[PP-F2] The Digital Sky (Kosan, Ruri)

After climbing a tree with many unsuccessful tries, he lays down on the treetop and looks at the night sky. "I hate it. All of this game, except this. It feels genuine." He sighs and looks at the his dog sleeping below. "I don't see why people aren't putting more of an effort getting out. I just want out, and it isn't like we can stay in this game forever." He sighs and sits up. "By now, we should've gotten to at least floor 20 or something." He closes his eyes and starts to sleep.

Seeing someone laying on a branch and looking up at the virtual sky confused her a bit, though getting around in the town was a little hard for her she walked toward Dylan. "Do you know where the monsters are around here?" She asked him unsure about the second floor, since she never really explored there much. She hoped to do a bit of farming maybe level up a bit. Though it would be a while until she would ever get to her brother's level, she would attempt to train and catch up to him. A light smile on her face as she asked Dylan where to go exactly, hoping that she'd get there eventually and get to farming quickly to at least level up once or twice.

Seeing a person talking to... a tree , Kosan gets closer and closer. He says. Hey , Name's Kosan. Who are you ? without being able to finish his sentence properly he gets close enough to see Ruri at the bottom of the tree , being unable to see who she is talking to.. Ruriii , how are you ? and... with who are you talking? Kosan asked puzzled....