[SHOP-F1] Twilight Forge [CLOSED] OUT OF MATS

Twilight Forge

Level One Blacksmith

The Forge is a one story building with a basement where all the magic happens. The forge is decorated with multiple things to remind Kaito of Mitoko. There is also a portrait of Mitoko and Kaito when they were young. The forge has a vibrant feeling in it. It also has a medieval touch to the entire building to keep the blacksmith role going. There was a little problem here and there, but Kaito managed to put everything to order.

Weapons on Sale

«[Ruin Sword]» x2

«[blade of Oblivion]» [sOLD TO PRIMROSE]

Armors on Sale

«[None]»

Order Form

Name of Item:

Type of Item:

Desired Effect:

Description:

Custom Price Rates:

» Good Quality: 500 Col

» Uncommon Quality: 750 Col

» Rare Quality: 1000 Col

» Perfect Quality: 1250 Col

Custom Trade Rates:

» Good Quality: x1 Material

» Uncommon Quality: x2 Material

» Rare Quality: x3 Material

» Perfect Quality: x5 Material

Crafting License:

EXP: 18/20

Crafting: 2 Daily

Materials: 00 of 12 Remaining

» 1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

» 2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

» 5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

» 8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

» 10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

» 11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

» 12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Crafting History

» [#1] Ruin Sword (+2 EXP)

» [#2] Bad Item (+1 EXP)

» [#3] Blade of Oblivion (+3 EXP)

» [#4] Bad Item (+1 EXP)

» [#5] Failed Item (+1 EXP)

» [#6] Good Item (+2 EXP)

» [#7] Rare Item (+5 EXP)

» [#8] Failed Item (+1 EXP)

» [#9] Failed Item (+1 EXP)

» [#10] Bad Item (+1 EXP)

As Kaito had just opened up shop, he decided it would be time to make something. His first attempt would be to craft a straight sword for himself. He took one of the materials from the corner and put it on the anvil. Grabbing the nearest hammer, Kaito started pounding the ore from all side, trying to from the metal in a straight sword shape. As the metal starts to sharpen up he finished with one last smash on top.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 09

Craft Number: #1

Daily Craft: 1 of 2

Gained Exp: +2

Total Exp: 2/20

Materials: -1

Kaito managed to get one more smack down and the material starts to form to the sword that wasn't to bad. "This is a weapon I can use, but it isn't good enough." he said, as he picks up the sword and swinging it around the place. The gilded sword has a nice sound to it and with every swing followed up with a yellow shadow. "This sword should be paired up with a shield as well!." he said, as he places the Ruin Sword on the table next to him..

Item: Ruin Sword

Quality: Good Item

Shop: Twilight Forge

Description: A sword with cracks embedded into the sword. This sword has been through some hardship, but it good enough to defeat an enemy.

Abiltiy: No Effect.

Kaito once again decided to try and craft another item for himself, and this time it would be a chest piece. He approaches the stash of materials in the corner and took the top one. Taking the ore to the anvil, Kaito thought on how he would try crafting a chest-plate and remembered the lessons from the NPC. As he hammered down swiftly the materials began to glow and transform. Kaito puts down his hammer and waited for the final results.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 05

Craft Number: #2

Daily Craft: 2 of 2

Gained Exp: +1

Total Exp: 3/20

The bad item was really bad and Kaito went over to his salvage pile. "Okay. I guess I can try to salvage this material. It doesn't matter if I get it back anyways." he said, as he attempts to salvage his material. Trying to form the material back from what it was before. The material starts to glow a bright purple, and he was able to salvage the material. "I guess this Smithing thing is a lot harder than I thought it would be in a video game." Kaito said, as he places the material down.

Materials: +1

Kaito grabs one of his materials from his inventory, and heats it in the furnace. Holding the material on his anvil with tongs, the purple glowing material is hammered into a blade. Glowing blue signalling the completion of the craft, Kaito quickly takes hi etching hammer removing the excess material and hammers his seal into the handle of the sword. "Not bad for a third attempt at crafting. I guess I can use this for now." he said, as he lets the sword cool down.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 10

Craft Number: #3

Gained Exp: +3

Total Exp: 6/20

Kaito picked up his first Uncommon Item, "Blade of Oblivion" he said. Kaito gives the blade a couple of swings and grins. "I could use this sword now." he said, as he places the blade into his inventory. The blade will do some damage to anyone who opposes the unit, but isn't strong enough to quickly end the life of its enemy. "There's still so much work to do." Kaito said, as he continues to craft another item.

Item: Blade of Oblivion

Quality: Uncommon Item

Description: The blade is forged by the hands of Blacksmith Kaito. The heaviness let's the sword land a great amount of damage towards the unit at the end of this blade.

Abiltiy: +1 Damage

Kaito took out some materials from his inventory and placed it on the anvil. He looked at the material he retrieved during his quest. "I'm going to need some more materials soon." Kaito said, as he wanted to go try Material Hunting in the dungeon, but it had to wait. He needed some perfect gear, so he would be able to protect himself during a battle. Thinking about training, he started to hammer the material. The crafting process went without a single problem, though the item turned out to be a bad item. "I need to salvage this again. he said, as he attempts to salvage the material.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 5

Craft Number: #4

Total Exp: 7/20

The bad item was really bad and Kaito went over to his salvage pile. "Okay. I guess I can try to salvage this material. It doesn't matter if I get it back anyways." he said, as he attempts to salvage his material. Trying to form the material back from what it was before. The material starts to glow a bright purple, and he was able to salvage the material. "I guess this Smithing thing is a lot harder than I thought it would be in a video game." Kaito said, as he places the material down.

Materials: +1

Kaito once again decided to try and make a weapon for himself, and this time a curved sword. He approaches the stash of materials in the corner and took the top one. Taking the ore to the anvil, Kaito thought on how he would try crafting a curved sword and remembered the lessons from the NPC. As he hammered down swiftly the material began to glow and transform. Kaito puts down his hammer and waited for the results.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 3

Craft Number: #5

Total Exp: 8/20

The crafting process went by really quick, "Another one of this quality.. Guess I'll just try again.." he said to himself while he threw the failed quality weapon he had just made. The frustration starts to eat him alive, but he had to make equipment for him and Mitoko. There are also others who need equipment as well, but Mitoko is priority over anyone else. "Come on, Kaito. You got this." he mentally scolds himself.

Kaito took one of the materials from the corner and put it on the anvil. Grabbing the nearest hammer, Kaito started pounding the ore from all side, trying to from the metal in a straight sword shape. As the metal starts to sharpen up he finished with one last smash on top. The item starts to form and a grin grew on his face. "What could it be?" he asked, with some excitement in his tone.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 8

Craft Number: #6

Gained Exp: +2

Total Exp: 10/20

Kaito managed to get one more smack down and the material starts to form to the sword that wasn't to bad. "This is a weapon I can use, but it isn't good enough." he said, as he picks up the sword and swinging it around the place. The gilded sword has a nice sound to it and with every swing followed up with a yellow shadow. "This sword should be paired up with a shield as well!." he said, as he places the Ruin Sword on the table next to him.. "It's still the same sword from the beginning.." he realized.

Item: Ruin Sword

Quality: Good Item

Description: A sword with cracks embedded into the sword. This sword has been through some hardship, but it good enough to defeat an enemy.

Abiltiy: No Effect.

I open the door to the shop known as The Twilight Forge with a serious look on my face. I was more than determined to find a better weapon than my starter one; so I could protect my guild mates. The small amount of damage I did in only one strike was not acceptable, especially in my position right now. My eyes grazed over the two items in the shop, the heavier sword was the one I settled for in the end. Hello sir, may I please purchase this weapon? I say with courtesy, placing the sword on the counter in front of the boy.

Item: Blade of Oblivion

Quality: Uncommon Item

Description: The blade is forged by the hands of Blacksmith Kaito. The heaviness let's the sword land a great amount of damage towards the unit at the end of this blade.

Abiltiy: +1 Damage

Kaito looked over at the player in front of his counter. "Blade of Oblivion." he said, as he takes the sword from the display case. Kaito gives the sword a couple of swings and looks over at the player. "That would be 750 Col." he said, as he places the sword down the counter. Kaito places his hand out hinting the player to place the Cols in his hand. "My first sell. There will be more to come." he said, as he stares at the player.

"Well I guess I'll to make another sword then, hopefully this one doesn't fail on me.." Kaito said to himself. He then took out a piece of material from his inventory and laid it on the anvil. Realizing his hammer was still on the floor, he went to pick it up. As soon as he got back tot he anvil, he started to hammer the material. One.two..three.., he continued to hammer it until the material started to change shape and eventually turned into a Curved Sword. Kaito took the item and read it's tag. "Sweet. This one is a keeper." he said out loud.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 11

Craft Number: #7

Gained Exp: +5

Total Exp: 15/20

Kaito picked up his first Rare Item, "Falchion Void" he said. Kaito quickly slashes the dummy he had near the counter and grins. "Now this is more like it." he said, as he places the sword into his inventory. The sword will pack some huge damage to anyone who opposes the unit, but isn't as strong enough to quickly end the battle. "There's still so much to do, and craft." Kaito states, as he continues to craft another item.

Item: Falchion Void

Quality: Rare

Description: The sword is forged by the hands of Blacksmith Kaito. The curved sword with the void like textures allows this sword to move swiftly and pack some damage against anyone or anything that stands in its way. Also there are void particles that follow the sword every time this unit swings.

Abiltiy: +2 Damage

Kaito once again decided to try and craft a weapon for himself, and this time it will be a curved sword. He approaches the stash of materials in the corner and took the top one. Taking the ore to the anvil, Kaito thought on how he would try crafting a curved sword and remembered the lessons from the NPC. As he hammered down swiftly the material began to glow and transform. Kaito puts down his hammer and waited for the results.

Craft Information:

Die Roll: 3

Craft Number: #8

Total Exp: 16/20

The item turned out to be a failure and Kaito throws it into the incinerator. "Okay. I guess I can try to do this again later on, but it wouldn't matter anyways." he said, as he focuses on what to craft. An idea popped into Kaito's head and he starts to jot things down into his notepad. Still thinking about what to craft, he starts to nibble on the eraser of the pencil and finishes up with his note. "This will do." he said, with a grin.