• 2 weeks later...

This is a good idea, though some people might invest more time in their post while the othes write a one liner just to get the hit before them. The best way of dealing with this, in my opinion at least, is limit 1 post per user.

Though I haven't participated in a any boss battles, so my opinion isn't really that relevant.

I see why everyone is agreeing with this but you made this thread toward The Red Diamond thread which Kay posted. Yes, the whole thread became a mess because no one was told if they needed to use the battle dice or not. It really doesn't need discussed just explained more when doing events like that. People didn't see it as a dungeon boss or anything were it's mandatory to use the battle dice. Heck, I even was confused at this because seeing how the thread was made who'd think to use the dice? I just think it should've been explained more with a posting limit of three people, then boss, then three other people etc... Though I get what your saying and all.