[PP-F5] (Quest) Sand in your shorts?!

R-Ryu! I shouted with a distressed tone to him, he was changing personalities every five seconds! What's going on- The shark regained it's movement and closed in on me, hovering it's massive jaws over me. Without a second to spare I jumped at the last second to avoid being chomped on. Next, to ensure it didn't attempt to harm either one of us I slashed my sword into the air as it slithered away from me. Now I wasn't quite sure if I should be killing it or worrying right now...

Mayonaka 27/27

Ryu 56/56

<> 33/50

BD 8 {-1 damage}

With the damage whittling away at the shark. She seemed worried about me, but i was intending for her to be this way. I lifted my katana and looked over to May-chan

Dont worry May...im battle hungry and im going to protect you with every ounce of strength i have i said just before charging at the shark

Roll 4 + 2 = 6, 9 damage

I cut into the side of the monsters skin leaving a huge red line down to its tail fins. I looked back and noticed the shark was still focused on May

Dont worry hun, ill protect you! i said running back

Mayonaka 27/27

Ryu 56/56

<> 12/50 (OOC: I am correcting damages, May has a +4 altogether which means she is doing more damage than claimed} 28 -5 = 23 -9 = 12

The male player hurt it again. It couldnt speak but it would be growling hardcore. What it was focused on was the woman had hurt it and paralyzed it. It charged head on after the female player opening its jaw to bite into her health bar.

(OOC: This is explained by the Hate bar that i am keeping track of on my end of the screen)

Roll 7 = 3 damage

It bit her skin inflicting damage on her. The male player tried to reach it but it dove into the sand before he got close and turned around about ten meters away ready to kill the players ahead of it

Mayonaka 24/27

Ryu 56/56

<> 12/50 (OOC: I am correcting damages, May has a +4 altogether which means she is doing more damage than claimed} 28 -5 = 23 -9 = 12

You need to worry about yourself before me! We both need to watch eachothers back and all but we must watch ourselves too! I said this, being a hypocrite of course. I never did watch my health bar, I watched my teammates' health before ever thinking of mine which was why it was even worse to see Ryu doing the same thing. Ryu had successfully gotten damage done to the shark, which made sand fly everywhere. I couldn't calculate where the shark was until I felt a sharp pain dig into my leg. Gyaaah! I winced in pain, even though the pain was reduced because of the system it was still there weather you wanted it or not. The shark that I know did this started to get away, the edge of my sword barely grazed it as it went away from me.

Mayonaka 24/27

Ryu 56/56

<> 24/50

BD 6 {-1 damage}

I ran as fast as the system would allow me to. I had my katana poised and ready to strike knowing that its target was my fiance and i wasnt going to allow it to hurt her any farther. I heard her scream meaning that the shark had already bitten her. I put myself between her and the shark.

Please dont become hypocritical now, you know id do anything for you i said to her aiming my katana at the creature there.

Roll 10 heavy crit 11 damage

My sword cut into the face of the fishy little devil as it suddenly vered off course and back into the sane somewhere. Not only did it look hurt i could feel my strike inside of the monsters heart. I knew that hurt and clearly...so did it It exploded into a million shards and sent down items into out inventories as i finished the beast off once and for all.

Mayonaka 24/27

Ryu 56/56

<> 0/50 12/50 (OOC: I am correcting damages, May has a +4 altogether which means she is doing more damage than claimed} 12 - 5 = 7 - 11 = -4 (sorry GM's maybe when you look this over, you can tell me if im right)

I stabbed my sword into the sand and used it to lower myself to the ground slowly, I hadn't ever felt pain in my leg before; it's felt unnatural to me. The sand of course didn't provide much comfort when I sat down to rest because of how hot it was. Ryu had landed to final attack, which was good for him, I didn't want to admit it but I was tired and this heat was wearing me out. At any time now I would probably pass out, being me and all. N-nice job, Ryu.

I looked over to see an exhausted May and i was so afraid she was made or was about to cry. The heat was beating down on the both of us and realizing how hot it was i smiled and kissed her lips gently.

Come on, ill lead us back to a hotel and you can grab a nice cold drink and tell me all about your new friends before we pass out in our beds i said with a smile and wink.

I helped her up and we began the slightly longer trip home than at first was imagined. The creature had been slain and the new items in our inventories.

Complete

Rewards 4 Skill points (3 from first time quest + 1 for completed RP)

2 pages = 400 col each

2 <> This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing damage mitigation/resistance by one point for one battle. (one for each player