[PP- Floor 1] Ingredient Hunt (Zelrius){COMPLETE}

Freya ships out to the first floor field and starts doing cart wheels in the grass. Stopping Freya looks around the field. She started skipping toward the apple tree she saw in the distance. Getting to the apple tree Freya realizes that the tree is really big and that she couldn't reach the apples. Freya steps back a couple yards from the tree then run at the tree doing a flip up the tree landing on the branch. Freya sits on the branch and smiles. Freya picks an apple and puts it in her bag. Freya picks another one but eats it really quick and jumps off the branch to the ground. Freya looks around for more trees.

Freya Obtains:

â—„1 Fresh Red Apple

Zelrius saw what appeared to be a girl about his age playing off in the distance. Of course he wasn't able to tell for sure, being his eyesight was a tad above worthless. As Zelrus got closer, an idea popped into his head. The blood buccaneer ran around her area and up the side of the tree she just jumped down from.

An innocent prank, Zelrius thought to himself as he walked along a branch then hopped down, landind a mere meter from this woman.

Freya in the same motion swings her sword out and leveled it at the persons neck. Seeing it was a male figure she quickly lowered her arm with her sword and shrugged her shoulders. Freya says walking away "You shouldn't do that to a poor innocent girl you know. Someone could get hurt." Freya sheathed her sword and continues to walk toward what looks like a forest a head of her. Freya stops for a moment and looks back at the boy and says "Well don't just stand there and drool, come on!" Freya now starts skipping to the forest.

Zelrius thought to himself silently. if anyone was going to get hurt it'll be you nooby. Zelrius followed her into the area she was headed into. This wasn't because she told him to, this was because his arrogant and narcissistic ego wasn't going to let a girl show him up. So he stored up to meet up with this woman who had thus far proven to be rude, but was in a unique way.

"I didn't catch your name?"

Freya listened to his words and said "Because I never said it sweet cheeks." Smiling obnoxiously she skipped into the forest and saw some berries on a bush. As she started to look at the berries she realized they were still raw. Freya frowns at the berry bush and stood up then kicked the bush. Freya started swearing underneath her breath the saw a couple more berry bushes in the distance. She turns to the guy and says with a large grin a her face "Freya's the name." Freya turns away and heads toward the berry bushes.

Zelrius wasn't sure what it was, But there was something different about this girl. The way she acted, Moved, talked, was certainly scarce in this world. He chuckled a little at her short introduction and followed her over to a nearby berry bush. She had just kicked one and began a stroll to another group, Zelrius sighed as he introduced himself.

"Oi, Good day there, Freya. I am Zelrius, Blood Buccaneer, Front liner. And uh, If you want to eat ripe berries you realize we could just go back to town and buy some from a NPC farmer, Right?" Zelrius questioned, Though he could most likely guess her response.

Freya looks at him and stare before saying "Do you really not know anything, do you think I'm stupid enough to not know that I can just buy the berries" she says then proceeds to try to pick berries from bushes. While bent over picking berries not really paying attention to him she says "I'm a soon to be chef and I need to fetch some fresh ingredients to cook with." Freya grabs a simple small basket out of her bag that came with a lid and filled it full of Black Berries. Elda puts the berries in her bag after shutting the lid and gets to her feet the right way. Freya looks around for more items to collect.

Freya Obtains:

â—„Small Basket of Black Berries

Zelrius felt like a moron, Beings that he did not take into consideration that she might be pursuing a profession of some sort. He slapped his palm to his face and stopped himself from apologizing. It just wasn't in his ego to apologize for someting so minor, It seemed stupid that people did that sort of thing in the first place. He looked to Freya and said

"Do you want to make a deal? I help you gather ingredients, and you will owe me one tasty meal in the future. Sound like a plan?" He asked, now in it more for personal gain then anything else.

Freya skips to him and stops right in front of him. Freya puts both hands on Zels face/cheeks and says "I haven't yet made anything and you want my food?" Freya takes her hands away and starts walking away as she says "Fine man, my first perfect is yours, but only if you collect me good ingredients to work with" she says with a grin as she walks to what looks like carrots sticking up from the ground.

Zelrius smirked to himself as she accepted his offer. Game on. He thought to himself as he glanced around and dashed quickly using his high sprint skill to the far away NPC farms on the First floor. There weren't that many cooks, So there was plenty of resources to go around between the two of them.

Zelrius made another mad dash to a nearby farm. Now it was beginning to be extremely warm. He rand out of a breath, as he bent over, hands on knees to catch his breath. As he was huffing and puffing, Zelrius looked about at his surroundings

Zelrrlius was pleased with himself to be in a paprika farm. Taking one from a bushel, Zelrius stored the spice ingredient in his inventory

Freya does another bag flip up another tree hoping to find some apples to collect. Freya picks an apple from this tree. Freya puts the big plump apple into her bag and stays on the branch hoping to reach another apple. Freya sitting on the branch of the apple tree looks around in the tree looking for more red apples

Freya Obtain's:

â—„ 1 Plump Red Apple

Zelrius searched this area a tiny bit more in searches of something either the exact same to what he had just come across, or a simple bit different. As of right now, He had little to no luck. It seemed that he would not be winning this deal, and furthermore would probably disappoint that rather energetic woman by the name of Freya.

(I was also recently informed by a GM I had not obtained that Onion, since I got a roll of Looy 7)

Freya can't seem to reach anymore apple so she jumps from the tree branch and stands there for a moment looking around. Seeing nothing still she starts wondering the forest again. Bored out of her mind Freya starts to skip around. Freya looks around on the ground while she skips around the forest.

Zelrius another mad dash on the floor made us wait for twists and turns and up and down hills so I found himself in a little tree area. the blood Buccaneer on his mobile texts Edo picstitch bow tie is he went inside the little circle of trees and began to search for anything that may or may not have been a used to Freya. the teenager had managed to find A peach.

Freya still skipping through the forest trying to find ingredients stops dead in her tracks as she sees something shinny hiding between some berry bushes. Freya smile when she sees a giant golden chest. When Freya opens it she find some clothes. Confused by what she got and why she continued just looking around for different ingredients to collect that she could use for cooking.

Freya obtains:

â—„ 2* Finest Cloth

Zelrius had to stop, and sat under one the trees for an instant. The Blood Buccaneer called upon his inventory, searching through it for wated and thus drinking it when he obtained it. Carelessly, Zelrius threw the cup off somewhere rather then storing away. In a few seconds, He had already forgotten where he threw the small brown holding and then began to look for it. Not that the cup was important, it was simply the fact that it belonged to him, and Zelrius refused to let it wander off on him. Squinting to see better, Zelrius shielded his eyes from the sun and as he walked toward an object that looked like the cup. Instead of finding his little wooden goblet, It was just a rock. "Cursed Eyesight!"" Zelrius hissed to himself.

Freya walks around some more in hopes to find something useful. Freya finds another giant golden chest. Freya get all excited in hopes that it is something she can use. Freya opens the chest and finds an Purple Emerald necklace in it. Freya puts it into her bag and proceeds to look around!

Freya Obtains:

Item: Purple Emerald Necklace

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: Out on field

Description: A beautiful Purple Emerald made into a necklace for on to aim a bit better. +1 Accuracy

Zelrius picked up the rock and chucked it as hard as he could at a bush. Hearing a Thunk, Zelrius went to investigate what it was that fist sized rocked had just hit so damn hard. Not much to his surprise did Zelrius find that he had merely thrown it into a small pond. The kind that was so small, nothing useful lived in it, and thanks to Aincrad mechanics,he couldn't even gather water from it. In a small bit of anger he walked back to the forest to look for Freya.

(My luck is just horrid with these loot die rolls.)