[PP-F-1] Taking 'em Down (Zelrius)

Hello young lady, it's an odd day to wander now isn't it? Oh excuse me, I shouldn't be rude of course, what is your name might I ask? The man stared me directly in the eye and propped his head up on his palm. The rest of the room went quiet, they wanted to know what would be said and done here; it was now clear that this guy in front of me and in front of Zelrius was the man in charge around here. Well sir, My name is Mayonaka! Might I be obliged to know yours? I ask in a sweet voice. What is your buisness here, Mayonaka? He avoided my question and went straight in to ask the obvious question. It was clear now that he would be the only one asking the questions here for now. What do I say? I can't say I'm spying! I looked over the man's shoulder at Zelrius, hoping he knew what to do.

Zelrius listened to the questions and answers they threw at each other back and forth. More or less, The questions he threw and the answers she gave back. Zelrius noticed that he had rudely ignored her own request at his name and continue on with his own questions. By this time, Mayonaka had glanced over at the Blood Buccaneer, and now she was over the time limit to give a believeable answer. So Zelrius stood and looked to the Yellow Cursor leader. Zelrius hoped this would work.

"Lay off of her. She's a nice girl. I met her a little ways down the road, She's just lookin for a good time this evening, Why don't you loosen up and do the same?" Zelrius was now inches away from drawing his own sword to attack.

Bah! Well I guess I was being a little scary, sure let's dance the night away and have a grand time! He spoke and stood up, scooting the chair to purposly hit Zelrius' leg. I narrowed my eyes at the man who was glaring at Zelrius, when his eyes returned to mine I lightened them up and smiled, hoping he would leave. The man waved a couple men over to him and they disappeared into the back room away from the commotion. I smirked at Zelrius to let him know that what he did was right. Can anyone tell me where you keep stuff around here? I want to see if anyone left any ladies dresses! I said in a childish tone, having a different intention of course. The men around me all pointed a room right next to the one that the other man went into, with wide grins. My feet guided me to open the door, walk in, and close the door behind me. I pressed my back to the wall and searched for a lightswitch, there was none. I heard an alarming click behind me. Crap! He planned this and he knew! My fists pounded on the door in an attempt to break it down, I failed. Zelrius, get out now and don't do anything stupid. If you draw your blade you can't attack, HP won't lower. I pushed the send button and pressed my ear to the door so I could hear if he was leaving or not.

Zelrius watched as Mayonaka waltzed into and got locked in a room. They had anticpated her's and Zelrius's actions and furthermore outwitted the two. Zelrius looked around slightly from side to side. This was a safe zone and no matter how hard he could hit, Their HP wasn't going anywhere. As if reading his mind, Mayonaka sent him a message telling him the exact same thing. And so he stood there for a moment. Did he leave Mayonaka behind to these fiends, or did he try his best to bust her out now. Zelrius had to think quick as now the people in the room began to close in on the frontliner and block off the Door Mayonaka was behind and the exit.

(I am flipping a Damned Coin to think this out) (It was Tails)

Zelrius jumped up using his acrobatics skill and onto a man's shoulder, leaping off of it. He drew his sword and swung at one, Knowing it wouldn't do any damage but agrovate the man. Zelrius ran slowly, making sure there was plenty of time for any pursuers to catch up, Then he stopped just a few meters outside the safe zone turning to see if anyone was following.

With my ear pressed against the door I listened to hear Zelrius leave the building. I let out a breath of relief to know that he didn't try to fight the whole guild. Zelrius, I'll only be able to hold out for a little while. I think I can find a way out of this room but I'm not so sure about escaping the guild. I messaged him again, letting him know about my current state. The room didn't have lights but there was still the faint glow from under the door. I stood up and cautiously walked along the edge of the walls until I hit a solid object. Bingo! I said and climbed on top of the wooden crates until I felt my head bump into the cieling. Okay, guess that didn't work....I said and continued to search for an escape out of here. I wasn't very eager to meet that man again. The footsteps outside the room became louder, meaning that only a few went after Zelrius.

Zelrius was prepared, and on came three of the Guild members. He drew Sange once more, Flaring it around and kind of showing it off. Instantly a blink of recongintion appeared on one of the men's faces, While the others still had no Idea who they were up against. Zelrius smiled mischeviously as he introduced himself. "Hello there friends," He began, now they stood there, ready for any sudden movements "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Zelrius, The Blood Buccaneer." And at that moment that all knew the name. One grinned, happy to be the one to kill the infamous PKer. Zelrius swung at the one closest to him

Zelrius 63/63

PKer 16/23

PKer 17/17

PKer 15/15

From outside the dark room I could hear a pair of heavy boots shuffling this way, they were coming to the door! Thinking quick, I crouched down to the right side of the door and waited for the right time. The man that was supposidly searching for me walked in, unaware of where I was. I kicked my foot into his stomach, making him topple to the ground with a groan. The other men seemed to be cluless, rushing into the room also. If you tell me why your fighting me I won't settle this the wrong way. I warned as they inched closer, fists raised. The first man swung, I dodged his punch and twisted his arm behind his back. He made an odd noise then turned around cleverly, escaping my grasp. He smirked and kicked me in the stomach, sending me flying out of the small, dark room. My body crashed into the wooden crates by the door. I stood up slowly faced the man from before, coming towards me. His face was contorted and his body positioning wasn't right for an attack; rendering his hit useless. I evaded it without any trouble and kicked him in the back. If you follow me, I'll show no mercy to you! With that being said, I kicked down the building door and ran through the town. I spotted Zelrius just outside and started to run to him.

• 2 months later...

(I do believe I was using the sword Sange at this time. So +1 Damage, and a 9 or 10 is Paralyze for two turns)

Zelrius jabbed his Curved weapon, Sange, once more at the one he had just hit. Though His hit had met the mark, two Blades had also reached out to attack Zelrius right back. He backed away a bit. Realzing that no player had ever posed a threat to him before this point. That would make things just a tiny bit more interesting.

(One of em Paralyzed, So two hit me with 4 damage each)

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice

Zelrius 55/63

Pker 9/23

Pker 19/19

Pker 19/19

( I believe I was level 15 during this topic.Also, the GMs are working out my sword stats so I will not be using anything special...DX.)

I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw Zelrius get hit. This was strange considering the fact that he was strong. I shook my head while running towards him, dismissing the thought. I pulled my starter sword out my sheath, thinking quick and sprang forward onto the first man that attacked Zelrius. The tip of my blade barely scratched his leg, obviously he was prepared for my measly attack. 

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  •  

Mayonaka 33/33

Zelrius 55/63

Pker 9/23

Pker 19/19

Pker 19/19

(--OOC SOrry for late post, Making Pancakes)

Zelris was pleasently suprised when Mayonaka sprang forth here to help him. He swung Sange another time, Hoping to Kill this one here and now. Zelrius almost couldn't believe he was back to killing people for what seemed like no reason at all. That was truly unfurtnate, Or it would have been had the Boy not enjoyed slaying others.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice)

Zelrius 55/63

Mayonaka 33/33

Pker 2/23

PKer 19/19

Pker 19/19

I noticed the drastic decrease on the health bar of one of the Pk'ers, this wasn't good. Zelrius, I'll handle him, just don't kill anyone unless you have to! I sputtered out, I didn't want to see anymore death than I have, even if they were a Pk'er. I slashed the weakened man across his arm and kicked forward, forcing him to the ground. The health was already red so I stuck the point of my blade to his throat, not necessarily touching it. The only problem with this was there were two other enemies and I had plenty of weak spots right now. 

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Zelrius 55/63

Mayonaka 33/33

Pker 1/23

PKer 19/19

Pker 19/19

• 11 months later...