[PP- Floor 1] Ingredient Hunt (Zelrius){COMPLETE}

Freya feels lost because she can't seem to find anything else in the area she is at. Freya decides to walk along this narrow path. Hoping to find more ingredients soon she starts skipping down the path as she thought that she saw something in the distance that she could use.

Zelrius looks around as he strolls through the forest trying to find Freya. Of Course it would only make sense that he would look for more ingredients along the way, which he was doing. But that was not the main cause of his searching around. No, The main cause was that Already the Freya girl seemed unpredictible and he didn't want her to like jump off a tree and land on him. Not that it would cause much damage to his Health, But the Blood Buccaneer would rather not go through that little scenario. Zelrius found a collection of Berries on a tree and picked at them, gaining a few and storing them thereafter.

Freya starts crawling around on the ground in hopes to find something. Freya runs her head into another golden chest. "Man what are the odds" as she got to her knees and opened the chest. Finding some Timber wolf meat in the chest she smiles and sets the meats in her bag. Getting up from the ground now she looks around the forest. Freya sees Zelrius wondering around the forest and Freya says to herself "Well he's probably looking for me" she says as she start heading toward his direct. Freya gets right behind him and says "Hiya!!" really loudly hoping she scared him a bit for laughs. She stands there with her hands locked together behind her back.

Freya Obtains:

â—„ 2* Timber Wolf Meats

Zelriushad managed to find something worthwhile. He reached down and grabbed the remains of a small animal of some sort checking it for any drops. Much to the blood Buccaneer's, luck he had found a nice piece of meat that would go nicely with whatever it was Freya was trying to cook. or more or less the several things she was trying to cook. if on cue the girl had appeared behind him saying sosomething. Zelrius was startled by her sudden appearance and backed up jumped a little drawing his sword pointing it directly at her neck

"I'm going to quote you here miss Freya, do not sneak up on people someone might get hurt." Zelrius stated laughing a little.

Freya smiles with the sword to her neck and says "Yes sir" in a mocking manner and then suddenly Freya does a flip backwards to get the sword away from her neck. Freya laughs at the situation and walks up to Zel with a grin on her face. "So what you get me" she said with puppy dog eyes and a small giggle to her grin.

Freya turns her head slightly seeing a berry bush. "Hey look berries" She said running at them. Freya picks her berries and walks back to Zel. "Anyway yea what you get me" she says with a large grin.

Freya Obtains:

â—„ 1 Basket of Black Berries

Zelrius sighed as realized in the time he had been gone he did not pick up much to fill up his inventory. The Blood Buccaneer reluctantly he opened his inventory and empty the contents into Freya's hand. what appeared was most disappointing. a peach a bit of spice from what appeared to be a pepperica plant of small piece of meat and a couple of sweet berries.

"sorry I could not gather more materials for you."

Zelrius sighed as realized in the time he had been gone he did not pick up much to fill up his inventory. The Blood Buccaneer reluctantly he opened his inventory and empty the contents into Freya's hand. what appeared was most disappointing. a peach a bit of spice from what appeared to be a pepperica plant of small piece of meat and a couple of sweet berries.

Freya saw such a sad downer face on Zelrius and said "It'll all be k. You got me stuff I can use for sure." Observing what Zel got her she says "Yup I can definitely use this" with a smile on her face as she puts the items in her bag. "Come to my shop sometime and I'll give you a free bee meal for helping me out" Freya says with a smile now running toward town waving back at Zel.

Freya Obtains:

â—„ 1* Fresh Red Apple

â—„ 2* Small Basket of Black Berries

â—„ 1* Small Paprika Vine

â—„ 1* Plump Red Apple

â—„ 2* Finest Cloth

â—„ 2* Timber Wolf Meats

â—„ 1* Small Basket of Sweet Berries

â—„ 1* Small Piece of Unknown Meat

â—„ 1* Paprika Plant

â—„ 200 Col

â—„

Item: Purple Emerald Necklace

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: Out on field

Description: A beautiful Purple Emerald made into a necklace for on to aim a bit better. +1 Accuracy

Zelrius Obtains:

200 Col