

description:A golem that stands 12 feet tall is made solely of iron and stone very low intellect

Z-man: 11/11 +1DMG

5iou5: 17/17 +2DMG +2EV +2ACC +1Thorns +1LS

Iron golem: 6/10 +1DMG MINI

Damage Dealt: 4

Damage Received:0

Damage Mitigated: 0

Health Regained: 0

once 5 hit the golem it faced 5 to attack him now is my chance to strike Z thought rushing trowed the golem's back he prepared his sword to strike the golem. man i hope i can hit this thing with this sword Z thought. know that his skill with one-handed swords was not the best maybe i can use a two-handed sword better Z thought "well here goes" Z said to himself as started to run trowed the golem he let his sword run across the ground only to have it get caught on a stone. Z was pulled to the ground from the speed he was going and hit the ground with a great thud not even able to take a swing at the golem.

Iron golem: 6/10 +1DMG MINI

Damage Dealt: 0

Golem's turn

After getting hit by 5iou5 The golem would turn towards him and go for attack Against 5iou5 It's slow and cumbersome body unable to keep up with the player that can easily outrun it. The golem would smash into a stalagmite as it shatters Into rubble. After doing so, it would turn around and let out a deafening roar

5iou5: 17/17 +2DMG +2EV +2ACC +1Thorns +1LS (+1 hate)

Iron golem: 6/10

After seeing the player failed to even hit the golem as his sword got stuck on a rock 5 would sprint out of the way Of the golem's attack 5 would then prepare his sword as it starts glowing bright orange for a counterstrike Right before hitting the golem 5 would stop his attack as he realized if he hit it, it would probably hit the other player quickly stopping you jump back to gain some distance. "Are you okay you're not used to a 2 handed straight sword are you" 5 then begin to think of the plan of attack Were in a cave tight quarters hit from both sides. It can only attack one of us Just need to make sure it focuses on me Jumping backwards 5 would bang his sword against the cave. To draw the golem's attention As he still drawing its attention. He yells to the other player. "if you are able to hit it hit it I am going to keep it focused on me"

"got it" Z said in reply to other players commend i can get it now Z thought. as the golem went after other player Z ran to the side of it . "i have u now rwwwwww" Z starts to swing his sword when suddenly Z hears a low rubble when quarter of the way though the swing Z hears a loud clang and he was swung to the ground "WHAT THE!" Z cried in a loud voice. Z sword was stuck in the wall of the cave. the cave was made of shale so did not notice that his sword was running in the wall till it hit a iron van.