[PP-F5] That time again. [Eruda] [COMPLETE]

Yes, it was that time again. The Time in which Zelrius was so bored that he had to force himself to Floor 5. Zelrius rarely came here anymore now that he had left his PKing self far behind. Zelrius grunted as he walked around Armadillo. Very scarcely did Zelrius come to this town in particular, Normally he wanted to be in Ignius, But refused to go there anymore. Zelrius walked around the Town of Armadillo, Running through Alley ways, Crooks, and Crannies. Up to the point he ran into a girl about his age.

Elda in thought that she wanted to go to a higher floor she said "Floor 5." Elda's head span a little while swirling up to floor 5. Elda walks around town looking around. Not paying attention a player runs into her causing Elda to fall to the ground. Elda now on her butt holding herself up with her right hand and rubbing her head with her left looks up slightly seeing a guy. Elda quickly gets to her feet and her face turns bright red. "I'm so sorry sir for running into you," She says while half bowing thinking it was her fault. Not knowing what else to say Elda stands up straight, face still bright red, turns around and starts fast walking away toward what looked like the field desert entrance with her right hand on her forehead while looking at the ground. Elda says to herself maybe a little to loud "How can be so stupid running into him, just getting up here and this happens," still fast walking toward the exit the the desert field.

Zelrius stepped back, Holding his head Zelrius was cursing himself silly. The Blood Buccaneer was only half listening as the girl stood, apologized and then walked off. When his aching finally died down, Zelrius was left with an utterly baffled expression on his face. Quickly Zelrius realized his face made him look like a complete moron, and so he reverted it to back to his usual arrogance. Zelrius watched as the girl he had ran into began to quickly pace off. Taking a moment, the boy considered his options. He could go to her and apologize since it was his fault, Or he could walk off and have that lady continue to think it was her fault for however long it would be she would think about it.

Zelrius sighed, knowing that he had to do the right thing. Zelrius ran up and, when he got close enough, Slowed down in order to speak to the girl.

"Aye, hey. Sorry about running into you, That was my fault, I was the idiot for not watching out infront of me."

Elda look still walking to the entrance not so fast now, looks at the man and says in a nervous voice "I g-g-guess it was both of us n-not watching," Elda says with a nervous face. Elda final arrives at the entrance to the desert mountain field. She stops and looks around out in the distance hoping the monsters out here weren't to strong for her. Elda looks at the man remembering the whole reason she bought this game in the first place, to make friend since she had none in the real world. Elda then says "I'm E-e-elda!" She spat out. Elda awkwardly asks "Y-you want to go hunting with me?" Nervously walks out to the field looking for something to test her new armor on.

Zelrius nodded. He noticed her epic stuttering. It was bad, probably because she had some kind of Social anxiety or extreme nervousness. That was beside the point. Zelrius reached out his hand, offering for her to shake it.

"Hello, Elda. I am Zelrius. and, Aye, I would love to come hunting with you. Question is, Do you have the right gear or level to hunt here in the desert?"

The Blood Buccaneer now realized how rude that probably sounded and cursed to himself lightly again. After doing so Zlerius fixed his bowtie and straightened up his Tuxedo. The Boy's entire body was well kept and clean, up to the hair anywas. His medium length hair was always in a disastrous near-bedhead state.

Elda looks around some more before replying. "Well I do +4 damage on non-crit, I have +2 acc and +3 damage mitigation," Elda says without realizing what she was saying it. Elda looks at the man and say now nervous, "I'm s-sure I can manage." She looks away from the man and start walk out into the field looking around for something to attack. Nervously Elda asks "D-d-do you know of somewhere g-good to hunt at. I n-n-need material for my tailor s-shop to craft with?" Elda looks down at her clothing making sure she's wearing the right thing for this sorta hunt. Elda nods to herself realizing she was wearing her long light pink tank top and her long dark blue jeans. Then she thought about the armor she put on underneath her clothing. Elda smiles and looks back at Zelrius. While looking at Zel she stops smiling and goes back to her shy face waiting for an answer to her question.

Zelrius smiled, A little too arrogantly, but not on accident. After all the Blood Buccaneer was a Narcissitic asshole. But he decided that for this woman, he'd make an acception since she seemed rather timid. Zelrius held up a finger, Not saying anything. The boy went through his inventory and sent this girl infront of him two Requests.

One for Map Data. And because he was feeling nice, Zelrius donated his Mats since he didn't have any use for him, Beings that he had well over 100 thousand Col.

SGYSXgy.png

AazAxYY.png

Elda heard a beep. She opened her inventory seeing 2 requests. Elda smiles at the boy and says "You would do that for me, I don't know what to say!" Curious Elda excepts Zelrius's requests. With a grin now Elda says, "Well, these mats will last me till the end of time!" By the end of time she means 4 crafting days. "I'm not sure what to do now," Elda says. With a confused look Elda looks around the desert field still hoping to try her armor out. In the distance Elda sees what looks like some coyotes. Elda randomly starts running in the Coyotes direction while yelling out "YOUR MINE." Closing the distance she attempts to attack. Elda uppercuts the closest Coyote form bottom to top, right to left dealing some damage. The Coyote yelps at the attack and aggressively start growling at Elda. Elda prepares herself for another attack.

Elda: 17/17 +3 DMG, +2 ACC, +3 DMG mitigation

Zelrius: 63/63

Coyote #1: 6/10

Coyote #2: 10/10

( -9 Wolf Pelts, -4 Lizard Skins, -2 Lava Snake skins, -3 Anitio Pelts)

Zelrius only smirked as Elda talked, Then bolted off quickly. He was impressed by her speed, as she reached the coyotes with little to no effort and began quickly swinging and Jabbing at them with various angles. He shrugged, and decided to follow suit, right after once again fixing his mogul tuxedo to meet proper form. Then, Drawing Sange, His sword, Zelrius charged forward. The one Elda was not hitting had drawn his attention almost immediately. Zelrius ran forth, Sticking his blade out and hoping to land that hit.

Elda: 17/17

Zelrius: 63/63 Master of Sword, +2 Sword damage, 1 Base, = 7 Damage.

Coyote #1: 6/10

Coyote #2: 3/10

Elda continues to attack the Coyote. Elda swings at the Coyote once again and slices the side of it's face creating a deeps red gash on the side of its face. The Coyote yelps and proceeds to growl at Elda. Elda awaits her next attack.

Coyote #1: 2/10

Coyote #2: 3/10

Zelrius swung his sword, Sange, at the higher HP'ed of the two beasts that this pair was attacking. Zelrius had to admire Elda's Damage, it was certainly high for someone of such low level

(I do apologize for Short post, Not a whole lot to talk about in battle)

Coyote #1: 2/10

Coyote #2: -4/10 OVERKILL

Barely hitting, Elda sliced and diced the Coyote in front of her. Elda looks at the man then at the chest on the ground with the Coyote pelt. Elda picks up the pelt and opens the chest. The chest holds a crystallized ingot and a Crystallized Fire Amber. Elda smile and thinks to herself then says out loud "What now?" she says with a shy look on her face.

Coyote #1: -2/10 OVERKILL (LD 19)

Coyote #2: -4/10 OVERKILL (LD 11)

Elda Receives:

» Crystallized Ingot

» Crystallized Fire Amber

Zelrius took his sword in hand and charged forth to stick the blade of his weapon into the over rated dog. It would seem that the last time Zelrius had fought these animals he was quite a lower level. only was it when he started swinging that he had noticed Elda had already killed the coyote.

The blood buccaneer laughed nervously as he realized how stupid he probably looked swinging at the air. Zelrius looked to her and said

"You up for a little bit of a tougher challenge? "

Elda looks around the desert and said "What else would be out here. I don't really see anything?" Elda looks at him and says "As long as you don't get me killed. What did you have in mind?" Elda sheathes her sword and sits on the ground of sand waiting for an answer.

Zelrius voiced his ideas out loud, The ideas for what the Blood Buccaneer had in mind for the pair. Thus far, E;da had impressed him with her high amount of damage and little to no taken damage. He decided they ought to go fight something a little more noteworthy. "You and I, We go further into the desert and into palms. There is a church there guarded by Scoprions. Each have HP around 20. You up for it?" He asked, Dropping a hnint of arrogance from his voice.

Zelrius reached his hand down and offered it to Elda, in order to help her stand more quickly.

Eruda was to shy to take Zels hand, because she was thinking of Raidou, so with her acrobatics skill she sprung into the air doing a back flip from him. With a shy face now she said "Sure which way?" as she looked around trying to find her way. Being impatient Elda starts walking in a direction hoping it was the right way.

.Zelrius found it a bit odd that she rejected his offer to her, but disregarded it. The blood buccaneer had no time for feelings of remorse or being 'hurt'. She began to walk off in the direction of the church Zelrius had described, much to his suprise. Sheathing his sword strode on ahead of Elda in order to lead them through twists and turns that may, or may not, come up along the way.

Zelrius just walked on through the heat, the sun beating down from the virtual sky above. The blood buccaneer just treaded on, the only sound being made was his feet swooshing in the sand beloe

Elda walks behind Zel slowly keeping him in her line of view. Elda sighs and looks around seeing nothing but sand and the sun. Elda thinks to herself . After a while of walking, Elda starts to see the sun set and the clouds become orange and red where the sun is setting. It starts to get colder as time begins to pass and the moon begins to rise. "Ze-e-ll! We should find so-some whe-erre to camp for the ni-night. I'm fr-rree-zing," Elda say now shivering with her arms crossed around her chest trying to keep warm.

Zelrius felt the blistering cold as well. He glanced around frantically looking for so something to hide out in for the night. Quickly, Zelrius went through his inventory, throwing a robe at Elda to keep her warm for now. The blood buccaneer saw it in the distance, or what a a seemed far away due to him being nearsighted, a canyon. Zelrius made a gesture with his to indicate her to follow and made way for the large ravine in the ground.

After putting the robe that Zel threw at her looks where Zel points at and starts running in that general direct. To Elda it felt like it was getting cold by the minute. Arriving at the canyon entrance Elda looks at Zel and says "Y-y-you first," and looks back into the canyon seeing if there is anything dangerous in there. Changing her mind Elda mindlessly walks in and sits on a large rock next to the wall. Elda curls up to the rocky hard wall with her knees to her chest now cuddling herself inside the robe trying to keep warm. Elda falls right asleep.