[PP-F1]Making a living z-man8911 complete

after the golem heard a loud clank come from behind Him. He did not investigate as he is primarily focus on the person that cause damage to Him raising both his fists up in the air. The golem would attempt to hit 5. But as his To Fists.Were coming down 5 was already out of the way Of the golems attack as well as reach

Z-man: 11/11 +1DMG

5iou5: 17/17 +2DMG +2EV +2ACC +1Thorns +1LS

Iron golem: 6/10

Damage Dealt: 0 (Did not get hit because of Sprint And +2 EV boots)

Damage Received:0

Damage Mitigated: 0

Health Regained: 0

After dodging the golems attack 5 would begin to charges up His sword as it starts glowing bright orange for As he Starts charging in for his attack. He would then suddenly hear a very loud clank, followed by. "WHAT THE"Quickly stopping his attack he Would look over to see if the other player was okay "Are you okay over there. Did you get hit." The Golan goes in for a hit while 5 was distracted. Fortunately missing. "Why you son of a gun. You almost had me" 5 Said as he prepared for the golem's next attack

Damage Dealt: 0

"yah i am fine" Z said in response to the other player as Z pulls his sword from the wall. i do not wont to let the other player down, i have to learn to make this sword work Z thought as he ready himself for a charge at the golem."alright this time for shore i can hit it" Z says to himself aloud. Z begins a charge at the golem finely bringing his hands up to attack the golem swinging his sword as fast as and as hard as he can but at the last second he closed his eyes and once he felt his sword hit the golem he opened them, but some how at the last second he turned his wrist and hit the golem with flat of his blade Dealing no damage.

Golem's Turn

As the golem is preparing for another attack z-man hit its side with the side of the blade doing no damage The golem, not even noticing would still be focused on 5iou5 Attempting to hit Him As 5 is against the cave wall 5 would duck out of the way of the punch making the golem hit the cave wall. It's fist gets stuck In the cave wall

As the golem is still stuck in the wall 5 spots a opening and went straight for it as the sword was glowing bright orange he drive's his sword into the side of the golem doing so, he manages to get back over to the other player reaching over to the other player sword grabbing the blade and turning it the correct way it is to be held as he did notice the other player was holding the sword sideways

5iou5: 17/17 +2DMG +2EV +2ACC +1Thorns +1LS +1Sprint

Iron golem: 3/10

Damage Dealt: 4 - 1 = 3 (Golem +1 damage mitigation)

Z looking quite dumb for holding the sword the wrong way thanked the other player for the help. so that is the way one holds a sword, ok lets do this Z thought as he readied himself hit it the golem once and for all. "this is it you will get hit by my sword rawwwww" Z shouted at the golem as he charged it. Z now right on top of the golem swing his sword with all his mite and with a loud clang struck the golem. "YES I HIT IT FINALLY, DID YOU SEE THAT" Z scammed at the top of his lungs as he rushed back to the other player.

Iron golem: 2/10

Damage Dealt: 3 - 1 = 2 (Golem +1 damage mitigation)

Golem's Turn

After getting hit by Z-man, the golem would looks over at him and then returns back to 5iou5 as he has done the most damage To him the golem would charge towards 5iou5 Enraged as it almost hits him 5 was able to avoid it. Using his Sprint to outmaneuver the golem.

Damage Dealt: 0 (+2 evasion = miss)

At 5 noticed the other player. Finally, it's the also notice that the golem didn't care at the going was still focused on him 5 with then have to avoid the golems attack As a gold charges towards 5 enraged 5. Use the best of his friends and avoided it. Consequently, he got himself behind rubble unable to attack back. "Hit it in the back. I have it distracted" 5 yelled over the golems Bloodcurdling roar

"got it!" Z replied back as he charged the golem. i think i got the use of the sword down now time to make a clean hit on it Z thought as he stood right under the golems back. "take this you foul best " Z said to the golem as he put a big slash across its back damage to it. the golem finely tacking notice of Z turned and faced him as he let out a death curtailing roar. oh man this could be bad Z thought as steady himself for the golem to attack.

Iron golem: 1/10

Damage Dealt: 2

Damage Mitigated: 1

Golem's Turn

After getting hit in the back by Z-man, the golem would turn around to face him, as now, both players have equal amount of hate on it After turning round and facing Z-man, it would walked towards him, as it is Trying to figure out which player to attack in its confusion 5iou5 Would run around him and Get between him and Z-man As he goes in for a punch the punch would land short hitting the cave floor Unaware that it is one strike from being destroyed

Iron golem: 1/10

As 5 watches the other player finally strike another clean blow against the golem 5 would watch as it turned around and started to face the other player without hesitation. 5. Use the most of his Sprint and God around the golem to get between it and the other player As a surge of adrenaline hits 5, his eyes would change, dark orange as he stares down the golem. He recites these words "No, not for whom the Bell tolls the bell tolls for thee" As he uses his Sprint within the short distance between him and the golem, his sword would go straight in to the golem's chest, shattering it Into thousands of polygons. As his eye color returned back to its normal brown unaware of exactly what just happened. Just knowing that he destroyed the golem only remembering a couple of bits of what he said while he was basically blacked out. "Did I say anything odd, sorry must be just a rush of adrenaline" Worried as this was this was the third time it has happened to him

Iron golem: 0/10 (LD 4)

Damage Dealt: 3

"WOW THAT WAS TOOTLE AWESOME YOU WERE ALL LIKE DIE GOLEM DIE AND WENT ALL BRAAA, AND IT DIED" Z shouted as he rush over to the player a low rumbling was herd in the back ground. "well to bad we did not get any lot from it though" Z said to the other player the, a low rumbling sound can now be herd vary close now. As Z turned around he saw five more golemes coming there way "hay get to go right now" as Z starts to run trowed the caves entrance."you better be right behind me" Z said as the player starts to move to the entrence.

As 5 watches the other player spaz out. he hears a low rumbling at that moment. the other Player said something about having to leave at he watches the player run as fast as he could 5 would quickly catch up grabbing the player by the back of the Tunic and then using his Sprint to get them both out the cave as fast as he could. "Hang on Tight Were going to blow this hotdog stand" 5 would say to the other player. After exiting the cave 5 drop the other player. Then Turn around and Using his martial arts skill he would Punch the side of the cave wall, knocking down some boulders, giving them a little more time to get away. "All right you have any other ideas Of where we need to go Don't you still need some more iron." He pointed out as they didn't get any loot from the golem

"well i have some iron already, i did say i was here before. i just had to see some other players fight so i can learn to fight, as you saw i am not good with a sword of any kind so if you wont to go back to the npc you can take that rode there as for me i will be heading back to the city of beginnings. thank you for coming with me" Z bows to the player who he still had no-idea what his name."oh yah what is your name by the way mine is Zman, but you can call me Z "Z said the player.

As 5 hears. z Explain that he wasn't needing any more iron He just wanted to see how other players fought He also told him his name 5 could help but be a little angry as he risked both their lives just to see how he fought without hesitation he popped z in the back of the head After doing so, he replied, "my name is 5iou5 But everyone else calls me 5" He said in an irritated voice 5 would then follow the road back to his village as there were signs pointing the way.

(OOC: Z-man wishes for me to complete because of loot dice also i am not taking any of the Col)

COMPLETE