Just a few things I need cleared up

I have a couple of questions, mostly because I can't seem to figure it out in the tutorials... This is mostly for GMs, but anyone is free to answer :)

1) How does one go about obtaining a Familiar? Do we just submit our Familiar in the thread or do we need to do a quest?

2) What are the current ranges of the Dice? I know that the Battle Dice is 1-10, but what about Crafting and Loot?

3) If one has two pieces of Leather Equipment equipped and they have a Novice Leather Equipment skill, does that mean they get +2 Defense, or does it still stay at +1 Defense? My sister and I both agree that we would get +2 since it would be two leather pieces, each getting +1 from the skill... but you guys DO have a rule about Buff Stacking so that's what brought on this question

4) Can we have a weapon that can become two weapons? This is a question my sister has. There is this weapon in Grand Chase called a Sleaghgrim that is a spear and short sword, but it is considered one item, however her idea on the weapon would be that it would be considered a double-ended two-handed spear weapon that can split into two weapons: A short spear and a short sword (still considered one weapon, but it appears to be two) It would provide no extra damage when split, it's just to provide a wider range of maneuvers in combat to give the battle more creativity and hold the interest of a reader.

I have a couple of questions, mostly because I can't seem to figure it out in the tutorials... This is mostly for GMs, but anyone is free to answer :)

1) How does one go about obtaining a Familiar? Do we just submit our Familiar in the thread or do we need to do a quest?

2) What are the current ranges of the Dice? I know that the Battle Dice is 1-10, but what about Crafting and Loot?

3) If one has two pieces of Leather Equipment equipped and they have a Novice Leather Equipment skill, does that mean they get +2 Defense, or does it still stay at +1 Defense? My sister and I both agree that we would get +2 since it would be two leather pieces, each getting +1 from the skill... but you guys DO have a rule about Buff Stacking so that's what brought on this question

4) Can we have a weapon that can become two weapons? This is a question my sister has. There is this weapon in Grand Chase called a Sleaghgrim that is a spear and short sword, but it is considered one item, however her idea on the weapon would be that it would be considered a double-ended two-handed spear weapon that can split into two weapons: A short spear and a short sword (still considered one weapon, but it appears to be two) It would provide no extra damage when split, it's just to provide a wider range of maneuvers in combat to give the battle more creativity and hold the interest of a reader.

1) You can easily obtain a familiar right now by doing the quest «Feeding the Enemy». Once completed you need to get it approved by a member of the GM team in the "Familiar Evaluation Thread".

2) The Battle Dice (BD) go from 1-10, the Crafting Dice (CD) goes from 1-12, and finally the Loot Dice (LD) goes from 1-20.

3) No, because you have two pieces of leather equipment with leather equipment skill, that does not double damage mitigation. You still receive 1 damage mitigation. What we meant by "Buff Stacking" is that you can equip up to three items at a t5ime. The choice is yours hat you wish to equip. However, any shop such as a blacksmitb or tailor (almost any profession at that) can craft items personally.

We have multiple types of weapons, but primarily crafters go for weapons, armor, or consumables that are uncommon quality or higher. When an item has one of the following qualities: Uncommon, Rare, Perfect, it may begin to gain buffs from extra damage, to more mitigation, to paralyze even. Check out he tutorial section of the boards and search for the thread with a title similar to "Crafting Enhancements and You". That will go more in depth on enhancements for you.

As for the stacking portion. Each of the three equipped items with the uncommon quality or higher may have buffs on it that may be stacked to a limit.

4) I'm sorry to have to say no to that. Although it sounds like a neat idea we are not allowing such weaponry. However I can speak to the GM's (maybe) to see about making this a unique weapon so it could possibly be available for obtaining in the future. Again, maybe, this means no promises were made.

Now I know that this is a lot to read, but I hoped I helped you fully ad thorughly. If you have any additional questions don't hesistate to ask as this is what we are here for.

- GM Daeron