[F9-MB] Twinfire Phoenix [EVENT]

Welcome players, to the Monthly Boss Event! This event had been accepted several months ago and was intended for players to join for either extra posts, a feel for what bosses will be like, or for some items or loot they can earn from the boss. Though if your character dies in here, it still means you are dead. Monthly Bosses will appear hopefully every month, however if a boss takes slightly longer, which it shouldn't, but if it does, then the following month after the fight ends will be the next rise of a monthly boss!

There is no limit as to how many players may join, but do join at your own risk. If you wish to join, please send a private message to Daeron, or myself in this case, as I will be running this event. Below I have posted a roster of who will be participating, and the rules of the event that you must abide. If a rule of any sort here including normal forum rules are broken, you will not only be removed from the end, but may receive a warning based on the rule you have broken. Remember, just because this is an event, normal rules still apply.

The Monthly Boss will begin once enough players have joined, or until the time is up for registration.

Get Ready,

-- GM Daeron

Event Rules

- You have 24 Hours to post when it is your turn. If you do not, you will be skipped.

- If you are skipped once, the second time you are to be skipped, you will be removed from the event overall.

- Breaking a forum rule will result in not only a warning, but will also result in being removed from the event.

- One Lining is still not accepted.

- There will be no familiars accepted in part of the registration

Event Roster

- Ruri

- Kirigiri

- RyujinSeaLord

- Alkor

- Zelrius

- Zero

- Mayonaka

- Keith

- Yami