[PP-F1] The Traveler (With Steel and Neloe and maybe others)

Steel was sitting in a seat at an outdoor café on the 5th floor. His first friend in the game Neloe had asked him to form a party with her for a quest on this floor. I wonder why she wants to take a quest on the 5th floor when we're still below level 10 ourselves. We probably won't have much more health than the monsters. He thought to himself as he waited for his friend. While he waited, he began doing a form of mental training from his days of kendo in the real world to sharpen his mind.

Neloe was walking around the town looking for Steel.A big grin had swept over her face as she spotted him.She started walking slowly towards him.''HI STEEL!'' She screamed right into his ear.She started laughing and sat to the seat across from him.''So you get the message?'' She asked still slightly chuckling.''Oh and sorry for scaring you i just couldn't help it.'' She chuckled.

"It's all right." Steel said as he regained his composure and started picking at his ear to make sure he didn't go deaf. Luckily, virtual eardrums don't get damaged when somebody screams in your ear. Seeing that he was fine albeit a bit shock, he began to speak to Neloe. "Yeah, I got the message. This quest seems like it'll be fun. However, I think we're going to need more people due to the level of the monsters on this floor. I'll try to ask a friend or two whether they want to join in." He then began manipulating his menu and messaged 2 people. After he finished messaging them, he turned back to Neloe. "Now we just wait for a bit. So, what have you been up to since we last saw each other?"

Claim is laying on a roof top when he yawned a bit, He open his hub and check the quest log's to see what was going on. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as his sight was a little blurry from just waking up. Scroll throw a few of them and see The traveler He read up on the quest and shake his head " These seem like and good quest to take." He glances at the level and his eyes widen a bit as he thought to him self Ok the mods are up there in level of, but with a well rounded team it shouldn't be that hard... He looked at the time stamp on the quest. He stands up and stretched for a bit. He didn't like sleeping in inns it just didn't feel right to him. He scans the area and see a few players that were talking about something. It was bad to easy drop but he would get over soon enough. He would read theree lips and knew they were talking about a quest. Just not sure wich one. He jumps off the roof and stumbles a bit as he lannds Puts his hands behind his head and looks around. As he made his way over to the players he'd ask " Hey uhmm would yall mind if i joined yall i saw that yall were talking about a quest? " hopefully he didn't come off as beeing rude.

"Let's get going then." Steel said to his two companions. "We just have to go to the southern entrance of the town and then we're off." After a few minutes of walking, the trio made it to that southern entrance. At the entrance, they saw a hooded woman at the entrance. "I guess this is how we start the quest." Steel said before he tried to initiate a conversation with the hooded NPC.

" Cool and thanks" He said to Neloe and steel with a smile. He followed them to the gate and put a hand behind his head as steel talked to the NPC. soon they were teleported to the hot sahara desert 5th floor a cold shiver when down his spine. No matter how many time he had been teleported, There was no way he way going to get adjust to that feeling. He put a hand on his fore head as he looked around the floor He thought to him self how could people stand this floor . Before He looked back at Neloe And Steel with a slightly dissatisfied look on his face. " I don't like this floor already"

Neloe patted steel on the head.''Be more kind dude, after all you hardly know claim!'' She laughed.Well I think he doesn't know Claim.Neloe though putting a finger on her chin as she thought but realized how would she know and stopped thinking about it.''So, we gonna start moving or just become mummies?'' She chuckled and she tapped her foot on the Desert sand.She grabbed Steels hand and started dragging him.''You coming or not Claim, cause I can only drag one person at a time.'' She stated.She continued dragging Steel.

Well this seems familiar. Steel thought to himself as he was being dragged along. Like usual, his friend would drag people along for the ride she wanted to go on. He then noticed a monster in the distance. "Oy Neloe, there's a monster headed our way. We're probably going to have to fight it since even if we did have the hiding skill there's nothing to hide behind. Also, it seems that we left claim behind a little." Steel added that noticing that it would take a bit of distance to cover before he got to the two of them meaning that the two of them would have to fight it for now.

OOC: claim hasn't posted much either so that's an explanation I guess.

Neloe stood still and let go of Steel.She took her Curve sword out of its sheathe as she stared at the Monster.She stared at the fairly large scorpion-like Monster.She let her sword lay by her side then saw the Monster looking away and darted towards it.The scorpion saw it coming and dug into the ground in time for Neloe to miss the attack.The scorpion dug back up behind Neloe.Neloe ran back and pushed Steel towards it slightly.''Your turn,Switch.'' She stated as she watched seeing how Steel would react to the Scorpion and if it would dig in time again.

Neloe 17/17

Steel 17/17

Desert Scorpion 10/10

Since it's one of the higher floors, I think I need to be a bit more serious here. Steel thought to himself as he readied his sword. With that, a serious expression appeared on his face as he held his sword in a kendo style as the scorpion charged at him. "Kofuna Shizen Ryu: Samidare." After saying the name of his sword technique, he moved faster than the eye could see and slashed the scorpion, dealing it some damage.

Neloe 17/17

Steel 17/17

Desert Scorpion 7/10

Neloe clapped a couple times before getting a better grip on her sword.She focused on the Scorpion.The faster we defeat it the faster we can complete the quest.She thought.She ran towards it but the Scorpion saw her coming.The Scorpion dug under and came out of the sand behind her using its stinger to cut her around the ankle but mostly missed causing no damage.''Your turn.'' She said crossing her arms.

Neloe 17/17

Steel 17/17

Desert Scorpion 7/10

He was stuck in a daze from the heat he shack his head a bit as he snapped out of it. He would scan the area and see that Steel and Neloe had walk on a head and started with out him. He grabbed the hilt of his sword and would run to catch up to them as he got closer he saw some type of monster. as he thought to him self i really need to stop spacing out like that, its going to get me killed one day. He looked at the monster and the expiration on his face changed.

-1 from the harsh desert wind

Neloe 17/17

Steel 17/17

Claim: 12/13

Desert Scorpion 7/10

As he dead man sprinted to the rest of the distance His long silver hair blow in to the wind as he was running to them His green eye scanned over to the monster they had been fighting he saw that a good deal of it health was gone. Not sure who had done most of the damage between the two of them or how long they have been fighting it. He reached them Just in time to see steel had finished his move and had done a decent amount of damage to it. He unsheathed his sword and had a firm grip on the hilt. He had used up most of his energy just to caught up to them. Just the thought of battle seemed to renewed him self as it was better than laying around and dwelling on thing's of the passed. He hope that he could get a good hit in before they killed it. A toothy grin appeared on his face as he waited on his turn to attack the beast.