Leveling and Posts

Leveling up by Posting  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Leveling up by Posting

• I like leveling up by posting
    • I hate leveling up by posting

I really love the system here but one thing I hate is that there are some people like me who can be sometimes uninterested with the story plot that we will make because others are not in the mood or something else.. Also it would be unfair to people who writes a paragraph because it would take time to finish while some one-liner rp'er will surpass them fast. What we really need here is that we need to have a rules that will require people to write 5 lines or more. I know it is rather unfair to others but it is the only way to become fair.

I also disagree with the system that counts posts as exp because there might be people who will spam around the forums and the forums is so big! Again, it would be unfair to players who doesn't have the time to look at the ooc forums or even this one. I think that would be all ladies and gentlemen. *takes hat off and bows, puts it back* Goodbye.

Big thing here!

There are rules against spaming. And 1-lining in rp-zones

If you see this, click the 'report' icon in the top right corner.

I'm pretty sure by one-liners, he means two-liners.

I sort of agree with what he had to say there; a minimum length requirement.

One more thing.

If your using a regular browser on a tablet(I'm on a tablet but not that) it makes the lines shorter so you have no idea if its at least a2 liner.

And imacs they make the lines to big.

So, we should also have the staff try the difference between the devices and desktops before we make a rule against 2 liners. Do you get me?

One more thing.

If your using a regular browser on a tablet(I'm on a tablet but not that) it makes the lines shorter so you have no idea if its at least a2 liner.

And imacs they make the lines to big.

So, we should also have the staff try the difference between the devices and desktops before we make a rule against 2 liners. Do you get me?

If you aren't sure on how long a post will be then maybe you should add more detail and content so that this way you are positive it will be more than one or two lines. It shouldn't matter if you are on a computer or a device. It still is your choice to make posts with detail to add more 'fluff' to your posts.