[SP-F1] Fighting more monsters out of boredom(Steel)Complete

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What should I fight last today? I guess I should find one or two bees or another cow." Steel said to himself as he walked around the fields. He then saw two bees in the distance. He checked to see if the town would still be within sight so he could safely retreat when needed. When he turned back to the bees, they were already charging at him. Out of reflex, he slashed at one of the bees and drove it back.

Steel 17/17

Bee 1: 4/7

Bee 2: 7/7

The two bees began swarming around Steel, seeming to not want to give him a break. The speed and agility of the two monster made it hard on him to keep track of them. He was able to slash at one of them but ended up getting stung by thee other bee. I hate these stupid bees! Steel thought to himself.

Steel 15/17

Bee 1: 1/7

Bee 2: 4/7

I'm so annoyed by these things! Steel thought to himself as he slashed at one of the bees, causing it to shatter into data fragments upon losing all of its health points. Well, I was able to kill one of them at least. "One down, one to go." He said to the remaining bee even though he knew it couldn't talk back.

Steel 15/17

Bee 2: Dead.

Darn it, there's got be some way to end this fight, it's getting dark out. Steel thought to himself in a panic. Calm down Steel, just leave the rest of the area blank. At a some sort of mental command, Steel began activating his own personal outside system skill which he had honed back in the real world. Instantly, in Steel's eyes, the world became devoid of color and all that was left was the enemy in front of him and himself. He now focused more on his eyes and ears which picked up the fact that the bee was about to attack. Using minimal movement, Steel calmly dodged the attack.

Steel 14/17

Bee 2: Dead