[PP-F1] Worn Out Welcome (Steel and Mr. 11)

"I guess I need some armor now that there are more powerful monster out there." Steel said to himself as he walked into a blacksmithing shop called The Armor Foundry. "Excuse me, I'd like to buy some armor here." At the moment, he couldn't see anyone here. He was sure this was supposed to be an NPC shop.

OOC: 11, use this opportunity to come in and meet my character

Eleven looked up at the quest <> and to the descriptions. "Says here I can have an armor for free if I complete this one. And I am indeed, needing for an armor to protect myself." He said to himself and looked up to the beautiful sun and the cold breeze that passes his body. "But where is <>?" He asked again to himself and looked at the guide. "It says here I should head straight then to the left." He read the contents while walking and stumbled at the shop. It was nice and cool. He opened the door and was surprised to what he saw. Another player! "Yay! There's another person who is interested in the quest too." He mumbled and walked up, looking at the guy. He stopped at the bar next to him, looking around. But the NPCs aren't here. Odd. "So where are the NPCs?" He asked him.

[Yay!!]

"Don't know. I'm here to take the quest yet the NPCs involved aren't here, unbelievable." Steel replied, annoyance clearly on his face.

"What's all the noise out here?" A grumpy man in overalls said as he came out. "Bah, more of you adventurers wanting armor." It was then a woman came out as well.

"Please excuse my husband." The woman said with a kind voice. "I'll take your orders as to what armor you want and tell you what you need to get."

"Yeah it's kinda weird." He said while looking around the shop when suddenly a voice, a loud voice boomed around the shop. It shocked Eleven making him to jerk a little. His heart is racing and he looked at the grumpy old man who stepped inside babbling about adventurers wanting his armor. Then a woman appeared, standing beside him. She's kinda the nice NPC here and that man. He looked at the man in overalls. Is the bad man. "Uhm. I wanted to have the <>. I've heard it's quite good." He said and winked a little at the grumpy man his overalls. Then looked at the man beside him. 'I'm Eleven by the way. What's your name?" He winked at him too.

"I would like my armor to be a heavy type but I want it so there's still a lot of room for mobility so please don't make it so thick." Steel said. "By the way, I want the color of it to be obsidian black with white linings."

"Very well, you will need to get some Dragon Bones from the monsters in the dungeons of the second floor." The woman said. "Come back with those and we will get you that armor." After that, the two of them walked out of the building. The boy next to him than greeted him in a way that was strange to Steel.

"What are you, gay?" Steel said bluntly out of habit. For some reason, he felt like he would be annoyed by this guy. "Anyway, I'm Steel."

OOC: To the person drawing my armor, use the armor worn by Terra from Kingdom Hearts as a basis for the design

He was shocked by that sudden response. He didn't reply, but just flashed a quick smile. "Oh hey Steel. You're a rude person." He said giving him a grumpy yet childish look. "So we're going to Floor 2 to get the bones from those dragons. That's cool." He said enthusiastically and was excited too. The two of them, headed down to the Town Teleport and teleported to Floor 2.

<>

As they arrived at the Town Teleport of Urbus. He can't help but smile to this and got out fast. He is really excited going out an adventure. He looked up at Steel who was still on the Town Teleport. "Aren't you coming down?" He said and looked around the medieval place. It's beautiful! I wonder how the game maker had an idea about this. He thought to himself and headed down to the exit of the place.

Eleven looked at where Steel was pointing at and nodded. "I see so let's go then!" He exclaimed loudly with a pump-fist in the air. Eleven ran fast and looked at the beautiful open field. Of course there boars on the field, but they're not that strong though. "Let's be careful on walking. I don't want to lose my life on just a pig." He said quietly, while looking at Steel. "Slowpoke." He mumble as he awaited for him to arrive at the field too.

"What were you saying?" Steel asked as he all of a sudden appeared next to eleven causing the person to become shocked. "I was keeping up with you the whole time, you just never noticed it because I was jumping on the rooftops." He said as he pointed towards the roofs of the buildings he could access thanks to his acrobatics skill. "And don't think we'll just be fighting boars, there's more stronger monsters on this floor like the bees or the dragonoid creatures. Hopefully we don't run into the queen bee, she'd massacre us." He added that at the end to tease his current companion knowing full well that the queen bee wouldn't appear in the direction they were going as he started walking into the fields.

"Wha-what did you just say? We're gonna fight the Queen. Bee too???!!" He said as he stopped jaw-dropping thinking what would happen if they encounter one. "We also gonna fight a dragonoid too?? The odd's are against me. I shouldn't have accepted this quest." He said with a sad face, while walking behind Steel. He's really worried about it. And the thiNks that he is unlucky. His childish ways can sometimes lead to him into thinking about bad things.

"I'm just kidding about the Queen Bee." Steel said realizing that he freaked eleven out too much. "However, we are going to have to fight against some normal bees in the fields and some dragonoid monsters in the dungeon. The Dragonoid based monsters especially if we want to get the material we need." Steel then spotted a bee. "Speaking of bees, there's one now coming at us." He said as he pointed at it. "It's going to be a nuisance now that it's spotted us." After saying that, he then drew his sword and slashed at the bee with a sword skill, dealing it some damage.

Steel: 17/17

Eleven: 15/15

Bee 4/7

Elven gave out a big sigh as he heard that they weren't gonna be fighting the Queen Bee. But got him nervous upon hearing thy they have to kill some dragonoids due to their materials being needed for the quest. A bee then appeared and got injuredby Steel's attack. He felt the urge to attack and took out his mace. He tied to attack the bee, but it was fast and dodged it. Eleven made a 'tch' sound after not hitting the bee.

Steel 17/17

Eleven 15/15

Bee 4/4

[Ooc]

"I had to agree with that." With that he ran fast to the bee swinging his mace and jumps in the air, trying to hit the bee in the head. But then the bee was fast. This only made Eleven to be mad at the bee. "Why can't I hit you?" He says with a hint of drama in his voice. He liked it that way and he's also an idol by the way.

Steel 17/17

Eleven 15/15

Bee 4/7

<>

Now it would be the time for the bee to strike back to his opponents as he was injured from it, leaving his HP to yellow. The looked back at the person who attacked him and gave a death glare. As he was fluttering in the air, looking around for some possible things to strike to. But he failed and attacked the person with a straight-sword. His bum pointing towards the person, thinking that this would be a good hit. Fortunately the attack went through, hitting the man in the left cheek, it was just the right amount to payback to him for hurting him. The bee then fluttered back to his position.

Steel 16/17

Eleven 15/15

Bee 4/7

Looking at the bee as it hit Steel ib the cheek he giggled. "That's for saying i'm a drama queen or whatever you called me." He smiled and looked back at the bee who is still fluttering in the air, wanting to be hit. Eleven then gripped his mace, his mace covered the center of his face. Eleven activated his <> skill which was on Novice now. Then Eleven back-flipped on the bee, doing it as if he was participating on the high jump and landed down, he quickly wave his mace on the back of the bee, the mace glow before he hits the bee. He cartwheels on the side and did multiple of flips back to his position. Then he looked at Steel. "Can you do that?" He said it trying to taunt Steel into dealing much damage on the bee.

Steel 16/17

Eleven 15/15

Bee 2/7

"Oh how I hate these bees." Steel said in a low tone before he got into a kendo stance out of habit. "You're going down. Kofuna Shizen Ryu: Samidare!" Combining his kendo technique with the system assisted sword skills, Steel slashed at the bee as a samurai would his opponent in battle, causing it to shatter into data fragments. "Now beat that." Steel said to eleven after having slashed the bee with an epic sword technique in comparison to him who mainly did a lot of flips.

Steel 16/17

Eleven 15/15

Bee Dead