[SP-F1] Fighting more monsters out of boredom(Steel)Complete

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe I should start looking for some wolves to fight. Boars are too easy." Steel said to himself as he continued to walk down the fields. "I'm starting to feel a little lonely too. I just noticed I'm usually with other people." He then noticed a lone wolf. He snuck up on it and attacked it with a critical attack.

Steel 15/15

Wolf 2/7

Where should I go now? Steel thought to himself as he continued onward through the fields. He then began to feel even more bored because there was nobody to talk to. "This sucks." After saying this, he saw two wolves nearby. Might as well. He thought as he struck at one of them, shattering it into data shards. I must be lucky today. He thought as that was the first time that ever happened. The remaining wolf began snarling at him.

"How long has it been since I've been here?" Steel said to himself as he hasn't been to the forest for a while. As he walked through the trees, he saw 2 little nepents. "I think I can take these on." Steel said as he drew his sword again. He charged in and swung at one of the nepents, causing it damage. Now he had the attention of both monsters.

Steel 15/15

Little Nepent 1: 2/5

Little Nepent 2: 5/5

Steel then used his foot to pivot and swing his sword at the other little nepent, causing it to shatter into data fragments. After destroying this one, Steel looked around for any more monsters just in case. He didn't want to be attacked out of nowhere. He then decided to use his acrobatic skill to go into the trees.

Steel 14/15

Little Nepent 1: Dead

Little Nepent 2: Dead