[PPFL3] Chance Meeting!/Recruitment [Clarence]

He pondered as to how to answer those questions but he opted to just explain it simply." I had a great relationship with an experienced girl. " He gave a firm nod." But she was the only girl that actually did anything now that I think about it. " He frowned a bit and shrugged." I don't wanna spoil the fun of being 16 there. You have a long way to go yet."

As he said something about his age, Klein smiled brightly and laughed." I think you're the only one who may believe that. I feel old. But here, this place makes me feel young again even though I know it's a death game.. I'm capable of doing wondrous tings." His face lit up like a child. He seemed content for the time being." So what's your life like before this?"

I stand still a bit and wait from him to answer."Experienced girl Eh? I'm just kidding but considering I'm 16 and in this death game, I don't think that I will she the 'fun' of being 16 for a while now. Haven't really done anything with anyone but Sakuri, and we didn't really do anything." I smile a bit at the thought of us together, bringing up great memories.

"Really? you feel old? You look young to me though. I guess you are right on the feeling young thing to, it is pretty easy to do anything in this game and not feel pain, but there is that whole dying thing...." I slowly start to trail off, almost missing the next question Klein asked me."Oh my life? Nothing really to know, was orphaned around the age of 3 I think. Lived at foster homes and orphanages for a while then my orphanage got a nerve gear and SAO. I was the first one to load it up. What a weird choice."

That was not the usual answer or background that he was expecting. His eyes narrowed a bit at him and spoke." Such and hard life for someone so young and yet you seem to have grown into a fine young man." He smiled and shook his head. " So.. That leaves me with a question. Care to join my crew ?"

Klein was someone who was understanding of everyone's view.. their life.. and their personality. It was just who he was. He grinned and extended his hand. He didn't care for an answer really. It was Kleins way of saying friendship.

My face turns red when Klein calls me a 'Fine Young Man'."I wouldn't really call myself a fine young man but, thanks."I smile brightly at his comment and listen to Klein's other words. I slowly get a skeptical smile at Klein's proposal at me joining his 'crew'."Crew? This either sounds like a show on the road type thing or a guild? If it is a guild, then I gladly accept." I smile a bit and think in the back of my mind,A guild! After.... Azure Brigade I haven't really met anyone nice and cool like Miaki, with meeting Klein I may of found a cool enough guild leader. I reach out, and grasp Klein's hand, shaking it.