Ebbon's Journal | Alt

Banner2.png.b25463321b8142c8e52622e03ca5f3a6.png

"I'm not a fighter, but in my mind I'm fighting every single day. I'm fighting myself."

NAME 
 Takahashi Haruto
ORIGIN
 Japan
HEIGHT 
 180cm
WEIGHT 
 77kg
BIRTHDAY 
 7/22

Banner.png.0297df960aa1808b87a197e8a0ca2649.png

EBBON

The oldest of three children, Haruto was always a good big brother to his siblings. His family was never wealthy, as a result both of his parents had to work leaving Haruto to take care of his brother and sister. It was difficult for him to make friends in school since he had to leave immediately after to take care of the house and dinner most nights. This led to Haruto putting whatever spare time he had into hobbies he could practice at home, the main being video games. It was a lot easier to escape into the world of his favorite games than it was taking care of his brother and sister.

Haruto didn’t let his games distract him from being there for his family. In fact his parents rewarded him for being so responsible by getting him his own PC to play his favorite games on. As his siblings got older and needed him less and less, Haruto spent more and more time playing games. He didn’t know what to do with himself when they didn’t need him. Despite their best efforts, his parents and siblings couldn’t get him to do much with his free time other than putting that energy into his gaming.

TRAITS

Spoiler

Virtues

Compassionate. Taking care of others comes easy for Ebbon. If he sees someone in pain or in need of help, he is usually the first person to approach them. A warm smile and a few kind words from him tend to improve most people’s day.

Dependable. Despite his appearance, Ebbon is a very reliable person. He is quick to finish a task and will often ask questions to be sure things are in order. He tends to have a system when completing things.

Loyal. Ebbon has always been about family. If you manage to become a close friend of his, he will treat you as if you were family without question. He would defend his friends with his life if it came down to it.

Flaws

Insecure. It is easy for Ebbon to become uneasy about a situation or a person he doesn’t know much about. When left with nothing to distract himself he can sink into his own doubts and fears. In order to make sure a task is completed correctly he might ask too many questions or be too meticulous with his process.

Compulsive. It’s hard for Ebbon to sit and do nothing for a long period of time. If he doesn’t keep his hands or mind busy with a task his hands tend to wander in order to find something to do. It’s not uncommon to see his finger tapping or leg moving while he tries to solve a difficult problem.

Reckless. The first to be there when someone is hurt or in need of help doesn’t always bode well for Ebbon. He will rush to someone’s aid without much thought to the situation surrounding them. If push comes to shove he would put himself in harm's way without much concern for his own well being.

NOTES

Spoiler

Character Bundle:

Set D | Support Package:

• (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • 2,000 Col and (25) Materials

Edited by Ebbon

inventory.png.dbb26044ef710c2c1ce086c2a0e0b464.png

| inventory                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   [□][-][x] 

WEAPONS

Spoiler

Ronin's Edge       [EQUIPPED]
T1 Perfect Katana --  Damage II | Accuracy I

A simple yet deadly katana made for a wandering warrior. | [X]

ARMOR

Spoiler

N/A

ACCESSORIES

Spoiler

N/A

KEY ITEMS

Spoiler

N/A

[consumables]

| skills                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             [□][-][x] 

Spoiler

Total SP: 10
Used: 8

Katana | Rank 1/5
Cloth Armor | Rank 1/5

Edited by Ebbon