The Night's Watch: Zumama Origin

"Wouldn't it be a good idea if we do some restocking of Plini's raw materials?" he asked. For so long his small group made occasional meet-ups inside his shop just to kick back and relax. Well he was the only one relaxing, Shirogane has been making sure the shop and its storage room as properly catalogue according to how he wanted it. Crozeph wasn't lazy, he preferred a certain kind of arrangement. For his assistant however it was dogshit. He recalled ow Shirogane was an expert in logistics on some other games as she told from her stories. He was more of a Diablo inventory guy and turns out, it was a shitty kind of inventory for Shirogane.

Now he spends his time looking at what he has, it seems he doesn't have anything much to offer, so this means it's up to him and his A-Team to fill his storeroom with supplies and materials.

1960701353_Crostat.png.7f13d1aa5e80390138a8a7c7bd2433ae.png

"I think that's a good idea too senpai, that would make things easier or Plini"  she seconded the notion of her boss. Technically, she's working or Crozeph, she didn't have any profession chosen at the moment unlike Crozeph and Plini. She may have engrossed herself with arranging the few items that the owner of Night's Watch has but she can only do so much before she reaches boredom. Having an alchemist and a merchant with her is one of the great things she can apply her niche, that is managing the shop.

Since Crozeph sucks at the customer service aspect of his shop.

She held a makeshift clipboard with her hand and a pen she got from the twins who are Crozeph's informant, crafty little fellas. "It would be great if we can help you with the gathering somehow Plini."

"You put way more thought on something I can do alone" he uttered. The idea of a team gathering materials was absurd for him. He wasn't the type to just drag 2 people somewhere gathering herbs, saps, and barks while they listen to his explanation of why the materials are essential for his experiments. "A pain in the ass, not that I don't like them tagging along with me, they're too nice to be looking like goof heads picking roots." 

It was his opinion of them with the few months he has stayed with the group. Shirogane was probably the sweetest person to just stay with Crozeph and act like a maid keeping Night's Watch clean. Crozeph on the other hand was the most skilled of them all in the group and he chooses to be the dumbass; a phenomenon that still weirds him out. "Who was Crozeph before he met him?  Shirogane said Crozeph soloed a Sand Shark way back while saving a few players, he was a frontliner, and he is engaged to one of the best tanks around.'

Too many info that Crozeph keeps hidden, not to mention this same swordsman figured out a few system changes with just simple observation. "Somehow I might need to take a glimpse of Jacob's Ladder and see what they're made of."

His other option was to remain in his laboratory, a room filled with his makeshift lab tools. It would be nice to enjoy some time alone but Orca, the girl who basically introduced him to a pleasure he never expected to experience in-game may come to visit, she may even be lurking in his laboratory waiting to pounce on him until they both start undressing themselves. "i need to ask senpai about this one, he's engaged and he probably had done that with the one tank Shirogane was talking about." 

Too much to think about but his another response was a simple "I don't mind but it sounds absurd."

• 1 month later...

"It's not absurd if we're helping each other" he replied to his slightly stoic alchemist. Plini reminded him of who he was back then. The only difference is he was like that due to the events of his life. Plini looked more of he was born to be that way and Crozeph respects that. However, the point of his idea is to foster a better connection to everyone. Plini gets to have materials he can use, Shirogane can have fun with the logistics, while he can stretch his legs after a long while.

He was itching for a fight.

He stood up and paced around the room, hand on his chin and thinking of something to convince Plini that it's a good thing. "Think of it this way, we get to know each other more, and you might meet some beautiful woman. It can spark an inspiration to you, I speak through experience."

• 2 weeks later...

Shirogane giggled at the mention of beautiful woman. Plini seemed like the serious type and she wonders if he was the kind to invest some time meeting one. "Now that sounds like a nice way to get out, I know we are all trapped in here like-" she thought hard for a second at what to use as analogy, twirling some kind of pen she held "-I guess we'll go with mice."

"It has its benefits but don't let senpai's suggestions cloud your goals for this expedition we're planning." Crozeph's store looked really empty, Plini seemed to picked up the alchemist profession with no interest in opening an alchemy store. 

"Please? I'd like to explore with you two around!"

• 3 weeks later...

Plini rubbed the bridge of his nose, Shirogane was too much of a sweetheart it's hard to refuse. He picked up his bag, a redundant thing to do with the existence of inventory sytem, and stood up "well let's get going, I always wanted to look for some ruins in this area. Specimens abound where there are less people" he told them.

It makes him wonder, Shirogane never spent a lot of time with them that it warrants her attitude towards him and Crozeph. It was a little more on the realization that this time, he isn't the youngest that needs protecting like how his older sisters treat him. Crozeph was capable, that is a given, but Plini seem to think that Crozeph tries so hard to have a niche when he's definitely capable of more "this guy just like to play around, even his casual ruthlessness with mobs is him being playful; it's scary sometimes."

He took Shirogane's hand and started making his way to the door "since boss is a slowpoke we should get a head start, he'll probably try to take an imaginary shit just to satisfy his curiosity."