[PP - F01] Time To Get a Job??? | <<Earning a Living>>

Ciela looked to Wulfrin, "So we're heading to the foraging quest. Let's go." They approached a campsite right outside Tolbana where a woman in green emerged from the wagon parked nearby. Ciela assumed this was the woman she was supposed to be talking to and asked, "Are you Giovanna Tarragon?" Ciela waited for the woman to answer. "So, it appears you've found me, I tend to move around quite a lot, but someone always finds me. I suppose you are looking for some herbs?"  Ciela smiles at the woman, "I guess you could say that. I'm more looking to learn more about gathering." Ciela watches as Giovanna's emerald eyes widened. "Most simply expect me to forage their materials for them, but few truly care about the process itself. You surprise me." She watched as Giovanna dug into the pocket of her dress, pulling out a small compass and offers it to Ciela. Ciela takes it and waits for Giovanna to speak, "You may borrow my compass. Dark magic has made it capable of locating an incredibly rare item called a Demonic Shard. Should you find one, and bring it back to me, you will prove yourself worthy of my teachings. Take care, and may good  fortune travel with you." Ciela nods, "And to you Giovanna."  She looked at her companion, "You ready to find a what did she call it? A demonic shard?" She pulled out the compass and began to follow it.

Spoiler

Stats and Equipment:

Stats:

Level 1| HP: 20/20 | EN: 20/20 |MIT 20|DMG 2

Equipment:

• Rare Heavy Armor | T1 Rare Heavy Armor | MIT II Desc: Steel plate armor
  • Blighted Fang | [Fusion ID #219398b] | T1 Perfect Straight Sword | DMG 1|KEEN 1| BLIGHT 1
    [desc.]: A longsword crafted from metal coated in the sap of a blighted maple tree. Its necromantic properties leave lasting wounds that are hard to recover from

Battle-Ready Inventory:

• 3 Starter Healing Potion

Edited by KnightessCiela

“I’m ready to watch you get a demonic shard,” Wulfrin replied. “I’m not giving up my progress fishing.” The two had just wrapped up at Zackariah’s a few hours ago. They had made a quick detour to floor twenty-two for Ciela to pick up a sword that Wulfrin had in his racks. Now the two were back just outside of Tolbana to start on some other starting quests while her first big quest cleared the system. That quest was the Earning A Living: Forager quest. 

“When you get the shard,” Wulfrin said as they started to travel into the fields of floor one. “Make sure you hold on to it. That shard can be used to make a demonic rarity item. It’s the next step above Perfect, so it’s a pretty big deal. Personally I’d wait until I can use Teir 4 gear. That way you get the biggest bang for your buck.”

Wulfrin peered over Ciera’s shoulder trying to make sense of the compass. “Where’s that compass pointing you?” He asked. “It just looks like it’s spinning. Guess that’s the system saying I’m not helping.”

Spoiler

Stats:

Level 13 | HP 260/260 | EN 44/44 | DMG 16 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | REC 1 | LD 2 | Stealth: -2 | Stealth Detection: +2

Equipment:

Thunder Fang | Tier 2 One-Handed Straight Sword | Fusion ID: 219823 | DMG 1 | Bleed 1 | Paralyze 1
This longsword was crafted using a unique style of Damascus Steel. The pattern resembles arcs of lightning bolts moving up the flat of the blade towards the point. Just as it tears through it's targets, its properties sometimes also leaves the target paralyzed. Just above where the blade meets the ornate hilt is a phoenix with its wings outstretched in flight. The firebird also acts as the origin for the bolts that spiderweb outward towards the blade's edge.

Dioscuri. | TIER 1 JEWELRY | ACC III | ID:  #210452-5
[desc.]: a pair of ear cuffs fashioned from precious stone.

Hunter's Coat | T2 Perfect Light Armor | MIT 2, REC 1
Fusion ID 219737
A leather coat with attached armored plates at the shoulders and forearms. It's design offers plenty of protection while sacrificing very little of the wearer's mobility.

Skills:

• <<Straight Swords>> Rank 4 (+6 DMG) 22
  • <<Light Armor>> Rank 4 (+20 MIT -2 Stealth) 26
    • R4 Mod: Meticulous (+1 DMG)
  • <<Searching>> Rank 2 (+2 LD and +2 Stealth Detection) 11
    • R2 Mod: Night Vision (unaffected by low light and darkness penalties. Negates enemy bonus to stealth in low light or Darkness)
  • <<Combat Mastery: Damage>> Rank 2 (+6 DMG [1+Tier per rank (+3 per rank)] Uses 2 DMG Enhancement Slots) 5

Battle ready inventory:

• 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 hp each)
  • 6 T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP.
  • 3 Teleportation Crystals

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

She nodded, "I know, you're not here to help me just for moral support." She peers at the compass confusedly. "What do you mean it's spinning? It's pointing west. I'm gonna start heading in that direction." She grabbed her companion by the arm and led them west, hoping that the compass might lead her to a demonic shard. The area that the compass led them to seemed like there were no aggressive enemies nearby. "Well thank goodness, it seems like there's not many enemies to aggro over here. I'm gonna start searching." She searched through plans and under rocks using the same strategy that she previously used. Hoping that she would find one. As she searched she looked over to her companion to see what he was up to while she was foraging. She figured he'd probably try to fight some enemies or use the small pond that was nearby.

Foraging | ID: 220342 | LD: 12 | CD: 10
Nothing Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

"Then west we go," Wulfrin said as he followed Ciela and her magical compass. The two traveled a good ways before Ciela stopped and began rooting around for materials. Wulfrin did a quick scan of the area. They were near a what Wulfrin assumed to be the headwaters of the river that flows through the Stoney Valley. This place was one of the few places with mobs that would attack anyone and anything that passed through. Wulfrin remained vigilant, but cast his line into the water. The calm lake was rest majestically with a view of the floor bellow. 

"You keep searching for your shard," Wulfrin said maintaining a vigilant watch. "There may not be any mobs at the moment, but this is Warg territory. They are one of the few permanantly hostile mobs on this floor, along with Giant Insects, Wolves, and Slimes down in the wetlands along the river. You should also watch your feet as Giant Worms burrow through here. Try to stay clear of the combat encounters, I'll do what I can to keep them off you. Just in case you might want to keep this handy." Wulfrin handed Ciela a cubical blue crystal. "It's a teleport crystal. If I say leave don't hesitate to teleport out."

Fishing attempt
Rank 2 Fisher
ID: 220343 | CD 1 | LD 20 | fail | +3 exp

Rewards This Thread

+3 Fishing Exp

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

She held the teleport crystal given to her by Wulfrin. "Where exactly will it teleport me? Will it take me to a safe zone? Or just a place with no enemies? Maybe the Town of Beginnings? Or Tolbana?" She looked worriedly at Wulfrin and watched him walk away. "Same as last time, right? Stay very very far away?" She continued to search for the demonic shard. So far not having any luck, she sifted through the weeds and grass and found a small black rock. She began to get extremely excited. "Is this a demonic shard? No it can't be or a message stating that it was would've popped up on the screen." She hit her forehead, "God, I'm a dummy." She realized that her companion wasn't lying when he said it would take a while, and boy was she feeling it. "Remember, you're doing this for the honey buns. All for the honey buns." 

Foraging | ID: 220383 | LD: 5 | CD: 2
Nothing Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

"The crystal can teleport you to any of the cities," Wulfrin explained. "That includes the open floors. Basically you can go anywhere from floor one to floor twenty-eight from any location. Though I would advise against just using them to travel. Instead save them for when you need them, as they are quite pricey."

Wulfrin recalled his line and recast it. This place was supposed to be a gold mine for items, according to Freyd. It just appeared to Wulfrin that he was not casting in the correct way. "I can't guarantee the stay away plan will work.", He said with a sigh. "If we get jumped, I'll do my best to keep them at bay, but if you do get involved, try not to get hit."

Wulfrin chuckled at his companion's struggle. The difference between his quest and this one, was the fact that Wulfrin knew if the item was in his grasp. It relied on hooking a specific fish that you couldn't catch, but dropped a scale instead. There was no indication for this one besides the menu. Wulfrin kept his eyes pealed for any enemies that wanted a fresh new player snack.

Fishing attempt
Rank 2 Fisher
ID: 220403 | CD 4 | LD 20 | fail | +3 exp

Rewards This Thread

+6 Fishing Exp

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

She nodded, "I will do my darndest not to get hit. Did you catch anything good yet?" She glanced at her companion who was struggling to fish and went back to her search. She began daydreaming of opening a bakery, potentially on the same floor as Wulfrin's shop. She loved the scenery that surrounded his shop and wanted to find something similar for her own bakery. She began to spout off game related bakery names aloud, not realizing she was doing it. "The Cake is a Pie? Hmm, maybe. Fondante's Inferno? That's definitely a contender. Maybe just non-game related ones? Whisk it for the Biscuit? Hmm. Man naming things is hard, especially when there's so many good names that I can think of. I wish I could choose them all." She continued to mumble names to herself. She must have been way to distracted, as the elusive demonic shard escaped her clutches once again.

Foraging | ID: 220404 | LD: 3 | CD: 1
Nothing Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

As if on cue, Wulfrin's line went taught. Finally a catch. Even better there were additional, items besides the fish, indicating a critical. "Just did," Wulfrin grinned. "Couple of of Unidentified Armors. They could be shields also, but they are Tier 2 so you can't use them yet."

Wulfrin couldn't help but laugh hardily at the names Ciela was spouting off. It wasn't a mocking laugh, but one of genuine amusement. "Fondante's Inferno is my favorite," Wulfrin said trying desperately to compose himself. "Really though, any of those would be fantastic names for a bakery."

Wulfrin's seriousness snapped back so fast that most people would get emotional whiplash. The sound of Warg howls echoed through their small little valley. They were approaching fast. Wulfrin put his fishing pole away in favor of Thunder Fang. He made his way to intercept their unwelcome visitors. "Keep up your search," Wulfrin said moving past Ciela. "But don't lose too much focus, we have company." Similar in shape to wolves, the Wargs looked like much larger beasts. There were only two of them but that didn't mean they weren't any less dangerous. The pair snarled with sharp, jagged fangs bared, as Wulfrin stepped up accepting the challenge.

Fishing attempt
Rank 2 Fisher
ID: 220405 | CD 9 | LD 13 | Critical Catch | +16 exp

+1 Material

Open Fishing Chest | +1 to LD Rank 2
ID: 220406 | LD: 9 + 1 = 10

Unidentified Perfect Armor/Shield [220406a]
Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield [220406b]

Rewards This Thread

+6 Fishing Exp

1 materials

T2 Unidentified Perfect Armor/Shield [220406a]
T2 Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield [220406b]

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

She clapped and looked at her companion, "Yay! I have a weird question. Do you ever catch any fish or other more edible items? Or is it just armors, weapons, treasure chests, and maps?" As Wulfrin stated that he liked one of the names she was spouting off, she became flustered. "Was I saying those out loud???" She covered her face as if to hide the fact that she was extremely and utterly embarrassed. "I'm glad you approve though", she says muffled through her hands. Knowing she couldn't hide her face forever, she moved her hands from her face and began to search once more. She hoped her reddened face would return to normal soon. Her body tensed as she heard the howl of a creature, she looked around the duo with panic. As Wulfrin walked past her, she nodded. "I'll do my best to stay focused." She looked toward where Wulfrin was headed, seeing what looked like two deformed larger wolves. A cold chill ran up her spine. She knew she was safer with Wulfrin around, but what if they ran past his defenses and went straight for her, she was extremely worried and her body language showed it.

Foraging | ID: 220431 | LD: 12 | CD: 4
Nothing Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

"I build weapons and armor out of fish," Wulfrin replied as he approached the wargs. "Yes, I catch fish. It doesn't matter though as crafting materials are universal."

Wulfrin leapt into action. His plan of attack was the same as the Wolves back near Tolbana, stun then hit again. Wulfrin knew he couldn't one shot them, but this plan basically leads to the same outcome. Essentially, for slightly less energy drain he could take out both Wargs at once without them getting a chance to strike. His blade arched through the air with the same red glow it had during the fight with the wolves, setting him up to strike both with the flat of his blade. The attack connected with both and the fight was basically over. Wulfrin prepared for his final assault as he made a quick look over his left shoulder to ensure they weren't being surrounded.

Recovery Roll: Not Needed
Recovery: None EN is Full

Post Action: Tech-F (x8, 12 EN)
Free action: None

ID: 220432 | BD: 7+3=10  | DMG: (14*8) = 112 to warg 1 | Stun Proc
ID: 220433 | BD: 4+3=7  | DMG: (14*8) = 112 to warg 2 | Stun Proc

Wulfrin | HP: 260/260 | EN: 32/44 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | REC 1

Warg #1 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | STUNNED | Stun Immun. (0/3)
Warg #2 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | STUNNED | Stun Immun. (0/3)

Wargs Turns:
Warg #1 is stunned
Warg #2 is stunned

Wulfrin | HP: 260/260 | EN: 32/44 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | REC 1

Warg #1 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | Stun Immun. (1/3)
Warg #2 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | Stun Immun. (1/3)

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

She paused for a moment, "That sounds... fishy. Pun intended." She continued to look for the demonic shard while Wulfrin battled the wargs. She was stunned as the menu popped up, "I got one finally!!! Man! That took forever and a day, dude." She regarded him casually, and gave a thumbs up to him as he was fighting the weird looking deformed wolves, wargs as Wulfrin called them. She was fine referring to them as deformed wolves since that's what they looked like. Ciela sat and watched him as her task was complete for now.

She planned to continue to search for materials, hoping maybe she could find something useful to put towards her next job which she planned to be cooking. She watched as Wulfrin fight skillfully and gracefully, outwardly it seemed as if he put little to no effort in the thought process of fighting. To her it seemed almost as if it was just natural to him. She thought to herself that it could be. She remembered what Wulfrin said, "But don't lose too much focus, we have company." 

She shook her head and realized she was daydreaming. Wulfrin currently had the upper hand on the wargs, she cheered him on. "You got this buddy! I believe in you!"

Foraging | ID: 220434 | LD: 19 | CD: 7
Demonic Shard Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

Wulfrin went on the offensive against the Wargs again. He completed his Horizontal Square Sword Art and turned at the sound of his companion.

"I got one finally!!!" She had yelled excitedly.

"Great I'm happy for you! You finished quicker than I d-" His congratulations was cut short by jaws sinking into his left arm. Wulfrin winced in pain. There wasn't much damage that made it through to his armor to his precious HP. This was the first bit of damage he had actually suffered in the game. There wasn't much pain to speak of, more just a tingling sensation in his arm. The pain absorber was doing it's job. He pivoted to find his attack only felled one of the Wargs, leaving one still thirsting for blood.

"I have it's attention!" Wulfrin yelled through his pain. "If you wanted to take a swing or two at it, go ahead!"

Recovery Roll: ID 220437 | CD 12 | +2 EN
Recovery: +4 EN

Post Action: AoE-I (x9, 13 EN)

ID: 220435 | BD: 1 crit miss 
ID: 220436 | BD: 3+3=6  | DMG: (14*9) = 126 to warg 2 

Wulfrin | HP: 260/260 | EN: 23/44 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | REC 1

Warg #1 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | Stun Immun. (0/3)
Warg #2 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | Stun Immun. (0/3) (44-126) dead

Wargs Turns:
Warg #1 attacks Wulfrin
Warg #2 is dead

ID 220438 | MD 6 | DMG 52-44 = 8 DMG to Wulfrin

Wulfrin | HP: 252/260 | EN: 23/44 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | REC 1

Warg #1 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | Stun Immun. (2/3)

Loot Rolls

Warg #2
ID: 220439 | CD 9 | LD 9+2 = 11

Col: 468 + 156 = 624 Col
Mats: 4 (CD and LD odd)
Items
T2 Rare Trinket ID: 220439

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

Ciela let out a soft gasp as the warg chomped at Wulfrin's arm. "Oh my god are you okay?! That looked like it hurt a lot." She worried for her companion's safety and began to watch him much more closely. As he offered for her to jump into the battle she quickly shook her head, and in her head she said hell no.

She spoke softly to Wulfrin, "Uhm no thank you I'd rather not just yet. I don't think I'm quite ready, especially if they swap attention to me." In her panic to not fight and her worry for Wulfrin, she sifted through grass searching for materials. "I'm just gonna keep searching for materials, maybe I'll get something good!" As she sifted through the grass, she lost her footing and tripped on a rock that seemed almost perfectly placed in her path. Ciela felt as if it was the system making fun of her for not fighting.

She picked herself up and dusted herself off, hoping that her companion was too busy fighting to notice her blunder. "Dang, no materials to be found here."

Foraging | ID: 220440 | LD: 2  | CD: 8
Nothing Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

"Fair enough," Wulfrin shrugged and focused his attention back on the last Warg. He charged the Warg at full force. His blade tearing through the beast's hide with ferocity. Wulfrin put way more into the hit than he usually did, mostly out of the need for revenge. He returned his blade back to its scabbard. As the warg shattered into fractal polygons, Wulfrin returned to his companion's side. "As I was saying, congratulations on the shard. You found that thing much quicker than I did. We still have a bit more time, you want to look for some more materials or do you want to head back?" He pulled out his fishing rod and prepared to return to his fishing venture, having received the spoils of his kills. "I'm good either way, just let me know when we're headed out" With his mind spoken he cast his line into the small lake, and waited for the next bite.

Recovery Roll: ID 220442 | CD 2 | fail
Recovery: +2 EN

Post Action: ST-I (x10, 10 EN)

ID: 220441 | BD: 10 (+2 DMG) | DMG: 16*10 = 160 to Warg 1 | Bleed Proc | Para Proc  

Wulfrin | HP: 260/260 | EN: 15/44 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | REC 1

Warg #1 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | Stun Immun. (2/3) (44-160) dead

Wargs Turns:
Warg #1 is dead

Wulfrin | HP: 252/260 | EN: 23/44 | DMG 14 | MIT 44 | ACC 3 | REC 1

Warg #1 | HP: 44/156 | DMG 52 | Stun Immun. (3/3)

Loot Rolls

Warg #1
ID: 220443 | CD 7 | LD 16+2 = 18

Col: 468 + 312 (LD even) = 780 Col
Mats: 2 (CD odd)
Items
T2 Rare Consumable ID: 220443a
T2 Rare Armor/Shield ID: 220443b

Rewards This Thread

+6 Fishing Exp

8 materials
1,404 Col

T2 Unidentified Rare Armor/Shield [220406b] [22044b]
T2 Unidentified Rare Consumable [220443a]
T2 Unidentified Rare Trinket [220439]

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

"Thank you for understanding. Also thank you for the congratulations. If it's not any trouble I'd like to continue searching for materials for a bit, if I don't find anything we can go ahead and pack up and go back to turn in my quest." She did search a little more but didn't really search thoroughly. Honestly she was just beginning to feel kind of tired of searching. Although she would keep true to her word. She tried to put more effort into her search almost as if she wanted to get something else from actually searching. What was she searching for? The world may never know. "Man I feel like if I keep searching I'll find something else, but what if it's all for just nothing. What if I'm just wasting time searching? I guess the one good thing that comes out of me just rooting around in all this stuff searching for materials is you get a few more chances to fish."

Foraging | ID: 220466 | LD: 8 | CD: 1
Nothing Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

"Honestly," Wulfrin sighed. "That's how it is. At least with the gathering professions, your chances of finding materials goes up significantly. If I remember correctly once you finish this quest, you can start finding extra Col when foraging, so that can help over come some of the costs of living. Could also help you collect more Teleportation Crystals. I need to restock myself."

Wulfrin cast his line back into the calm lake. The bobber lazily moving to the oscillation of the small waves created by the light breeze.

"Take however long you want," He said with a smile. "I'll fish until you're ready to depart."

Wulfrin watched as his health and energy gauges slowly started to climb. He looked at his dented armor on his left forearm. The damage wasn't too bad. It had definitely lost a bit of its durability, but it wasn't anything Wulfrin couldn't fix. He simply returned to his relaxing fishing venture waiting for his companion to finish their gathering.

Fishing attempt
Rank 2 Fisher
ID: 220467 | CD 12 | LD 6 | Success | +8 exp

+1 Material

Rewards This Thread

+14 Fishing Exp

9 materials
1,404 Col

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

She smiled at him after his battle was finished. Her happiness then changed to confusion as she looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. "I get being able to find Col by like rummaging through things. But you're telling me I can find teleport crystals? Just randomly? Out in the world? That seems broken. Especially with how expensive they are in the shops."

She sat down on a bigger rock near where Wulfrin was fishing. She looked at his armor intently and with a worried look on her face. "Thank goodness you're a blacksmith. I'm sure you'll be able to fix that easily." She twirled her hair nervously and looked down at her feet. "I hope you didn't get hit because I was distracting you. I would feel awful if that were the case." She splashed her feet gently on the surface of the water, waiting for her companion to answer.

Foraging | ID: 220468 | LD: 10 | CD: 8
Nothing Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

"I assume you can find them in chests," Wulfrin said with a shrug. "But no you can't find them with your foraging skill. I meant you can use the col you find to buy them. Unlike me who gets strapped for cash on the regular. Honestly I should probably sell all my unidentified items that aren't Tier 4. I'm trying to get a head start on my end game gear. My side projects at the shop have all been crafting my Tier 3 and Tier 4 gear. Now that I have the blanks for them, I can focus on building a stock for people to just walk up and buy."

Wulfrin withdrew his line from the lake and sighed. Nothing seemed to be biting, likely as a result from his tussle with the Wargs. "No, you weren't to blame. I let my guard down too early, by assuming I landed both strikes. It happens sometimes, but this was a reminder to not let it happen too often."

Fishing attempt
Rank 2 Fisher
ID: 220469 | CD 4 | LD 9 | Fail | +3 exp

Nothing Found

Rewards This Thread

+17 Fishing Exp

9 materials
1,404 Col

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

She nudged him with her elbow. "Maybe you and I can strike a bargain. You keep me kitted with good armor and weapons, and I start paying in Col just to keep you supplied. Wouldn't want my armor and weapons dealer going broke now." She giggled and flashed a smile at him. She figured one last search for materials couldn't hurt. "One last search. I'm tired of finding nothing." She searched closer to her companion so she could continue to watch him fish. It seemed as if the pair were both having no luck with finding anything. "Maybe next time. Anyway pack up. Let's head back."

She waited for Wulfrin to pack up his fishing rod and they headed back for Tolbana. Thankfully Giovanna was still there. Ciela waved her down, "Giovanna I found one! Look!" She held it up as they got closer to Giovanna. Giovanna smiled at Ciela, "So you've found a Demonic Shard! You continue to impress me. I'll confess, you've learned all that I could teach you through this single quest. Trial by fire has always been my preferred style." Grinning now, the pretty blonde holds out her hand. "As payment for your troubles, why don't you keep the Shard? I will be needing the compass back, however. Next time you hunt for a Shard, you will have to earn it the hard way - with your own skill!"

Ciela handed back the compass, "Thank you very much for letting me borrow the compass. Hopefully the next time I find one it's a little easier than it was this time." With that, the quest was finished. Ciela just had to wait for it to clear in the system and then she could forage in her free time. To her finding Col sounded like a good trade off, especially if she could find it.

She looked at Wulfrin, "Well that's that. Getting a job part one is done, next getting a job part deux. But before that, you wouldn't happen to know where I can get rid of my starter armor? I don't want it taking up space in my inventory."

Foraging | ID: 220470 | LD: 6 | CD: 9
Nothing Found

Edited by KnightessCiela

"The Col is really only helpful for crystals," Wulfrin said. "I'll be honest, I'll be better off when I have a reliable party to go dungeon diving with. I hear that's where the good money is. Right now I'm fine, I'm just saving up for a house, so I'm being a bit stingy with Col."

Wulfrin saw that his partner was ready to leave so he withdrew his line and stored it away. He only briefly glanced at the info screen before him that detailed the additional items he found in a chest. Another productive day was completed meaning he could recuperate a few of the materials he had spent the last few days. They headed back and Wulfrin waited patiently for Ciela to turn in her first profession quest.

"Part two is way less time consuming," Wulfrin replied. "You can hunt monsters to help pad the material count, or you can use your new gathering profession. Same as before, I can't assist you in the quest. As for your question about junking gear, you can sell off unwanted items to appraisers. I know one on Floor 8. His name is Morningstar, owns the Honeydew & Hushwind. It's outside the safe zone, but there is very little danger."

Quest turned in and new directions given, the duo returned to the streets of Tolbana in search of their next mission.

Fishing attempt
Rank 2 Fisher
ID: 220471 | CD 9 | LD 11 | Critical Catch | +16 exp

+1 Material

Open Fishing Chest | +1 to LD Rank 2
ID: 220472 | LD: 17 + 1 = 18

T2Unidentified Perfect Weapon [220472a][220472b]
T2 Unidentified Rare Weapon [220427c]

Thread Closing

KnightessCiela receives:
571 EXP (271 Word Count [3,874/10*1*0.7] + Quest [300])
400 col (1 page [400])

1 Demonic Shard

Unlock <<Foraging>> Profession

Wulfrin receives:

542 EXP (542 Word Count [3,874/10*2*0.7])
1,404 col (1 page [0] + Loot [1,404])
10 Materials (Looting and Fishing)
+33 Fishing EXP
Items
T2 Unidentified Perfect Weapon [220472a][220472b]
T2 Unidentified Rare Weapon [220427c]

Edited by Wulfrin