[PP-F02] The Sword and The Bats | <<Let There Be Light>>

Wulfrin and Ciela made their way back into Urbus from the monastery. They had spent the day tackling hard physical tests, sitting under waterfalls, and best of all, punching a boulder to pieces. The only thing missing was a chance to go home and recuperate after the long day of exercise and effort. Granted the trek down was much easier than up, since the quest allowed you to take a safer, but longer route back down to the city, but that didn't really make up for the day they had. 

"Well Ciela," Wulfrin said as he held his companion's hand as they traveled the ancient Japanese themed streets. "Shall we head back or do you want to hang around and see what else might come our way? Personally I'm fine either way. The Boulder wasn't too big of a threat for me, so I have plenty of gas left in the tank."

Spoiler

Stat block:
Wulfrin | Level 22 | HP: 470/470 | EN: 62/62 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | ACC: 3 | BH: 4 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

Skills
Active

• Light Armor Rank 5
  • Straight Swords Rank 5
  • Searching Rank 2
  • Battle Healing Rank 1

Extra Skills (Max 3)

• Concentration

Mods (Max 5)

• Meticulous
  • Night Vison

Addons

• Stamina
  • Precision
  • Ferocity
  • Resolve

Inactive

• None

Battle Ready Inventory

• 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 hp each)
  • 6 T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP.
  • 2 Teleportation Crystals
  • Protein Pancakes | [ID #219428a] | TIERLESS RARE MEAL | PROTEIN II
  • [desc.]: They're a little dry but they do the trick.
  • 2x Terra Firma Scale (equivalent to T3 MIT 1)

Equipment

• Armored Long Coat | T3 Perfect Light Armor | ID [220094]
    MIT 2 | REC 1
    [desc.] A long red leather coat with additional armor plates. The right pauldron has the signet of Sentinel Armaments emblazoned on it.

• Wolf's Bite | T3 Perfect Straight Sword | ID [220774]
    ACC 1 | BLEED 2
    [desc.] Sharpened to a razor's edge, this blade cuts deep and leaves lasting wounds. It is well balanced to aid in attacks. The center of the cross guard is the signet of Sentinel Armaments.

• Crystal | TIER 1 TRINKET | LD III | ID: #205224
    [desc.]: a blue crystal. scraps of a larger crafting component.

Estate Buffs

• Bedroom: "Rested" -1 EN to first 2 combat expenditures each combat
  • Bathroom: "Clean" First DoT effect damage reduced by 20%
  • Basic Kitchen: "Filling" increases effectiveness of one food item by 1 T1 MIT slot (+5 MIT)
  • Storage Closet: "Item Stash" +1 Battle ready Inventory Slot
  • Living room: "Relaxed" +10 out of Combat healing, Energy full after 2 out of combat posts
  • Dining Room: "Tasty" Turn 2 identical food items into a lesser feast. (Feeds 4 players)
  • Attic (Storage): "Col Stash" +5% Col from monster loot
  • Basement: "Multipurpose" +1 LD, LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity (Once per thread)
  • Fishing Pond: "Angler" +2 Fishing Exp per attempt

Edited by Wulfrin

It was just another day in this death game when Etherial was settling on the 2nd floor of the game. That being said though she was still fairly low of a level to be fighting alone on this floor. But that didn't stop her from coming here. She love the scenery since it reminded her of home back in the real world.

That being said she was gazing down the street watching other players stroll by. The only difference is she sees an odd man that looks to be heading back from a long day of work. Or so it seems that is.

Walking up to him though she would ask him something.

"Hey there. You seem to be a high level player. I heard there's a good beginner's quest around here but was told it has some stronger monster's that would need to be slayed. Would you by any chance be able to help me with it?"

The white haired girl looked at him with basic gear and what looks like a rapier on her hip waiting to finally get this quest on the way.

«Etherial» 80/80 | ENG: 26/26 | DMG: 1 | Keen: 0 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 5 | EVA: 3 | Para: 2 |

Ciela smiled at Wulfrin, "I'm down to do whatever. The boulder was tough but I'm tougher." She flexes her arms at him and smiles. "Super strong see?" She goes back to holding his hand, "The trek up the mountain was tougher than the boulder." They continued to walk through the town before they were approached by what seemed to be a new player. Ciela assumed so based on their gear. 

"He's pretty high level, I'm only a bit lower than him but what do you need help with? I'm sure we can attempt to help in some way. Should be no biggie." She was confident in her boasting about the two. She knew that Wulfrin could output some pretty good damage and she had high mitigation, so whatever lied ahead they could take on with minimal road bumps.

"Well I'm all for helping out. What about you sweetie?" She looked to Wulfrin.

Spoiler

Character Sheet:

Spoiler

KnightessCiela | Level 13 | HP: 290/290 | EN: 44/44 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 86 | ACC: 2 | FL. THRN: 4 | THRNS: 36

Equipment:

Spoiler
  • Honed Longsword | T2 Perfect Straight Sword | ID [220512] | ACC 2 | DMG 1
    [desc.] A simple steel longsword that prioritizes balance over damage. The center piece of the cross guard is the signet of Sentinel Armaments.
  • Duergar Battle Plate | [#220061d] | TIER 2 PERFECT HEAVY ARMOR | Flame Thorns, MIT, Thorns
    [desc.]: Forged deep below the surface, this black steel plate armor is fashioned with various spikes making it a guarantee that attacks will hurt the attacker more than you
  • Sentinel Shield | T2 Perfect Shield | ID [220639] | MIT 2 | Thorns 1
    [desc.] A kite shield emblazoned with the signet of Sentinel Armaments. Enemies will find quite the sting when they collide with this shield.

Skills:

Spoiler

Armor:

Spoiler

R5 Heavy Armor

MIT 25

STEALTH -5

Combat Mastery:

Spoiler

Mitigation

R1 - Novice

6*tier MIT per rank = 6 MIT

Weapon:

Spoiler

R3 Straight Swords

• [x8] ST-I (8 EN) | A single-target sword art.
  • [x11] ST-II (11 EN) | A powerful single-target sword art. Only available for use when ST-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if ST-II had been used and had missed the previous turn.
  • [x7] AOE-I (7 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
  • [x8] TECH-A (9 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.

Addons:

Spoiler

Iron Skin

+15 MIT and +15* Tier HP (30 HP)

Mods:

Spoiler

None Yet

Extra:

Spoiler

None Yet

Familiar:

Spoiler

Protector Familiar Skill: Perlita, a small little sea otter protects Ciela with her life.
Gives Ciela a free action where Perlita diminishes her damage by 10%. Cooldown of 3 Posts made by Ciela. 

Battle Ready Inventory:

Spoiler
  • (5) T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP
  • (1) T1 Uncommon Overhealth Potion: Adds 5% of Maximum HP to users Maximum HP for a thread.
  • (1) T1 Rare Health Potion: Heals 10% of maximum HP.
  • (3) Teleport Crystal

Spoiler

Foraging:

ID: 222286 | CD: 8 | LD: 9
No Materials Found
No Additional Materials

Rank 1 Forager: [28/49 EXP] (25+3)

Edited by KnightessCiela

"Sounds like we're in," Wulfrin said with a smile to the lower level player that had approached them. "Names Wulfrin and this is KnightessCiela. Most people just call her Ciela, since her username can sometimes be a mouthful in combat."

Wulfrin was confident in his level. Being this low on Aincrad meant that if even so much as sneezed the wrong way, most mobs would die without much effort. The only exception being the ones the system specifically crafted to fight him when he goes out looting. This Floor so far had not posed any danger at all to him, but he had also not done any quests here outside of the one where punching a boulder was a requirement. That meant he could reap the first time clear rewards, assuming the player didn't mean the boulder quest.

"So newbie," Wulfrin said as he started navigating through menus. "what's your name and what quest are we going on today?"