[PP-F4] Feeding the Enemy (Completed)

As I wandered the fourth floor, no shirt on, I felt the cold and I loved it, I finally made my way to floor four and i was loving this feeling. Even if I didn't show it on my face, I was enjoying the cold and many people where looking at me with either, worry or thinking Iwas crazy walking arouns without a shirt. Either that or they were looking at my hair and skin color, snow white hair, pale white skin, a white eyepatch with black linning, as well as my other clothes like the black leather sleeve gloves I wore, and my black leather pants with many chains and a wierd belt. Then my black knee high skull studded leather boots.

This was my usual attire and I would never change it, as I walked around, my breathe materializing around my mouth. I sit down at the fountain and look around, many players giving me a bugged eyed look, as I just sigh and ignore them all, as I was too busy figuring out on how to find the gypsy that would help me find my Familiar. But where to start was the question as I pondered on the subject I didn't hear anything going on around me.

Dylan runs through the snowy village on Floor 4. "Come on Dexter, keep up the pace!" He turns to his right to see the most wierd-looking player he has ever seen in the game, and to top that without his shirt on, he skids to a stop. "What the.." Before he can finish, he is tackled down by his familiar. "Come on Dexter, its not funny anymore!"

As I look up I then decided that taking action was the best solution, as I get up and turn, I see a player looking at me. And he had a familiar, as I turn around and walk away. I didn't think he would help me at all, as such I began to head towards the town gates, as I headed towards the fields. My pale white skin, camofluaging me quite well in the snow as i then saw a figure walking in the distance. "There, that must be the gypsy." I thought as I got closer to the figure, when I heard a voice calling behind me, as I turn slightly to see who was calling to me.

[OOC- Rolled a 10 I critically post this XD.]

As I looked at the boy named Dylan I spoke, "ç§ã®æ–¹æ³•ã§å–å¾—ã—ãªã„ã§ãã ã•ã„。ç§ã¯ã©ã¡ã‚‰ã‹ã®æ–¹æ³•ã‚’æ°—ã«ã—ãªã„。" I say to him as I then turn back to the figure as a quest Tab appeared and I clicked the green circle. As the firgure then turned to me, and she spoke in Japanese to me, she told me of a beast in the forest that would make a exellent partner for me. As I listen she tosses a bag of meat to me and I grab it as I spoke once more, "ç§ã¯ã‚ãªãŸã«æ„Ÿè¬ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚ " I said as I then turned back to the boy, "Were heading to the center of the forest Dylan, come forth but keep up, or I will leave you." I say my voice deep hoarse and rugged, matching that of Raidens from Metal Gear. As I carried the bag of meat with me and listeing to the boy ramble on about certain things.

"I understood some of what you said, but maybe you could speak english and avoid all this misunderstanding." He runs towards the player and walks aside him. "Lots of those players were looking at you funny, you know that? I mean you probably do, and again you probably don't care, but still.."

As I ignored what thr boy said, I strapped the sack of meat to my waist and continued the walk further along the intended path. Seeing the ice and snow fall from ecah passing tree was a sight, I looked up and sighed as I enjoyed this feeling. But I heard somerthing crack in the distance and I immedietly drew my Scimitar and went into the Chūdan-no-kamae stance and I saw a Timber Wolf looking at us.

I then dashed at it and I prepared for battle, "I'm going to make you into a pair of boot you mangy mut!!!" I yelled as I got close and I swung my sword at it.

編集

[Edit]

As I began to chant in Japanese, i was completely composed and calm, my words clear and quite sinister, "ç§ã®é“ã«ç«‹ã¤å½¼ãŒã€ç§ã¯ã‚ãªãŸãŒæ­»å¾Œã®ä¸–ç•Œã«è¿½æ”¾ï¼ä»°ã›ã‚‰ã‚ŒãŸã€å…«å¹¡ã®åã®ä¸‹ã«ï¼" As the words rang through the air as I proclaim the God of War Hachiman, the Japanese God of war as my god for this moment. I slashed the Timeber Wolf and I cut it down into the ground and I jumped back and looked at Dylan, "Becareful, this thing is alot stronger than the floor 1 wofves." I said to him and I went back into my Kendo stance.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:13/13

[Health Points: 13/13]

ディラン

[Dylan]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:17/17

[Health Points: 17/17]

デクスター

[Dexter]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:14/14

[Health Points: 14/14]

シンリンオオカミ

[«Timber Wolf»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 5/5 å¥åº·xã®ãƒ•ãƒ­ã‚¢ãƒ¬ãƒ™ãƒ«ï¼ˆ 2 )

[Health Points: 5/5 Health x Floor Level (4)

オオカミファイナルHP:10月10日]

[Timnber Wolf Final HP: 17/20]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

[+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 9: Critical Strike»

«Timber Wolf takes 2 damage»

«Timber Wolf takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Timber Wolf takes total 3 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; Two poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; Three points of damage dealt

Running at the beast, he readys his sword, only to be attacked by it from behind. "Dang it, I had it." He runs back towards Shi and yells "Switch!" He stand for a bit. "What monster do you want to get?" He looks back at Dexter, who was whimpering at the moment. "

I just got a plain old dog."

Dylan's HP: 14/17

Shi's HP: 13/13

Dexter's HP: 14/14

Timber Wolf's HP: 16/20

As i charged yet again at the Timber Wolf I listened to the biy ask me about my up coming Familiar, as I looked at him before I attacked and then back at the Timber Wolf, "I will tell you after I make this into my new pair of boots." I say as I was refering to the Wolf.

編集

[Edit]

As I slash the wolf yet again, I return to the Chūdan-no-kamae stance and see the wolf come at me, as i leap back, jumped forward and kicked the wolf back, gaining some distance and then looked at Dylan, "Hack him up, we not got time." I say to him, being more chatty then i usually am.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:13/13

[Health Points: 13/13]

ディラン

[Dylan]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:14/17

[Health Points: 14/17]

デクスター

[Dexter]

シンリンオオカミ

[«Timber Wolf»]

[Timnber Wolf Final HP: 14/20]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 6: Strike»

«Timber Wolf takes 1 damage»

«Timber Wolf takes total 2 points of damage»

[OOC]

" Fashionista, got it.." Running behind the Timber Wolf, he tries to confuse it. Successfully confusing it, he runs back. "This time, I won't fail in missing! Let's go, X-BLADE!" Running at the canine, he slices at it in a X formation. "Success! I did it! Keep attacking and bring its health down!"

Dylan's HP: 14/17

Dexter's HP:14/14

Timber Wolf's HP: 11/20

As I stayed quite, I quickly ran up to the Timber wolf and I stopped, as I stared it down for a few seconds. WIthout any further hesitation, I slashed my sword down at it and hoped I cleave a good hit.

編集

[Edit]

As the wolf leaped back, I saw it them jump back at me, as it clawed into my chest, I hitting the blasted beast with the fist shaped pummel of my Scimitar, I sent the Timber Wolf back a few feet, as I slowly got up, and brushed of my shoulder as if nothing had happened.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:12/13

[Health Points: 12/13]

ディラン

[Dylan]

デクスター

[Dexter]

シンリンオオカミ

[«Timber Wolf»]

[Timnber Wolf Final HP: 11/20]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 1: miss»

«Timber Wolf takes zero damage»

«Timber Wolf takes total zero points of damage»

"Ok, maybe we should try confusing it again. I'm going to try this move again! Let's go! X-Blade!" Running at 4-legged creature, his sword begins to glow until the wolf attack him suddenly and knocks him to the ground. "Ahh dang it!" He gets back up and runs back. "Switch!"

Dylan's HP: 12/17

Timber Wolf's HP: 11/20

As I look at the boy, i sighed as he too was having no luck like me, I looked around and saw a vantage point as I dash for it, as I reach it, and I look down, I saw a opportunity to strike. I go into a ninja like stance and I leaped from the ledge, and I soared through the sky towards the Timeber Wolf.

編集

[Edit]

As I slammed into the ground next to the wolf, I gritted my teeth as I backed away slowly and I held my Scimitar at a 90 degree angle with my face, as I went into the horse stance and I kept my position stern and stiff.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:12/13

[Health Points: 12/13]

ディラン

[Dylan]

デクスター

[Dexter]

シンリンオオカミ

[«Timber Wolf»]

[Timnber Wolf Final HP: 11/20]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 3: Miss»

"Maybe if I change up my tactic, I'll be able to get it!" He jumps back from a bite, and then sprints at the wolf. "Side-Swipe!" Dylan swings sideways at the monster, and does it again to assure a hit. He then, runs around the wolf, confusing it, and sprints back towards Shi. "Switch!"

Dylan's HP: 12/17

Shi's HP: 12/13

Timber Wolf's HP: 8/20

As I ignore this boy, as i was too focus to listen to what he was saying, I looked at the Timber Wolf and I charged at it, swing my Scimitar at it as it leaps around and dodges my swings. My irritation coming out, as I slide down and knock it to the ground as I hoped up and leaped from my spot and brought my sword down at it.

編集

[Edit]

As I come down, the wolf quickly rolled and then leaped at me once again, as it bit into my nieck this time, I grabbed it and flung it 5 feet away and it landed softly on the ground. I rubbed my neck and then cracked it, as i was clearly pissed now, "Your death, comes quick, like the changing seasons, you fade into the past." I say to it as I pointed my blade at it. as I quickly opened my HUD, and went into my equipment and pulled out my Dark Skull Greaves. They appaeared over my knee caps, and went further down. As they stopped at the top of my boot, as now the sound of clanking metal was heard.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:11/13

[Health Points: 11/13]

装備アイテム

[Epuipped Item]

Dark Skull Greaves +1 EVA

ディラン

[Dylan]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:12/17

[Health Points: 12/17]

デクスター

[Dexter]

シンリンオオカミ

[«Timber Wolf»]

[Timnber Wolf Final HP: 8/20]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 1: Epic Failure»

"I'm barely doing any damage! I have to hit harder!" Dylan decides to taunt the enemy, making it so that the wolf would be reckless. "Come and get me! Wouldn't you like to take a bite?" However, the taunts works too well and the wolf runs at the player, enraged. Its ends up scratching the boy before being scared away back to where it previously was by Dexter. "I shouldn't ever try that again.. Ugh.."

Dylan's HP: 10/17

Shi's HP: 11/13

Timber Wolf's HP: 8/20

As i sighed at this boys failed attempt to land a hit, i charged once more and I slashed at it once more, hoping to kill it, as I saw something in the distance, but I couldn't see what I was quite well. But it didn't matter as this thing was my priority.

編集

[Edit]

As my metal greaves clank everytime I hit the ground I put all my force into hitting the cursed wolf as the Scimitar cleaved into the wolfs fleshy body, and I hear it howl in pain. "Wonderful!" I thought as I jumped back and looked to see the figure I saw before was gone, and i growled as I was now curious about it.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

装備アイテム

[Epuipped Item]

ディラン

[Dylan]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:10/17

[Health Points: 10/17]

デクスター

[Dexter]

シンリンオオカミ

[«Timber Wolf»]

[Timnber Wolf Final HP: 5/20]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

"Wow, I am sucking really bad! I have to get myself together! You now what I should send Dexter. He barely fights!Dexter, go!" The dog rapidly runs at the wolf, scared, but elated that Dyaln had finally sent him! Howver, this mixed feelings cause him to hesitate and the wolf seeing this, it attacked. The dog was wounded severly as the wolf was a much higher level. Dexter! Okay, stay behind this tree! Me and this guy will finish it off!"

Dylan's HP: 10/17

Shi's HP: 11/13

Dexter's HP: 8/14

Timber Wolf's HP: 5/20

As i sighedm his familiars failed attempt to attack made me groan in dissaproval, as I charged at the timber wolf and I sung my blade, I wanted to have this end. As the wind smacks my face I didn't shiver, or shake I just moved smoothly through the snow.

編集

[Edit]

As I cleaved through the puny wolfs coat, I chuckle sinisterly and I kick the wolf back as I leaped next to Dylan, and I looked at him, and gave a grin, a emotion I never gave if one at all. "Kill it now, last hit is yours." I said to him as I relaxed and I watched him make his move.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

装備アイテム

[Epuipped Item]

ディラン

[Dylan]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:10/17

[Health Points: 10/17]

デクスター

[Dexter]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:8/14

シンリンオオカミ

[«Timber Wolf»]

[Timnber Wolf Final HP: 2/20]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]