[PP-F3] Labyrinthian Larks <<Search for the Hoya>>

Aryut turned out to be a strange place. It was more nature than structure. Yona had heard rumors about something, though, so she had the full intent to investigate. However...the question was, where would she even start? Not only that, but the NPCs in this settlement didn't seem to be humans. Some of these NPCs looked at her with distain or prejudice, but the majority simply looked at her like she was an unusual sight, looking at her either curious or perplexed. Yona blinked as she began to feel a bit lost. This place wasn't exactly her cup of tea, but it sure was someone's. "If I could just find some semblance of a hint to that rumor..." She thought aloud. When there weren't many of these unusual NPCs around, the Binding Stone then shook, signaling that Shaxus wanted to talk. She tapped the stone a few times to signal that it was ok for him to come out.
                         Shaxus emerged from the Binding Stone, and the shadowy wisp seemed to have something important to say. 
"The air here...as normal as it may seem, I'm getting some kind of...familiar sense. It's coming from a certain direction. I can't quite place it, but if you're up for the task, I suppose you might be willing to do me a favor and search for whatever the source might be? I'm sure it's in this realm somewhere, so I doubt you'll be looking for too long."
                    Yona was nearly deadpanning. "Floor 3 is still a big place. If we happen to get warmer during my own search, just let me know...silently, if at all possible. I'm not about to look through this entire floor over a hunch." She replied. Shaxus wasn't able to shrug in his current form, but if he could, he would have done so. "Fair enough, but if you do want answers, or more helpful assistance, it would do you well to hold up your end of our little bargain..." Shaxus countered, before returning to the Binding Stone. Yona sighed, and continued wandering this Town. There had to be a clue somewhere...

Yona's eyes darted left and right, looking for something, or someone, that was more out of place like herself. "There's gotta be something different around here..." She thought aloud.

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 15

HP: 300

Energy: 48

Base Damage: 15(CS R5[7], CM: Damage[6], Athletics[1])

Mitigation: 27(Moonsliver Veil[12], Cloth Armor Rank 3[15])

Accuracy: 1(Resplendent Falchion)

Evasion: 2(Moonsliver Veil)

Loot Die: 3(Thuban's Eye)

Equipment:

[T2]Resplendent Falchion(Curved Sword, Accuracy, Bleed, Paralyze)

[T2]Moonsliver Veil(Cloth Armor, 1 MIT, 2 EVA)

[T1]Thuban's eye(Trinket, 3 LD)

Consumables:

Teleport Crystal x1

Starter Healing Potion(Restores 50 HP) x3

Skills:

Curved Sword Rank 5(30 SP)

Cloth Armor Rank 3(14 SP)

Combat Mastery: Damage(13 SP)

Mods:

Athletics(4 SP)

Wulfrin had heard tale of some quest that started up on floor 3. Something about a labyrinth? Details were unclear, except for that it started in Aryut. It was an odd place with many of the NPCs there taking the form of various forms of Faune. HE wandered aimlessly through the streets, receiving odd looks from the citizens. Being that he seemed to be the only "human" roaming the streets was only the start. His knee length red coat with its added metallic armor plates were doing him no favors. At his hip was a new blade he had recently forged, Thunder Fang, a longsword with a more lightning based theme given its ability to paralyze its targets. He was starting to get fed up with his luck, as when he would attempt to approach anyone, they tended to avoid him like the plague. He let out a sigh, his red eyes closing briefly in defeat.

"Once," Wulfrin said dejectedly. "Just once, can finding the start of these vague rumor quests be easy to find. I'm tired of wild goose chases. I don't even have a description of the quest giver." He continued to search the area for anyone who would at least give him the chance to ask some questions. Somewhere within these walls was someone who would point him in the right direction. Perhaps he could even find another player seeking to clear the same quest he could teem up with.

Stats:

Level 13 | HP 260/260 | EN 44/44 | DMG 16 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | REC 1 | LD 2 | Stealth: -2 | Stealth Detection: +2

Equipment:

Thunder Fang | Tier 2 One-Handed Straight Sword | Fusion ID: 219823 | DMG 1 | Bleed 1 | Paralyze 1
This longsword was crafted using a unique style of Damascus Steel. The pattern resembles arcs of lightning bolts moving up the flat of the blade towards the point. Just as it tears through it's targets, its properties sometimes also leaves the target paralyzed. Just above where the blade meets the ornate hilt is a phoenix with its wings outstretched in flight. The firebird also acts as the origin for the bolts that spiderweb outward towards the blade's edge.

Dioscuri. | TIER 1 JEWELRY | ACC III | ID:  #210452-5
[desc.]: a pair of ear cuffs fashioned from precious stone.

Hunter's Coat | T2 Perfect Light Armor | MIT 2, REC 1
Fusion ID 219737
A leather coat with attached armored plates at the shoulders and forearms. It's design offers plenty of protection while sacrificing very little of the wearer's mobility.

Skills:

• <<Straight Swords>> Rank 4 (+6 DMG) 22
  • <<Light Armor>> Rank 4 (+20 MIT -2 Stealth) 26
    • R4 Mod: Meticulous (+1 DMG)
  • <<Searching>> Rank 2 (+2 LD and +2 Stealth Detection) 11
    • R2 Mod: Night Vision (unaffected by low light and darkness penalties. Negates enemy bonus to stealth in low light or Darkness)
  • <<Combat Mastery: Damage>> Rank 2 (+6 DMG [1+Tier per rank (+3 per rank)] Uses 2 DMG Enhancement Slots) 5

Battle ready inventory:

• 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 hp each)
  • 6 T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP.
  • 4 Teleportation Crystals