The New Big Help Thread(post your issues here)

OK. Three questions. How about we use this thread to ask any questions instead of making a new one every time...... OK, here I go.

Question 1- when you have damage reduction armor on, does the opponent have to at least deal 1 minimum damage? I think it should, but still....

Question 2-say I'm wearing my <>(+2 Accuracy, +1 damage), and then say I craft this.<> (+2 HP, +1 accuracy)can I have both equipted at once?

Question 3-

In the crafting tutorial Shark says that Loot is obtained by loot dice *5 if half your life and *10 if at least all your HP.

But in 9lives thing says mob health * 5 for half life and +10 health for boss life. (I am so confused)

Now if u need help or anything, let's just use this thread from now on. Much easier than a thousand threads labeled 'help' or 'question'. So if you kindly would, please answer my questions.

Question 1- when you have damage reduction armor on, does the opponent have to at least deal 1 minimum damage? I think it should, but still....

Not sure if I totally understand this question. But you will always take a minimum of 1 DMG if you are hit, even with DMG mitigation that would reduce it to 0 or less.

Question 2-say I'm wearing my <>(+2 Accuracy, +1 damage), and then say I craft this.<> (+2 HP, +1 accuracy)can I have both equipped at once?

Yes. You can have 3 items equipped and any time. One is obviously a weapon. Keep in mind the caps however. Enhancements of the same type do not stack, only the highest value is used. So you would gain the +2 accuracy from your dagger. The +1 accuracy on your gauntlets is wasted because the dagger is higher. It does not become +3.

Question 3-

In the crafting tutorial Shark says that Loot is obtained by loot dice *5 if half your life and *10 if at least all your HP.

But in 9lives thing says mob health * 5 for half life and +10 health for boss life. (I am so confused)

Post links to exactly what you're referring to here. Or the exact quotes.

{....Didn't realise Cindel just posted this....}

OK. Three questions. How about we use this thread to ask any questions instead of making a new one every time...... OK, here I go.

Okay* three questions, How about we use this thread to ask any other questions instead of making a million other threads every time. Okay* here I go.

Question 1 - When you have damage reduction armor on, does the opponent have to deal at least 1 minimum damage? I think it should but still.

Answer 1 - Damage reduction reducts one point of damage if you have skill rank 1. If Damage reduction is rank 2 it deducts 2 damage, ect...

Question 2-say I'm wearing my <>(+2 Accuracy, +1 damage), and then say I craft this.<> (+2 HP, +1 accuracy)can I have both equipted at once?

Question 2 - Say I'm wearing my <> (+2 ACC, +1 DMG), and then I craft this <> (+2 HP, +1 ACC). Can I have them both equipped at once?

Answer 2 - If the items have the same ability, they're not compatible with one another. Therefore you cannot equip them both at the same time.

Question 3-

[i the grammar/spelling is good there... Correct me if I'm wrong...]

Answer 3 - I'd say the one that's most up to date is correct. It might've been a mistake by previous GMs however....

Correct me if I'm wrong, once again...

Now if u need help or anything, let's just use this thread from now on. Much easier than a thousand threads labeled 'help' or 'question'. So if you kindly would, please answer my questions.

Now if you* need help of anything, let's just use this thread from now on. Much easier then a thousand threads labeled 'help' or 'questions'. Now if you would so kindly answer my questions.

Ok I see what you mean now. We'll be trying to clean up and organize the rule threads over the upcoming weeks. For now use 9lives method:

5 Col x Mob Health - each defeated mob.

10 Col x the Boss Health - defeated boss.

Regular mobs must have at least half the HP of the player with the highest health to gain col.