[PP FL5] Earning a Living [Klein][completed ]

He looked at him and shrugged. " I'm fine..Natalia went off on her own somewhere and we've been all right I think." He smiled and hammered again against the wall the gold ore came out of. He shook his head as the rubble fell and he sifted only to find nothing. This was hard as he looked up at him." So what are your plans for Cindel ?" He tilted his head.

He yawned and looked at him." Man.. I'm getting tired. You ready to roll out so in ?" He looked at him and struck a rock. It was getting late and Kiluia still had to turn the quest in." You say the word pal...." As he struck the wall, another material fell. This one still crystal and he grinned." Two to one now fool..." He smirked placing his ax on the wall. " Hurry up. Last try."

BD 18

Crystal ore with a silver vain.

He sighed and nodded. " You win." He frowned as he climbed up the ladder. " Let's head back to town so I can get my stuff." He smiled as he was out in the sun. It was good thus far. 5 materials and he wondered what the npc would give him . Before Klein made it out, he ran to town laughing." Race ya." He grinned ear to ear.

"Really?!" He shouted after him as he stormed the ladder and out of the cave area." You freaking cheater!" He dashed off shouting at Kiluia. A laugh was heard as he did his best to catch up to the boy that sped off." This does NOT count as you beating me!" He huffed as the view of the town came along view.

He laughed at the echoing words of Klein who was far behind him. A grin displayed across his face as he dashed to the npc. Now.. where the hell was he was the question." Damn .." He checked his menu and tried to locate it via quest that way." That way huh? " He grinned as he ran again. He huffed and waited for him as he found the npc." Too bad mah man.. I won."

" You sob! " He shouted and huffed looking at him. He shook his head and sighed." You ready to do this man?" He fished out the items and smiled." They're yours if you want em.. I never did set a price for my company." A grin appeared as he tilted his head. He tossed the items to him and spoke." Shall we? "

He tossed the items back and shook his head. " All yours.. including what I get from this guy. I'm not gonna be doing much anyway.. minus hanging around the church. I don't do much anymore." He flashed a smile and turned to the npc." I'm ready..." He completed his duties in gathering his required materials. " See ya.." He tossed the amount of materials he gained. " Make me something sometime."

Completed. All items go to klein 5 mats + 9=14 mats gained. All col given to Klein as well. 400 col.