[PP-F1] Secret Medicine

Archer was standing outside the entrance to the town. She looked around suprised "I'm here first, now thats a suprise" she had finally managed to find her way around the town now and she managed to get here before Zauis. Seeing as it didn't look like Zauis would be here any time soon Archer plonked herself down on the grass at the entrance and pulled out an apple about to chomp into it when she heard steps making their way towards her "Zauis!" Archer sprung about looking around excited to see him again, this would be their second quest together and the first one she had done had scored her a new best friend a baby chibi dragon who she had christened 'Perri' at the present moment Perri was probably eating all her food supplies at the house she was renting. Archer was definetly not comfortable with her fighting ability and till she coul actually defeat a monster there was no way she was going to put her little familiar in danger. She hoped that today Zauis could teach her a few techniques so she could help Zauis instead of having him protect her all the time it was embarressing.

After feeding my familiar, Zaz, Zauis chomped down on his favorite meal, bread and cream. Slowly remembering that he had to be somewhere, he panicked and rushed out the door with the bread on hanging from his mouth as he thought to himself, Awh crap, how could I forget we were going on this quest. It totally slipped my mind. Finally making it to Arch she calls my name out as if she was really excited. Thinking to myself, why is she so happy? Oh crap, I did tell her id help her learn to fight, but we've already took another quest. He sighed before calmly speaking "Im sorry about being late and I kinda forgot about the whole teaching you how to fight. Look, while were on the quest if we meet up with some weak boars I'll tell you what to do. Just don't get scared. I'm here with you, I won't let anything happen to you." he pounded his chest while finishing his bread and cream he took her apple outta her hand taking a bite "So were looking for that flower, Little Nepent!? Something like that. By the way, thanks for the apple sweety!" he said while taking another bite,

Archer shook her head "Your not late I'm just early, besides I always keep you waiting either way I'd wait for you for forever" she smiled and nodded "I can't wait, prepare yourself once I know how to fight watch out" she laughed "Yooshhhh! lets do this quest!" she pumped her fist in the air grinning "Yup it should be in the forest somewhere hopefully not to hard to find, not that I mind the more time it takes the longer I can spend with you" she winked cheekily at him seconds late he plucked the apple from her hands "H..Hey give me back my apple!" she yelled indignantly jumping around trying to grab the apple out of his grip, her red hair swishing up with each jump.

Zauis smiled "Well that's good to hear. I thought I was toast for sure. Heheh and I'd wait forever for you to sweetie. Prepare myself when you learn to fight? Psh don't make me laugh. And yeah, it should be found in the forest, and I don't mind if we can't find it easily either. I love spending time with you. Cause I love you!" he said happily while grabbing both her hands and leaning in kissing her on the cheek. Smiling at her afterwards as she tried to take the apple back I decided to hand it back to her "That apple had a nice flavor!"

Archer grinned at him, she jumped up reaching for the apple when Zauis grabbed both her hands. Acrher stopped suprised about to ask him why when he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek "Ehhh...w..w.what was that f..for" her face turned beetroot as she touch the spot he had kissed her. Archer took the apple back from him looking down at it and muttering something about zauis being an idiot in an affectionate tone, she took a bit out of what was left of the apple and held Zauis hand "l..lets get going then we have a flower to find" she said her face turning back to it's original colour as she perked up again getting excited.

Zauis chuckling at Arch's silly question and reaction by his kiss. "Well we are engaged right? I should have the right to kiss my soon to be wife, and besides, I did it cause I love you with all my heart!" he blushed while entwining their fingers again and walking toward the forest to look for this flower. "Yeah let's hurry and go find this flower! The faster we find it, the faster I get to rest up. I'm extremely tired for no reason. Hahah well find this with ease. By the way, you still got the teleporting crystal I have you? Don't hesitate to use it when in danger." he said as he clenched his teeth.

Archer nodded as he mentioned the teleporting crystal "Yeah I still have it but just like I mentioned last time I'm not going to leave you!" Archer huffed. "Right lets finish this quickly" she said unlacing her fingers from Zauis' and striding ahead looking around for where this flower might be "Hrmm what did that quest say the flower blooms near flower type mobs... wait a second MOBS?!?!" Archer realised her mistake in walking ahead as a vine exploded from the ground beside her wrapping around her leg tripping her up "Eeeeh, oh right sword sword" Archer fumbled at her waist pulling out her sword and slashing at the vine around her leg. After some misaimed slashes she manage to free herself but not without attracting the other flower mobs "Ah Zauis I think we found where the flower is" she said laughing her eyebrow twitching really wishing she knew how to fight in this situation.

Zauis chuckled when Arch tripped and was fumbling with her sword slicing the vine. Though she couldn't fight these things are a piece of cake for anybody really. Especially a level like me. Dashing at the mobs while unsheathing my Cliducster I slash through half of the enemies while sheathing my sword smirking "I don't even need my best sword, take this!!" swiftly moving I through a few jabs killing one of the mobs. "Don't worry Arch, just try attacking these guys. Their really weak! I mean really!" he said while giving them a left and right hook.

"Ah alright then" she said nervously pulling out her sword and picking the weakest looking and dashing forward a look of concetration on her face as she brought her blade swinging down like a baseball bat into the overgrown flowers middle, it kinda reminded her playing baseball "I..I did it yaaaaay!" she gave a joyous cheer as the flower disappeared "Oh right there's more" she realised looking around for more realising Zauis had defeated them all "Good thing your on my side" she said jokingly not wanting to be on the other side of Zauis' attacks. She realised fighting really wasn't as hard as it seemed but she still needed to get a lot better at it. Archer gave a determined smile and busied herself for looking for that flower "Eh I can't find it mabye the last flower drops it" she wondered but she thought Zauis had taken out them all. Archer spied the last flower behind Zauis "Found it! Now to get that flower and get my reward" she said spring forward and slashing wildly at the flower, it disappeared in a shatter of crystals and the flower materialized in the air. Archer turned round to smile at Zauis puffing slightly "I think I'm gonna need to refine my technique" she said with a laugh putting the flower into her inventory and walking over to Zauis "We did it"

Zauis finishing most of them all with ease sat back and watched Arch finish the rest. Smiling at her being braver than what she once was. She defeated it and began walking towards me as I held my hand slapping hers, giving her a high five. "Yeah you did it! We just gotta get outta here before someone try's to kill us ya know!? And check your inventory, you should have gotten a new sword, the Anneal blade." he said while smiling at her.

Archer smiled and jumped up hi-fiving him back "Alright!" she said feeling super happy "What someone might kill us" she looked around suspiciously suddenly much meeker as she edge closer to Zauis her side touching his "Why would someone want to kill us" she whispered raising her eyebrow at Zauis as she got the Anneal blade from her inventory smiling at her new weapon hoping it would somewhat improve her battle skills "We should be on our guard then" she joked striking up a karate like pose scanning the area.

"Player killers, such as myself, would kill you for that blade or even threaten you for the flower we just got. It's just always good to be sure your safe. Keep your guard up." he shrugged as he knew he was orange himself, though it was for a good cause. He felt her get close as he smiled and chuckled when she did her little cute pose. We continued walking. "I'm wore out..... How are you feeling?

Archer look slightly frightened as Zauis mentioned player killers "No way i..i don't want to die" her voice came out as barely a whisper as she started shaking like a leaf. "Zauis if your worn out you should go home and rest!" Archer huffed bonking him on the head her fear disappearing as something else took her attention "I'm fine but honestly you need to take care of yourself more!" she sighed push Zauis ahead he was hopeless he may be an amazing fighter and high level but he wore himself out to much. "I don't think you realise how much I worry about you, seriously do you even have time to eat?" Archer complained half jokingly.

Archer look slightly frightened as Zauis mentioned player killers "No way i..i don't want to die" her voice came out as barely a whisper as she started shaking like a leaf. "Zauis if your worn out you should go home and rest!" Archer huffed bonking him on the head her fear disappearing as something else took her attention "I'm fine but honestly you need to take care of yourself more!" she sighed push Zauis ahead he was hopeless he may be an amazing fighter and high level but he wore himself out to much. "I don't think you realise how much I worry about you, seriously do you even have time to eat?" Archer complained half jokingly.

"Sweetie calm down. You won't die! That's why I gave you the teleporting crystal to allow you to escape!" She began honking me in my head as I stumbled a bit while laughing "Ouch! What was that for darling!? Hahah I promise I'll start sleeping regular!" he smiled at her while grabbing her had and entwining them. She then began looking really worried an started asking me if I ate and all that stuff. "Well I ate this morning but I don't eat all the time. Only when I'm with my friends!" he said while rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand.

Archer made tutting noises "You need to eat regularly to" she scolded him wishing she could cook not really wanting to attempt it in sao after she almost burnt her house down in the real world "Hrmm well I can't cook but good thing you've got lots of money, we should go grab a bite to eat" she suggested as her stomach growled. Archer blushed "As long as your hungry that is" she laughed swinging their entwined hands and looking up at Zauis adoringly before realising she was staring and blushing, turning to look at the ground.

Zauis rubbing his neck with his free hand while he was getting scolded "You sound like my mother, geez Arch! Hahah I promise I'll eat regularly. And yeah I got the money for it so let's go grab a bite at this great Diner I know. It'll be great!" he chuckled at the blushing she was doing as they continued swinging their entwined hands. Looking at the people in the town I smiled slightly thinking about when I use to walk alone in the town doing whatever. Basically a nobody, not even my brother nor sister would really visit me. He sighs.

Archer laughed as Zauis compared her too his mother "I just worry about you that's all!" . It didn't take long for them to reach the town and soon enough they were walking towards the diner Zauis had suggested. Archer oped up her HUD looking happily at the new sword in her inventory hoping she's be able to get lots more items, that meant she'd have to venture into the dungeons sometime soon, her level had risen somewhat and she had a better sword now so it didn't seem like a bad idea, she decided it would probably be best to form a party just in case she ran into some higher level monsters. She could invite Kat or mabye Aria she pondered whether to ask Zauis, he was a solo player after all mabye he was planning on resting for a bit she has been taking up a lot if his time recently. All while Archer had been thinking about venturing into the dungeons a thoughtful look had spread across her face.

Zauis chuckled "Hahah but it's true! You do act like my mom, it's kinda scary!" he said teasingly as they continued walking he noticed her looking as if she was over thinking something. I thought I should interrupt her thought but I decided not to. Making it to the Diner before entering I yawned while opening the door for Arch. While going inside we take a seat at a both while the waitress gives us menus. But as usually I order my same meal, bread and cream. "You can have anything you like sweetie!" he said happily.

"I am not scary!" she said breaking up each word and planting her hands on her hips staring at Zauis an annoyed look planted across her face. Archer looked less annoyed as Zauis held the door open for her "You always forget to eat and sleep but at the you have manners" she said winking at him as she walked through the door sitting down at a corner booth which conveniently had comfy seats. Archer crossed her legs and looked around the diner excitedly "Wow this place is so nice, it really reminds me of home!" she said smiling at Zauis. She gave the menu a quick glance suprised at how much food was on offer, they must have a really good chef she thought to herself. As the waitress came over and took Zauis order Archer started to get a little flustered as she hadn't decided what she wanted yet. "I'll have bread and cream too it must be nice if your eating it, right Zauis?" she said smiling at the waitress and moving around on the benchlike seat to be closer to Zauis.