[PP- Floor 1] Making Something Out of Nothing {Raidou}

Elda and Raidou just get done with the . Elda looks around for someplace to eat. She walks around town and finally finds a decent looking diner. is what the NPC diner restaurant read. Elda looks back to see if Raidou was following but didn't see him then looks up at the diner sign. Elda walks in and sits down waiting for Raidou to randomly show back up. Elda starts to look at the menu for the restaurant and giggles at some of the food names. Elda holds the menu up the cover her face.

"Are you ready to order miss" says an NPC seeing Elda sitting alone. "Not yet" says Elda hoping that Raidou wouldn't stand her up on whatever this thing was. Elda places her head "I hope Raidou actual wants to come" Elda says with a sighing worried voice with her head still on the table waiting for something to happen. Elda lifts her head up a realizes she has the Garb that she made for him. Elda gets stands up from the chair and takes out the specially made Garb for Raidou and lays it over the chair where she hopes for Raidou to sit. Elda goes to sit back in her seat and watches the diner door entrance carefully for Raidou to walk in.

Raidou comes in, a bit out of place in such a social standing. Using his own blocking methods to ease himself into the environment, Raidou finds Elda sitting in the center. Wearing just his common clothes, Raidou looks much different than he usually does with his hair a bit nicer as well. Sitting down he greets Elda with a bow, and says "H-hello, have you been waiting l-long?" taking a sip of the water on the table in front of him. The NPC waiter makes short work of another tables requests before approaching again, "Now miss, that your date arrived would you both like to order?" Raidou reacts awkwardly dropping his glass of water on the unwavering, unemotional NPC's foot who ignores it completely.

Elda had been waiting there for half an hour but she decided not to say that "N-not at all" she said looking at Raidou with a half smile. Elda looked at the Garb that she had placed in the chair he sat on. The chair that she though he was going to sit in. Elda was sorta jumpy so when the waiter came back she jumped a bit being startled. When Elda heard what the waiting said to them, Elda's face turned bright red. Not knowing what this was Elda just says to the waiter awkwardly "A salad and some sake please!" Elda hope that the Sake will help calm her nerves a bit. Elda's face still bright red waits for Raidou to order. Elda looks at the Garb underneath him and then back at Raidou with Elda's facestill bright red hoping he will notice the Red Garb laying on the chair next to him. Elda realized that the cup that Raidou spilled got part of the garb dangling the to floor wet. Awkwardly Elda says to Raidou "Um I s-set something i-in that chair y-your sitting in f-f-for you." Realizing that Elda was still so nervous around Raidou, she put her elbows on the table with her head leaning into her hands gently. Elda didn't want Raidou to think she was a doof so she then said as she put her hands under the table onto her knees and said "S-so how did I do on t-the quest, did I p-pass or whatever y-you want to call it." Even being this close to Raidou sitting she feels like exploding thinking in her mind . Elda waits awkwardly for Raidou to order as her legs starts to switch from her being so nervous with her face still bright red from the comment the NPC made at them..

Raidou listens to Eruda nervously babble her order at the waiter. Eruda's nervous behavior was making Raidou nervous as well. Hearing her order, Sake... Raidou thinks that wont get her drunk here. why bother and how old is she really ordering such a thing. Grabbing at the chair after Elda's stammering, Raidou pulls the garb out from underneath him looking at the sheen red that seems to be blurring his eye sight a bit from the beauty. Looking at Eruda, Raidou replies with a simple soft sentence "This is nice, what is it?, Oh you passed just fine surprised even me and I've worked with some of the best. Welcome to Firm Anima." Raidou says still distracted and readjusting his glasses with his left index finger. Raidou removes his bangs from his eyes with a quick brush of his hand looking at the waiter "I'll have Sake that sounds good, and uh maybe something lean I have to watch my calorie intake." he says being a nerd.

Elda's eyes widen as she hears what Raidou says "Wow thank you! I promise I won't let you down." Watching him look carefully at the Garb she says "Oh.. umm Well during our last fight we did I saw that you generate Hate, So I umm made this Garb for you that allows you to generate hate easier. I didn't know what else to put on it seeing how it was a perfect craft so I put 2 damage mitigation on it to. I hope you like it. I put a lot of thought into it." Elda realized that she didn't really stutter at all in what she just said. This is what kept going through Elda's head. Elda gazed into Raidou's eyes and without even realizing it she said in a small voice underneath her breath "Your so dreamy!" Seconds after she said this she sat straight up into her seat with her face bright red again.

In the bathroom Elda looks into the mirror and yells at her reflection saying "WHY THE HECK DID I SAY THAT. LETS HOPE HE DOESN'T THINK I"M A FREAK NOW!!!" Elda takes a couple deep breaths to calm down. Elda sees some people run out of the bathroom. OOPs she thought. "Okay Elda you can do this. Just tell him the truth" the truth...what is the truth she thought. Shaking her head a bit she turned on the sink water and splashed some water into her face with her hands. Taking a paper towel she wipes her face off then her hands and walks out the bathroom door.

Elda walks slowly out of the bathroom and back to her seat across from Raidou. Sitting down now, Elda takes a deep breath hoping Raidou didn't her her last comment that she had accidentally said out loud. Elda finds the food already on the table. "Either I was in the bathroom for a while or this restaurant has fast service" Elda says with a half smile. Elda takes the cup of Sake and drinks it all in a couple swallows. She starts picking at her salad with her fork with little bites. Not wanting this to be the end of the evening with Raidou, Elda says nervously "A-after we are done here we should go somewhere. I'm not sure where but I want to get to know you better." Elda sighs "Of course if you don't want to I can totally understand why" she says really fast and frowns then continues eating waiting for Raidou to speak again.

Raidou Obtains:

Item: Raidou's Red Garb

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Elda's Tailoring Shop

Description: This valiant red garb is destracting to eye. The hue of this cloth robe attracts ones eye due to its vibrant colors, A.I.'s in the game cant help but focus on its bearer, and players cant help but notice its red from a distance. +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Hate Generation From All Sources

Raidou looks at the red garb as Elda describes it to him, as it becomes clear its perfect for the front lines. The garb materializes into his inventory to free up his hands to eat. Raidou looks around the restaurant, checking out his surroundings while awaiting his food. Then Raidou's eyes met little Eruda's and he gazed deep into them, as she blushes and mumbles something. Raidou leans forward with a "what did you say I didn't...." as she stands up and flees to the bathroom. Watching her run to the bathroom, Raidou looks around as other players glare at him. Pointing to his face, Raidou replies to no one "Was it something I said?" A plate of food is dumped in front of him, awaiting his dinner guest Raidou asks for chopsticks and sits drinking some of the warmed sake while awaiting her return. As Eruda sits back down in her seat, Raidou lifts his wooden chopsticks up and snaps them apart with "Itadakimasu!" in a quick almost grunting fashion. Eruda looks at her meal and then at him, drinks a huge swig emptying the glass before picking at her salad. Raidou is devouring large pieces of pork curry, his own weird food order as Eruda says something along the lines "we should go somewhere" Raidou quickly swallows his current mouthful before replying "But we just got here, and I'm enjoying your company" as he looks back to his plate revealing to him its half gone state.

Raidou obtained:

» Red Garb thing (Post above)

Elda realized she didn't feel as nervous around Raidou now the she had faced her problems in battle doing the Gemini Quest. She now knows that what happened in the past needs to stay in the past and that she had to move on with her life. Elda remember that she found out that she had a twin sister and her face lights up as she says to Raidou "So I have a twin sister." looking down at her plate and putting little bites into her face."All these years my mom had lied to me about my father and never once mentioned a sister to me." Elda takes a deep breath and remembers what he had said about not wanting to leave because he was enjoying her company. Elda smiles again and looks at Raidou and says in a soft voice "What I meant by wanting to go somewhere is that after we are done eating we should go somewhere together, I don't think you want to stay in the restaurant forever." Elda giggles a bit and says "I just really don't want to be alone right now, and I would really like to get to know you better Raidou." Elda takes a deep breath and says "I just don't want to be scared anymore Raidou!!" she says in a soft voice meaning every word. Moving her food around on her dish with her fork she sighs a bit then takes a couple more bites.