[PP-F-1] Taking 'em Down (Zelrius)

I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently and waiting for him to arrive. This was a rare even indeed, me waiting for someone else. Usually, I would be either late or sleeping the day away in a nearby tree; but today was different. We had set a high goal to take down a whole guild today, a PK guild to be exact. This would be a daunting task for both of us, considering that we were in a safezone and couldn't actually hurt anyone here. I looked around in search of him but still couldn't quite see if he was coming or not. This is so frustrating! The one time I'm not late to something..the one time!

Zelrius made his way up the path in order to meet with Mayonaka. She had called him down from his usual burning hell known as floor 9. This was strange because not a lot people i invited Zelrius to come along for anything. Zelrius woke up, as normal, drenched in sweat. As usual Zelrius unequipped his tuxedo and attempted to put it back on. except now there was one complication his tuxedo had ran out of durability. This was a problem because all other forms of clothing long ago.

Rather comically, or for Zelrius embarrassingly, The boy had to mosey on down to the local blacksmith and get his tuxedo repaired, all the while wearing his black under garments and nothing more. At this point Zelrius was way over late to his meeting with Mayonaka.

So here was now rushing through the noise of floor 1 in his newly pampered tuxedo, duster and boots. He eventually made it next to Mayonaka and stopped to huff air in and out, not saying a word.

From ahead I could see the infamous Zelrius with yet another black tuxedo. When he got to me I nearly flipped out at him. Where the hell have you been?! I said to Zelrius, obviously I wasn't so patient. I'm also quite curious as to why your running, and why your late of course. But never mind that you can tell me on the way. I said, and started to walk away from him, there was no time to waste.

Zelrius followed his friend obiedently. Zelrius wasn't exactly sure how to explain. For a moment, Zelrius cotemplated lying and just saying he slept in. However, That would've done him no good since it was a rather dumb thing to lie about in the first place. The Blood Buccaneer looked left and right, Then looked back to Mayonaka, Who he was trailing to wherever it was they were headed.

The boy's face began to gradually brighten shades of red as he told her the little Morning Incident. "|-I am terribly sorry for being late, I had a little...problem. See, it begins like this ; As usual, I had gotten up on my normal time, Whenever that was, Say a few hours after sunrise. And also like normal, The heat of Floor 9 caused the suit to be drenched in sweat. Well, In an attempt to re equip my suit after unequipping it to rid the sweat, I found the disgusting body fluid had drained the Durability. To shorten the rest up, I went almost naked to get it Repaired then rushed quickly to come meet you."

Then he smiled and added at the end rather sarcastically

"What about you? Any fun or interseting events take place lately? If so, I do not think you can best my story."

I stopped in my tracks when he finished his story. Now to a girl like me it was hilarious, and I couldn't help but laugh a little. So you ran around Aincrad in your underwear? That must have been a little weird. I said, taking the half insult as his forgiveness. Nothing fun happened to me unless you count me being on time exciting, so nope! I smiled a little to myself.

Zelrius just walked along with Mayonaka. He didn't want the conversation to die yet, The boy enjoyed talking to the older woman and was interested in what she had to say sometimes. Zelrius remembered the message She had sent. It was rather vague and didn't go into a whole lot of detail, So he went ahead and asked about it. The ground beneath them made a click and clack as Zelrius made his way behind Mayonaka

"So uh, Explain to me exactly what we are doing?"

Oh, I didn't tell you? I was hoping you would be so kind as to help with taking down a PK guild today. They have been causing quite a ruckus, it's rather annoying to hear about them too. I want to find out what their deal is. I said with a slight flick of my wrist. I thought about acting as one of them and such or maybe just busting in. The day wasn't as vibrant as it usually was in Aincrad, just a little bit duller. And since were in a safezone we can't attack so basically were going in blind unless we find a way to lure them out.

Zelrius had to stop. He looked at Mayonaka for a minute. Zelrius cleared his throat as nervousness began to slowly replace his arrogant attitude. Zelrius just looked around timidly. He wasn't to keen on killing anymore. Esspically since their targets were Player Killers and the Blood Buccaneer himself was one. The goal they were on didn't appeal to him. Not that it sounded difficult, He probably could do it solo. But Zelrius had once done this same thing in the past. Killed a whole group of "Player Killers" Or so he thought they were.

I stopped when Zelrius paused from behind me. For a split second I saw a look of concern in his eyes, then it was back to his "normal" self. I placed one hand on my hip and sighed, obviously he didn't want to do it the way I planned. We don't have to kill anyone Zelrius, it's alright. I think that we should walk into the PK place or whatever you call it and act as if were one of them. You could hang around in the shadows and monitor while I talk up a storm. I suggested while flicking my wrist back and fourth. It wasn't the best plan but I knew I could handle it. For now all were going to do is gather info.

Zelrius dropped his expression and replaced it with aroogance again. Then he glanced to Mayonaka and Nodded. "No, if you want to Honestly attack and kill these people, I will not hesitate to help you." He said in an overconfident voice. Then began to walk forward again, slowing down a bit for her to be ahead again so she could lead the way. A breeze blew in and untucked Zelrius's Tuxedo a bit, He spent a moment to fidle with his shirt and Bowtie, straithening them back into place.

Honestly I have no desire to kill them per say. I stated as I followed him while the wind blew for a little bit. As I said before, I want to see what their deal is exactly. This will probably be our chance to blend into the guild safely and report them to the proper authority. Killing will be an absolute last resort but if one of us does indeed become found out then either we can flee or continue with this "mission." I know it's an awful lot to ask and all but...I trailed off, not really knowing what else to say really. The task I just asked of Zelrius, he had every right to turn me down, but if he did I would still complete this on my own.

I kept walking but now with a slight chuckle and my hands raised in kind of a surrendering motion. You caught me, I was hoping that I'd be enough to suffice for this but I guess not. For right now the best we can do is find information and not kill anyone. If either of us get mixed into a mess with them then the other reports immediately to someone trusted. I said as we were nearing the entrance to the suspect "Hideout." Although it was strangely in the town it did look like any other building to me.

Zelrius narrowed his eyes at Mayonaka for a second. Suspicions began to formulate in his mind about what it was she was hoping to accomplish by completing this task, Spy and gather information on a group of people, and then either report them or handle this group ourselves. As they walked on the pair had reached the building in which this guild resided. Zelrius sighed as he looked down to fiddle with his bowtie.

"Look at you, Miss Mayonaka got the Blood Buccaneer concerned about her safety. Consider that a first." He said nonchalantly as the boy walked into the open door, Hoping these players either recognized who The Blood Buccaneer was, or they saw the orange cursor and did not attack.

Yes, you should be proud, what an accomplishment. Normally I'm not cautious about my health but this is a different situation. I said, knowing that only one of us was going to leaving alone for right now; Zelrius, I was going to make sure he was the one to get out; after all, I was the one who dragged him into this. I cleared my throat and followed him into the building, showing no fear. The players that were hanging around the dimly lit space stopped there conversation to looks at the two of us. If I was one of them I would be suspicious too, a man in a suit and a short girl paired walking through the "territory." It's not working, they are going to attack us any moment if I don't act soon! I thought and unequipped my sword and pulled my long hair from it's ponytail. This was a last resort in a situation like this. I took a deep breath and forced a blush to appear on my face, I smiled with and started to put a little skip into my step next to Zelrius. Man, I hate this..

Zelrius raised eyebrows at her sudden intake then looked back to the players. It is not that he doubted that this would work, it was the fact that he didn't expect someone like Mayonaka to take on this sort of appearance. He sighed and looked to her. Sure, This would work to the extent that these guys were more then likely still video game nerds, previous to SAO and would always be one to fall for someone like her. However, On the flip side they could just get angry at Zelrius for being the one to walk in with her. Whatever the case, this little adventure had just got interesting.

I noticed the men and young boys exchange glances of hostility to Zelrius after I started acting this way. Zelrius, if you can I need you to act like your defensless for a minute. I whispered under my beath so the others wouldn't hear him. I balled my fists ever so slightly, hoping he would go along with it, it would be a little hard for him to act weak since I knew he was strong. Taking the lead again I flashed a smile to the people staring at us rudely, making my way to a table in the far corner.

Zelrius sighed as he hear Mayonaka's quiet request. I'll do my best... Zelrius thought to himself as he looked around the room, softening up his face to his best efforts. The boy's face was constantly in a contorted mess of questioning, analyzing, and even conflict with himself. Now that all relaxed and most if not all the creases and lines in his expression disappeared. The only thing Zelrius forgot to drop was the arrogant curve of his lips. He decided to unequip Sange quickly while they watched Mayonaka cross the room, as there was nothing weak about the sword's appearance. The Blood Buccaneer decided it best he sat at a table away from Mayonaka so that they not continue to think these two had walked here together.

What Zelrius did was a little bit more than genius, but it also frightened me to be alone. I knew there would be an uproar of a brawl if he did dit next to me but I didn't really feel safe right then, other players started to approach me from not only the other side of the room but behind me too. Crap, how am I supposed to speak with them?! Do I dare draw my weapon now, when it gets suspicious?! No...just calm down..If something goes wrong Zelrius will get help! Also, nothing has happened yet so I can hold out for now... My eyes shot open, I wasn't aware that I closed them in the first place. My smiling face and excited eyes remained as the first man took a seat in front of me, asking a question about why I was here. He wasn't like the others no, he was definitly onto me and Zelrius.

Zelrius noticed Mayonaka's uneasiness. And right away Zelrius knew that the man who first sat down wasn't like the others here. No he was far more assertive and focused on who we were rather then the others who just wanted to know her. Of Course, The Blood Buccaneer was the one with the orange cursor, but the man still seemed more interested in Mayonaka. Zelrius stood and quitely took the seat behind the person infront of Mayo. Equipping Sange, Zelrius made it clear that if a Fight broke out he wasn't going to go look for help.