[SP-F1] <<Repentance>>

The bluenette sighed as she stood in front of the church... the one that the information broker had spoke of. "Somewhere by the church outside of town, there lies the statue of an angel known as the <>. It is known to posses an ability to turn a player killers' cursor back o green. If you pray for forgiveness, it'll then challenge you to a duel. Then you must defeat it to turn your cursor back." "What... what if this is true? What if its' not a lie? I...I'm tired of being mistaken for a bad guy. I want to do something about this disgraceful status of mine anyways. I regret raising my blade in the first place. Hopefully I'll find the <>... somewhere!" she thought with a hope filled expression.

Her first kill had been a meaningless one, a foolish and anger driven one. It was so unfortunate... the way anger could manipulate a person into committing such a crime. Murder, the infraction she had done. Haine had a fight with an old friend known as <>, looking down on her for a reason never to be told. They had suddenly gotten so angry- beyond control. The haired teenager snarled and drew her blade... and before she knew it she had just murdered a friend who still had so much to live for. And till this very day she never did see herself as the same, trying to push it all away and smile as if it was nothing at all. Excuses such as "She asked for it", or "I only ended her pain". It never did lighten her burden at all. It made her feel like one of them. She hated it so much, and today she had her mind set on setting things straight once and for all.

Her eyes gazed at the church, thoroughly studying it as if she had been cautious even. "This church... strange. For all you know it could be haunted with mobs. I'll find out if I enter it- next time Haine. You need to focus on your current situation. You'll finally get a chance to set things straight! Although I'll never ever forget you Megumi... I'm sorry for what I have done. Whatever now, it's past... geez honestly," she thought with narrowed eyes, jumping lightly when she had clearly seen the statue of an angel with outstretched wings, a brave and noble look on its face. "Th...This has to it! Just go up to it and PRAY..." and so she had done so.

Slowly, Haine hesitated as she took small and cautious steps towards the angel, getting down on her knees as she sighed gloomily, clasping her hands together and having a moment or two of silence, then proceeding with a pre-planned prayer. "S...-Statue Of Repentance! Please forgive me for the sin I have committed... the act of murdering an innocent. It was because of anger that I had lost control. Till this day I carry the burden of regret and shame... I am sincerely sorry for what I have done, I promise to never kill an innocent again. I'll only raise my blade for justice- and only in the name of goodness! Please give me another chance..." she prayed out loud, sweat dropping as she had suddenly felt awkward for her desperate praying. "Psst hope that was sugar coated enough..."

The large, 16 foot statue registers in it's code to trigger an event with an orange player nearby. The statue hears the prayer of the orange player initiating the quest for the player. The statue finally shifted lifting the sword that was in the ground preparing for the attack. The statue speaks as it swings it's weapon at the orange player that stands before it, "The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death."

Battle Dice: 6 - 1 = 5

Damage Inflicted: 0

Repentance: 80/80

Haine: 77/77

"What? I don't even get what its saying..." she thought as she raised her brow. Although she would usually think of a witty comeback, she didn't necessarily understand this way of speaking that well. "Alright I guess," she'd mumble under her breath, sprinting towards the angel and swinging her katana swiftly, smiling as she had successfully done a good amount of damage. "Alright! So far things aren't going hectic."

Battle Dice: 6 + 2 = 8

Damage Inflicted: 7

Repentance: 73/80

The statue hardly moved as the blade of the katana slashed at it's massive body. The stone statue lifted the weapon again and spoke once more towards the orange player. "The ones who have done wrong to the world must be vanquished by the Lord himself. Show no mercy towards the sinner and smite the target by the tip of thy blade." It said as it swung it's weapon towards the orange player again.

Battle Dice: 6 - 1 = 5

Damage Inflicted: 0 Damage

Repentance: 73/80

She'd silently hear out its words, resisting the urge to lash out at it. "Mhm... nice to know," she sarcastically grinned while moving around the angel, waiting for the moment it would be off guard. "Go for the weak spot! Or at least something like that..." Haine advanced closer to the Repentance, smirking as she attempted to try out for a critical hit, charging her blade for a few seconds as the tip glowed a light blue color. Wasting not another second, she slashed away at the statue furiously, backing up a few steps to prepare another attack.

Battle Dice: 10 + 0 = 10

Damage Inflicted: 9 Damage

Repentance: 64/80

Repentance felt the orange player deal some more damage to it. The female statue raised it's blade towards the sky as it's wings spread out. The statue spoke again in the holy words it's been using. "For all that is holy, all that are pure. They must be vanquished, to heal the soul by the devil's cure." Repentance lifted off into the air as it now flew closer to the orange player, swing it's massive sword at the player while it came down.

Battle Dice: 4 - 1 = 3

She had been distracted by the words that the angel had spoken, trying to focus on the statue as it moved around. But as much as she had been keeping her game up, it had done so as well. The bluenette impatiently attempted to slice away at the opponent, frowning as her blade had only struck the air in the end. "D-Damn you too!" she shouted out loud as she sighed and waited to hear what interesting things the Repentance would say next.

Battle Dice: 3 + 2 = 5

Repentance saw the blade nothing but he air as the orange player tried to slash at her body. Repentance held her weapon forward, ready to lunge the sword point first at the blue haired orange player. "Thou has chosen a path of sins, a road only few have taken. At the end of this road, you are alone and find nothing but cliff to join the devil." Repentance said pushing the weapon forward at the orange player.

Battle Dice: 10

Damage Inflicted: 5 Damage (Ignores Armor)

Repentance: 67/88

Haine: 72/77