[PP-F1] Worn Out Welcome (Steel and Mr. 11)

"You're quite extraordinary for a player Steel-kun." He said smiling brightly to him, then he placed his mace back to his sling. A breeze followed after Steel killed the bee, turning it into bits of polygons. The breeze was warm and it reminded him of reality. I wonder what they are doing today? He thought and looked up at the bright sun on the open field. It was really shining. He looked at Steel. "Let's go!" He said marching up to the direction to a dungeon where the dragonoids lives.

Eleven instantly stopped when Steel said, "You'll probably die if you head in there since there's a ton of monsters in there." He felt a strange sensation inside his body and ran quickly back to Steel, looking at the left direction. "Geez you could've said it in more nice way." He said with a sarcastic tone. His face would change to a happy one as he was heading towards the direction where Steel pointed. "I'm going a head of you." He said as he hopped and skipped on the ground to the entrance of the labyrinth.

Eleven instantly stopped when Steel said, "You'll probably die if you head in there since there's a ton of monsters in there." He felt a strange sensation inside his body and ran quickly back to Steel, looking at the left direction. "Geez you could've said it in more nice way." He said with a sarcastic tone. His face would change to a happy one as he was heading towards the direction where Steel pointed. "I'm going a head of you." He said as he hopped and skipped on the ground to the entrance of the labyrinth.

Eleven listened as Steel was talking about the labyrinths and how it is dangerous inside. He nodded and replied, "Well I am strong." He smiled and turned on his <> skill. They went through deep the labyrinth, therefore making it harder for them to see in the inside. Luckily for them a torch appeared in front of then a pop-up followed.

Do you wish to use the torch for some light in this labyrinth?

<> <>

Eleven clicked on the yes button, making a torch appear in his hands. He hold it tightly and looked around the labyrinth ax it get more okay to see. There were also skeletons and some bones on the floor as they trekked the place. The footsteps of them are so loud that it even echoed on the labyrinth making it easier to track them. Later on, yellow eyes could be seen in the dark. Eleven, placed the torch near as he saw a mouth. An open mouth with sharp fangs. There's a fire in it. Wait, fire??? He thought and ducked quickly. The fireball was released. Then two dragons appeared but they look different. They're not as hard-looking as those common dragons here. "They're probably young." He said his thoughts aloud. He quickly ran back to Steel and looked at the dragons."Are we supposed to fight them?" He asked.

Eleven 15/15

Steel 17/17

Young Dragon 8/8

Young Dragon 8/8

[OOC]

"Let's get this started then." Steel said with a grin as he got into a kendo stance. "Bring it on you oversized lizards! Kofuna Shizen Ryu: Mu no Kamae!" He exclaimed before unleashing the sword technique, effectively dealing a good amount of damage to the dragon based creature.

Eleven 15/15

Steel 17/17

Young Dragon 5/8

Young Dragon 8/8

OOC: Sure, I'm good with that.

Eleven looked at Steel as he first damaged a dragon base monster. His attack was strong and that amazes him. "Hi. I will be your opponent now." He said nicely to the dragon in front of him. The dragon wasn't really that tall, it's probably 4 feet or below. With red scales and two golden horns. Also their nails are sharp and a wing span of 4 ft. The wings are strong enough to fly. But their tails are small, probably 3 centimeters. Anyways, Eleven took out his mace and jumped in the air, preparing to attack. The attack failed because of the scales of the dragon being hard and unbeatable.

Eleven 15/15

Steel 17/17

Young Dragon 5/8

Young Dragon 8/8

The Dragon based creature charged at Steel, angry at him for damaging it. At the close distance, it was impossible for Steel to dodge but Steel remained calm and moved to the side causing the monster's claw to only scratch his cheek, dealing only a little bit of damage. Steel's other aim was to get close to the foe and he stabbed his sword into the monster, dealing it some more damage.

Eleven 15/15

Steel 16/17

Young Dragon 2/8

Young Dragon 8/8

OOC: Note, I put in my character attacking again because it wouldn't make any sense for him not to attack at that close a range.

Seeing that his enemy didn't do any damage to his body. The dragon monster got confident. It prepared itself for the combat, lowering its head first. It aimed this perfectly to Eleven. The dragon spreads its wings, preparing to do a <>. Charging up its power first and looked at Eleven. It then flap its wings fast, flying straight to Eleven with his head facing straight to Eleven. However, the attack failed as Eleven simply, side-stepped the attack. Making the dragon to bump to a rock. The rock shattered to pieces as it was hit by the dragon. The dragon stood back up and growled.

Eleven 15/15

Steel 16/17

Young Dragon 2/8

Young Dragon 8/8

[OOC]

I have to create a distance from this creature or I'll be more easily hit. Steel thought to himself as he jumped back to give him some space from the monster in front of him. He then got back into his Kendo stance ready to hit the monster or dodge its next attack.

Steel 16/17

Eleven 15/15

Young Dragon 2/8

Young Dragon 8/8