[PP-F4] Feeding the Enemy (Completed)

I got this kill in the bag, sorry about taking it!" His eyes filled with determination, and his feirce grip on his sword, he began to run. Each step propelled him faster and faster, and then the boy skids to a stop and in this moment, he is able to sever the wolf's head. The head explodes into a brillaint display of blue pixels and the body in a few seconds. "Success!"

[OOC]

I got this kill in the bag, sorry about taking it!" His eyes filled with determination, and his feirce grip on his sword, he began to run. Each step propelled him faster and faster, and then the boy skids to a stop and in this moment, he is able to sever the wolf's head. The head explodes into a brillaint display of blue pixels and the body in a few seconds. "Success!"

[OOC]

As I sheathes my Scimitar, and turned I jumped into the trees and used the branches as a means to travel, I didn't want anything holding me back so the tree tops were my best opion for avoiding another scermish. As i jumped around I saw the boy running on the ground behind me, as he was determined to kepp up, I just sighed and continued towards the forest center. As I then stopped and looked around, "Where is that blasted forest center?" I said to myself as I stood up and looked, as I couldn't find any trace of it, but I saw something ins the distance, as I looked down at the boy, "I suggest you get up here boy, don't want another battle like before." i said to him a monotoned voice pattern and i watched as the figure or figures got closer.

As I sheathes my Scimitar, and turned I jumped into the trees and used the branches as a means to travel, I didn't want anything holding me back so the tree tops were my best opion for avoiding another scermish. As i jumped around I saw the boy running on the ground behind me, as he was determined to kepp up, I just sighed and continued towards the forest center. As I then stopped and looked around, "Where is that blasted forest center?" I said to myself as I stood up and looked, as I couldn't find any trace of it, but I saw something ins the distance, as I looked down at the boy, "I suggest you get up here boy, don't want another battle like before." i said to him a monotoned voice pattern and i watched as the figure or figures got closer.

Standing in the tree, I quickly slipped behind it and I went quite, seeing both the boy and his familiar hiding as best they could. I watched as the figure got closer and to my surprise it was nothing more that a few boar piglets running, as I slipped back out I jumped from the tree and watched the small group of piglets run for the hills. "You two can come out now, they were just piglets, but what would make them run away?" I said as I watched to boy come out and then I heard a small tiny roar, or better yet a attempt at a roar, as I turned I see a white Bengal Tiger cub coming at me.

"Ah I see now, your the reason they ran, and your the creature I have been looking for." I say as the small cub stood 5 feet way from me, seeing it look at Dlyan and Dexter I knew it was scared. "Dlyan, stand back, the cub is not use to others like yourself or me, I need to give it some space." I say to him as I grab the sack of meat around my waist and I bent down to the ground, and I opened the bag and let some of the meat fall onto the snow and I backed away.

I nodded my head as i knew that this cub was most likely just exploring as now i heard a roar and then a large white Bengal Tiger appears and th cub runs behind its mother, Shi knew this was going to happen so had already drew his Scimitar out and then dashed at the tiger, attempting to not kill the mother but make her go into submission.

編集

[Edit]

As i cleaved into her flash I saw her backing away after the hit, as I knew she was trying to protect her baby, "Listen I mean your cub no harm but I will fight you to protect myself." I say to it as it swipped at me with its paw and I jumped back out of its reach, looking around I knew we were going to need help, so I sent a mass PM to any player in the area, for assitance.

æ­»

«Shi»

HP: 11/13

装備アイテム

[Epuipped Item]

Dark Skull Greaves +1 EVA

ディラン

Dylan

HP: 10/17

デクスター

Dexter

HP: 8/14

ホワイトベンガルトラã®æ¯

«White Bengal Tiger Mother»

HP: 23/25 (-2)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

[+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 6: Strike»

«WBTM takes 1 damage»

«WBTM takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«WBTM takes total 2 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; Two poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; Three points of damage dealt»

"You should listen to me next time, it'll do more for your health." Jumping down from the tree. Dashing towards the mother, he looks at the cub wiht pity. "Its the last time its seeing its mom alive. Just like me. No, its not like that! It isn't my fault! " He grabs his sword tightly and slashes at the mother angrily. Scoring a critical, he sidesteps back and stands by Shi, enraged. "Its not like that!"

PARTY:

Shi's HP: 11/13

Dylan's HP: 10/19

Dexter's HP: 8/16

ENEMY:

White Bengal Tiger Mother's HP: 19/25

Wandering through floor fours winter wastelands, Sieghart got a message popped up about a player needing asstance, he had nothing better to do so why not. As he follows the pathway and about 5 minutes he found the group, a player with white hair? And another with a familiar, as i drew my Anneal Blade I rushed to their aid, "I got your messagse im here to help you out." He says to him as then he sees a Bengal Tiger, and it was white, this was that familiar quest.

As Sieghart looks at the players he gets a bad feeling about this, "We don't need to kill it just make it surrender, i don't want that cub over there to see its mother die." He says as his kind-heart virtue begins to unfold and he points the «Anneal Blade» at the Tiger and proclaims, "Surrender now and no harm will come further this time." He says as he watches the tiger charge at him and slash his leg, as now he was going defensive.

Sieghart

HP: 14/15

???

???

???

HP: 8.14

<>

[Rolled a 3: Miss]

[White Bengal Tiger Mother takes 0 damage]

[+1 Damage from Skill (OHSS Lvl.1)]

[+1 Damage from «Anneal Blade»]

[Total Damage: 0]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

Enemy

White Bengal Tiger Mother

HP: 19/25

As i looked and saw someone came to help us, i sighed in relief as he too didn't want to kill the mother, just wanted to put her into a submissive form, as I see him get hit in the leg. I gritted my teeth and charged at the tiger once more, keeping an eye on the cub, as I saw it coming out to take a look. The mother roaring at the cub and it fleed intot he bush where I saw its diamond blue eyes looking at me.

編集

[Edit]

As I slashed into the flesh of the tiger, I saw it hit the ground and I jumped back, as i saw it was a stubborn mother, and mother would fight to protect their child, but i wasn't going to harm it, all i wanted was to take him and make him my friend and ally. As i turned to Dlyan, "Don't kill it we need her to be weakened, I don't want to have this cub lose its mother as well." I say ot him as I watched him go at it.

æ­»

«Shi»

装備アイテム

[Epuipped Item]

ディラン

Dylan

デクスター

Dexter

???

HP:14/15

ホワイトベンガルトラã®æ¯

HP: 17/25 (-2)/(-2)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 7: Strike»

«WBTM takes 1 damage»

I really hope I can get another critical, just so that we can get away from here." Sprinting, he decides to change his method of attack. He skids to a stop and then begins running again. This temporary moment of confusion allows him to get a clean hit. "I got it!" Retracting his sword, he return back.

PARTY:

???'s HP: 14/15

ENEMY:

White Bengal Tiger Mother's HP: 13/25

Seeing both the male players land a hit on the tiger mother Sieghart hated to see this, but he knew it was the only way to end this. As he gripped the Anneal Blade, he charged at the tiger once more and attempted to land a hit on the tiger, hoping he didn't kill it in the precess.

As Sieghart slashed at the mother tiger, he saw her back away after that strike, and he jumped back trying to avoid and attack. "Becareful it she dies, I think the misson may become a faliure." He says stating the obvious as usual, looking at the white haired boy and then the blond one, he sighed and wnet defensive on this one.

Sieghart

???

???

???

<>

[Rolled a 7: Hit]

[White Bengal Tiger Mother takes 1 damage]

[Total Damage: 3]

Enemy

HP: 10/25

As I saw this player say that if the mother dies I rolled my eyes, and I rushed at the tiger once again, swinging my Scimitar once more hoping to land a decent his on the tiger mother. Seeing her leap at me as I swumg my sword made me think, "Either I hit her and score damage ro she hits me, either way this is goin to hurt." I thought as i watched the events unfold in front of me.

編集

[Edit]

As my sword slammed into her neck I brought my Scimitar through her flesh and jumped back after my attack, as i looked at Dylan, "You turn pal." I said to him as I watched the next set of events happen.

æ­»

«Shi»

装備アイテム

[Epuipped Item]

ディラン

Dylan

デクスター

Dexter

???

HP:14/15

ホワイトベンガルトラã®æ¯

HP: 8/25 (-2)/(-2)/(-2)

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 7: Strike»

«WBTM takes 1 damage»

Nodding at the player, he grabbed his sword and looked at the mother. "Its weakened.. I can easily stun it at this point and he gets his pe- familiar." With a neutral expression, he ran at the mother, but as soon as he bagan to swing, his sword flew out of his hand. "Dang it.. Why did I do that?" Retrieving his sword, he ran back. "Your turn, I have to learn how to grip my sword tighter."

PARTY:

???'s HP: 14/15

ENEMY:

White Bengal Tiger Mother's HP: 8/25

A Sieghart sees the other two men attack, the first pne making it's mark, while the seconf one missed, he sighed as he charged at the mother once again, and swung his sword at her. He didn't want to kill her nor did he want to harm her either, he knew she was protecting her baby. Thats what a mother does, protects her child, so he watched as his sword came in.

As his blade slashes into her flesh he jumped back, as he saw her life hit to the yellow, and he turned to the one male with the white hair, "I think we did it, look." He said pointing his blade at the tiger mother who was now on her knees and bowing at them all.

Sieghart

???

???

HP: 10/19

???

HP: 8/16

<>

[Rolled a 8: Hit]

[White Bengal Tiger Mother takes 1 damage]

[Total Damage: 3]

Enemy

HP: 5/25

As i saw te mother go down, but not out I stopped my sword and sheathed it, looking at Dylan, I sighed. "Good we defeated her, Dlyan, stranger thank you for your help." I said as I pulled out another piece of meat from the bag and knelt down, "I will protect your baby from harm, allow me to take him or her with me." I said to the tiger mother as the cub came running up to me, as the mother rubbed her head against her babies head. She got up and walked away, as I let the cub eat some of the meat in my hand, now only left with a bone I tossed it and looked back down at this cub.

"So, are you make or female?" I said as the cub flicked its tail at the female one, "So your a female huh, am I correct?" I said to her as she walked and rubbed her self against me, "Guess it's settled, your a female, now for a name." As I thought for abit it finally came to me, "How bout Hoshi, it means Star." i said as she looked at me and rolled on her back, being quite silly, as I knew I had picked the right name, her eyes were like stars. And as such I now had my new familiar, as I turned to Dlyan I bowed and walked away from this place, with my new familiar by my side.

<>

<>"

Col: 400 x Completed Page numbers (1); 400 Col

Divide by number of people: 3; 133^13

Each player recieves: 133 Col each

Players gained no mats or items.

Gained one Skill point, from completing misson and one from misson rewards.

Total Skill points gained: 2

Gained Familiar, will be posted soon.