[PP-F3] Before The Wedding {Haine}

I sighed and sat down on the bench outside of the shops Haine and I are going to visit today. Most likely I will have to choose something other than my usual attire consisting of cut offs and a jacket. But I did come here to indeed buy something else even though I might not like it. There was also some colors I had in mind, red and white, and I would try not to stray from that. The day was beautiful as ever with the sun beaming down to the ground, lightly dusted with a cool breeze.

"OH MY GOD. Mayonaka is growing up so fast! I-I... I can't wait to pick out the perfect dress for her big day either~ Y-yeah but... slacking off is bad of m- shut up Haine!" the bluenette mentally argued with a childish expression before getting a move on it. She mustn't delay after all! It was a semi-important and most certainly eventful day compared to her excessive cycle of grinding. Quickly she crushed a teleport crystal on the ground, teleporting to floor three. "Alright... now she must be somewhere ar-" her train of thought was cut off when she had spotted a dark purple haired girl waiting beside a shop ever so patiently. "M-Mayo! Sorry it took me forever ehe..." she'd comment while making her way to her friend with a cheerful smile on her face.

It's no big deal Haine, I'm usually the one who is late anyways. I said, rubbing the back of my neck. So, I have no idea where to start of what I'm looking for, just something nice to wear. But it's really important that whatever we pick it's red and white. I said, and stood up to face Haine. Haine was of course much taller than me but it didn't bother me so much as it usually did. I had other things on my mind right now.

Haine giggled as she pat the shorter girls head gently, nodding as she registered the important information into her head. "Red and white like the glory of KOB... Gotcha! I'm gonna find you an awesome combat dress- because you always need to be prepared for the boring old party crashers. And without a further ado, let's get a move on it~" she'd confidently nod while walking into a dress shop she was standing by... her bright blue eyes narrowing as she inspected the atmosphere. "Meh... looks classy enough!"

This was exactly why I chose Haine to come along with me, she understood me and knew my expectations. Haine also seemed to be good at finding clothes for me, which was a plus considering my situation. I tailed behind Haine and looked at the racks upon racks of filly dresses. Some seemed to be long, others short but I couldn't quite find one that suited me. Also, I wasn't one to go all out frilly. Haine, do you see any?

Her eyes widened at a white and blue wedding dress that had a slight slit on the side, making it easy to do a karate kick if the person wearing it decided to. "I-It's so cute! I'd wear that on my wedding day... but I don't have time for such things! Moving on... I think you'd like something not so revealing or "Princess Buttercup". So we'll go find something less restrictive to move in, and... maybe a corset to define your shape." she'd think carefully, dragging Mayonaka behind her, and finally stopping in a section where the dresses were far less... princess-like. "Do you like the non poofy ones? They won't have those weird dress tent stuff," she nodded while placing her hands on her hips, patiently waiting for a response.

Forgetting about myself, I grabbed the little blue and white dress and folded it over my arm. I planned to buy this as a thank you gift for helping me today. I uh...you choose? I said, not having any idea of what she was saying. Corset? What's a corset, princess buttercup? What does she mean?! I had a bad feeling when she started mentioning things I didn't know.

Haine laugh as she had noticed her puzzled expression. "Alrightie! Now hold on a second..." she'd mutter while thinking of which dress type suited her the most. Most definitely not the ones with much padding because nobody wanted to see a Madonna junior... In the end she had settled with the idea of something made of silk and a little satin mixed in with lace. Then she had seen it... a knee length white silk dress that had flown freely, layered with fine and delicate white lace. Around the waist was a red bow, and to go along with it, there had been a white choker with red ribbons. "Eh... not the best! But at least its not THAT restricting. Try it out!" Haine nodded while carefully picking up the dress and handing it over to Mayonaka, an excited smile on her face. She never imagined herself to be a fashion addict... but maybe she just found out was one.

I set Haine's blue dress down and skeptically held out the dress in front of myself. I perked an eyebrow at Haine then went into the back to try it on. The dress slipped right on, no issues with it so far. The slikly fabric cut off eaxactly at my knees, making it a little bit more comfortable. Next, I put on the thing that went around my neck, it was actually kinda cute. I tied the bow and stepped out of the dressing area without looking at myself, I didn't want to see myself until Haine saw it first. Do I look okay? I said shyly as my cheeks flushed bright red.

Haine gasped as she nodded in approval. "It suits you Mayo! We should get you that! Would you like to continue searching? If not the next step would be the accessories and whatnot. Now you pick and choose!" she commanded with a nod, patiently waiting for the shorter girl to reply as her eyes would look all over the place again, as if she had been doing another quick scan over the shop. Honestly, she had always been the indecisive type who could never make up her mind at all... yes she had to say it could be a pain at times as well...

My cheeks flushed red when Haine spoke of the dress again. Haine, I love it. Thank you for finding this for me, we can move on to accessories? I said, kind of in a question form. Hold on a minute! I said and headed to change back into my "normal" clothes. After coming out clutched the white dress and the blue dress in each arm so no one would mistaken it for sale. The shoes came in different colors and styles, so many.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ooh shoes! After this we'll need to find ya arm gloves, socks, and other stuff!" the bluenette would nod excitedly, staring closely at all the shoes she could spy with her eyes. "Eh... You'll need something red! Like lace-up flats maybe? Like those ballerina things but way more elegant and not quite the same however..." she'd trail off. "This place is so depressing in some way... no I don't want to think about that now," Haine thought as she shook her head and picked up red polished shoes which both had a cute ribbon in the center. It crisscrossed up the leg slightly, but not to far up. It also had a style where it slightly shimmered when reflected towards the light. "TRY IT ON NOW."

I gently accepted the red shoes, the seemed precious right now. The red flats slipped on nicely, adjusting to my feet as I laced up the ribbon that came just above my ankles. Haine, your really good at finding everything...I trailed off and stared at the beautiful show in awe. This experience was become even more fun by the minute.

Haine nodded with a wink. "No problem! Just ask me if you ever need help with things like this! And I'm thinking you should get some nice gloves and stockings..." the bluenette muttered as she picked up a pair of nice arm gloves and studied them. "This better be worth the money or else," she started stretching the glove to test out the quality. "Ooh it's really strong!" she gasped before bolting off like a blur to the footwear section once more and watching the order numbers to pick out matching stockings. Walking back to Mayonaka, she smiled softly. "What do you think about these? They won't tear easy... well stockings will be stockings though."

I picked the gloves and stockings in her hands and held them out to inspect them, they didn't look half bad. The material, as Haine said, was strong but not thick; it was almost perfect. Thank you Haine, wait here, I'll be right back! I said and bolted to the shop counter with all of my items. The NPC kindly wrapped the two dresses in a box for me with a smile. They felt weightless as I ran back to Haine and handed her one of the boxes. Inside would be her surprise, the blue battle dress she was looking at earlier.

Haine jumped as Mayonaka shouted and dashed off, but tilted her head as she handed her a box once she had come back. "O-Oh? F-For me?!" the bluenette gasped with sparkling eyes. She didn't want to be rude by opening up the package, so she had cracked it open ever so lightly and peered into the box with one eye. Her jaw dropped and then she'd childishly squeal, hugging the frail girl tightly. "THANK YOU SO MUCH! I-I'm going to buy you the biggest present ever!" she nodded energetically, hugging the box tightly and placing it in her inventories list. All safe! "It was fun shopping with you Mayo! It was loads of exciting and if you ever need help and advice... don't hesitate to hit me up with a lovely PM! Capiche~?" the teenager winked.

• 1 month later...

A squished breath escaped my mouth when Haine suddenly decided to squeeze the life out of me. I'm looking forward to that Haine! I giggled and started to walk away from her. I had fun shopping with you, thank you for coming with me! And I'm sure you'll get a PM very soon regarding the wedding and such. I'll need you when I start going crazy! I said and adjusted the box with the dress, the box of shoes, and the gift bag full of my accessories.