PP- F1/9 Team Race for 8((5 and Lucian))

As Five weeks up. He suddenly remembers taking set up an agreement with a friend of his lucian , the agreement was that they would go from floor 1 to floor 9 and defeats anything that got in their way Trying to remember where they were supposed to meet up starts banging his head against the wall as the sun starts to rise. "Where were we Suppose to meet up" As he bangs his head against the wall for 10 minutes. Suddenly remember that there is this to me at the gates At the town of beginning Grabbing his gear. He quickly barrels out of his Shop at First heading the wrong way quickly remembering the exit of the village was the other way He uses the best of his Sprint to start heading towards The general direction of the town of beginning as he Almost arrives When he suddenly Stops and gets lost in the open field About .5 km away from the town of beginning "wait, where Am I" looking around trying to figure out which Way the town of beginning was "Lucian Where The Heck Am I" he yelled furiously

-Lucian would hear Five yell looking down the road he would see the lost 5 and tryed hard not to laugh-running down the Road he would. Stop a few feet from 5- your right here 5 are you ready?"-Lucian would rub his shoulder as he Grinned.-"This is gonna be a fun adventure im sure of it."-Lucian would point to the tower far in the Distance. that's where we are heading. who knows what will happen but thasta the way to floor two."

As Five is still turning around, try to figure out which way the town of beginning is the Hearers lucian Yell "your right here 5 are you ready?" He said as he walked up to Five. Five quickly replied "How far away from the town of beginning was I" Five Asked as he scratched his head, then Accessing his Inventory pulling out the bracer He had made prior for lucian, "here you go. I believe this will help." As lucian , then began pointing towards a giant pillar "that's where we are heading." Five Would then Try to see how high It goes just To noticed that It goes past the clouds

(OOC: this is the Bracer in question)

Item:The Bracer of the Forest

Quality:Rare

Shop:Dragon Claw Needles

Description:A bracer that is Black and green in color It seems to help with wielding a sword or any other Weapons +2 accuracy

Sweet thank you 5 this is gonna help allot."-Lucian would Strap on the Bracers seeing they fit just like he hoped.-"5 have i said you rock?"-Lucian would then turen pointing at the massive walls about 200 yards from them- thast the start of the outer wall of ToB so you where close."-Lucian would gulp nervis slightly.-"So 1 -4 should be ok 5 and up is where i belive it will start getting a bit harder for us. i think we should check in to the main towns on each floor see if we can get any info on Monsters and rumors who knows what we will find but we will win."

As 5 and lucian began heading towards the giant pillar 5 quickly grabbed his sword and start looking at it. "I need a new sword before we go any further I need a new Sword" He repeated to lucian He then goes on and says, "help me find a blacksmith" He then quickly put the sword back into its sheath and asked, "please lead the way."

ok ok I know one back in TOb lets go."-Lucian would lead the way as he hummed but mid way thru a Direwolf Spawned in the Road and Targeted them.-"really you want to play Mut?"-Lucians Blade would start to glow before Slashing forward aiming to attack the Dire wolf. Slashing it Lucian would Laugh as he looks at 5-"Road kill is yours."

Lucian 15/15

5iou5 17/17

Direwolf 1/3

Five is following Close behind lucian as he suddenly sees a direWolf , Come Out of Nowhere just to get struck down by lucian As he hits it. He doesn't Deal enough damage to kill it. "This is why I need a new sword So at least one of us doesn't strike to shallow" Five. Said Walking next to the direWolf Then taking his sword and cutting the head off the direWolf

5iou5 HP 17/17

Lucien HP 15/15

DireWolf HP 0/0

Damage dealt: 1

Damage received: 0

Damage Mitigated: 0

Lucian would Laugh as he turn to look at 5 well if i had some more mats i would see if i could get a new blade mister "your blade isnt one shooting them""-Lucian would laugh as they walked in to ToB looking around at the shops and people.-"To think how many people have learned to cope with the monstrosity that is this game. one mistake and its your life here and in the real world."

As Five is following behind. Lucian He hears him laugh a little Five could not hear him Very well, but he did hear lucian Say something about "monstrosity of a game And if you die here. You die in real world" Five Knowing all too well about this, being He was there during Kayaba's announcement "I agree, this game is a nightmare. Sometimes I think I'm just dreaming just to bite my Tongue and find out I'm actually here" He said, looking at his hands And how realistic they still look And not just how they look, but How they also feel the heat from the sun. The artificial sun that is remembering that This is only a game, and the only reason he's in the game is because his family got integrated into technology and basically split up, but not knowing why luciac was here." I never asked, but why did you join SAO, You looked more like a soldier then a gamer then again, I am one to talk as I was a farmhand" He said with Chuckle and a faint smile As they keep walking They fine Themselves in front of the blacksmith shop's Whose owner is somebody Five knows Daeron He met him several months ago and remember that he was a blacksmith. "Seeing how you get real Anxious around PKer's you should stay out here Shouldn't take long" Five then enters Forge of Defense Blacksmith shop To get a new sword

Why im here is a different story for another time but yes I was a soldier befor I came here."-5 could see the pain in his voice. As he answers-as they came to the shop hed smile no its ok lets go see what he has"-after they got 5's sword they would walk out to the gate as he watches the Monsters roaming.-"You know from here on out this will get harder.

As 5 Hears Lucian say that everything is going get harder from here on out, 5 take his new sword and stares at it for a few seconds. Seeing how It's aquamarine color flashes As He turns It He then replies, "I know. And with this sword. It won't be that hard anymore." Slashing his sword in a horizontal Direction And then sheathing It 5 starts to lead the way. But quickly stops. "You probably should be the way." Turning around extending His hand flat out in a general direction "Well, you really didn't answer my question. I asked But what is your business is your business,"

-Lucian would sigh as he pulls his duster tighter around himself. "It was my Sister who was in to Games like this. and it was games like this that took her life. i started playing it hoping that it would keep her close to me. its my fault she died i guess you could say this is more my Prison now then my escape."-Lucian would walk past him as they make there way back to 5's Village for the first part of the hike."- its gonna be a long trip so im sure you will get to hear the whole story while we are on it.-

As 5 Hears Lucian state That his sister was killed by a gamer And then says that SAO is his prison 5 Immediately stops walking. "You idiot. You think your sister would want you Punishing yourself for something you couldn't help" Walking up to Lucian and giving him a nice hard Headbutt to knock some sense into him "Don't punish yourself Instead, think on how you're going to get out of this game" 5 Has never had anybody he knew die in front of him. So you really can't understand the pain Lucian is probably going through As 5's siblings and parents didn't join SAO But they Became more integrated into their phones, Tablets, and computers "Nobody in My RL Came to SAO. It's only me from my family. What I do know is you need to focus on beating this game." Walking back up to Lucian, "if I hear you say one more thing about it's your fault I will give you Another headbutt and it will be harder than that last one." 5 Would then proceed over To a Nearby boulder unsheathing hIs sword Letting out a Yell of anger Then cutting the top of The Boulder, Almost clean off He did so to get rid of some of his anger

-Lucians face would have a sence of shock on it as he watches 5-"im sorry just alot of things that keep me here honestly i cant even tell the real from the fake anymore. i like it here."-Lucian would give him a smile. if it wasnt for the death game i think Rose would like it here to."-Lucian would rub his head as he mumbels soemthing under his breath.-"So are you ready? and dont beat on the stone take it out on the creeps we gonna find on the road. I'm sure we might even come across some Bosses."-

5 would Walk back over to Lucian As Lucy and now here's the wearing a smile rather than his frown. "I'm glad you snapped out your depression lead the way." As 5 would follow close behind Lucian 5 mine started to replay the whole announcements Kayaba Made once again What seemed like an eternity 5 was really only 20 minutes As minds starts to replay once again A DireWolf jumps at 5 out of nowhere Managing to scratches, arm not doing much damage As 5 quickly spun out of the way As he stares at the Wolf for second, glancing up to Lucian as his eyes flashed orange Going into a basic fighting stance. Nothing advance at all He now focus purely on the Wolf