[SP-F1] <<Picking Up The Pace>> [COMPLETE]

Mitoko narrowed her eyes as she looked at the many boars nearby as she gripped her rapier tightly while trying to stand her ground. "Today I am going to be more serious than ever... This is serious business!" the pinkette thought before slowly walking up to the boars and narrowing her eyes. "One... two... three... four... f-five! Perfect! I-I'm not weak. N-Never will I be that way! I'm going to do this!" She'd slowly raise her rapier and charge at the first enemy. Swiftly she proceeded to stabbing the boars' flesh as her crimson red eyes narrowed.

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 11/11

ENEMIES:

Boar1: 4/7

Boar2: 7/7

Boar3; 7/7

Mitoko narrowed her eyes as she looked at the many boars nearby as she gripped her rapier tightly while trying to stand her ground. "Today I am going to be more serious than ever... This is serious business!" the pinkette thought before slowly walking up to the boars and narrowing her eyes. "One... two... three... four... f-five! Perfect! I-I'm not weak. N-Never will I be that way! I'm going to do this!" She'd slowly raise her rapier and charge at the first enemy. Swiftly she proceeded to stabbing the boars' flesh as her crimson red eyes narrowed.

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 11/11

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 7/7

Mitoko went back into her usual stance that she always did before attempting an attack. "Aim for the second one Mitoko! You can do it!" the pinkette encouraged herself before nodding and smiling lightly. Her crimson eyes now locked onto the second enemy as she raised her rapier and bolted towards it, tripping horribly and getting herself bashed slightly by the boar. Yay...

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 10/11

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 7/7

Mitoko went back into her usual stance that she always did before attempting an attack. "Aim for the second one Mitoko! You can do it!" the pinkette encouraged herself before nodding and smiling lightly. Her crimson eyes now locked onto the second enemy as she raised her rapier and bolted towards it, tripping horribly and getting herself bashed slightly by the boar. Yay...

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 10/11

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 7/7

Mitoko frowned as the bacon snorted... almost like it had been making fun of her. "Oh sh-shut up you little rascal!" the pinkette stuttered in embarrassment, raising her rapier like a dagger as she really went overboard... chasing the little meatsack everywhere. When it finally stopped running she tried to poach it, only to be rammed into by the foot. "O-Oww!" she gasped as she fell to the ground and winced, turning her head to the side to glare at the snorting pig. "I'll make bacon outta you."

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 9/11

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 7/7

Mitoko frowned as the bacon snorted... almost like it had been making fun of her. "Oh sh-shut up you little rascal!" the pinkette stuttered in embarrassment, raising her rapier like a dagger as she really went overboard... chasing the little meatsack everywhere. When it finally stopped running she tried to poach it, only to be rammed into by the foot. "O-Oww!" she gasped as she fell to the ground and winced, turning her head to the side to glare at the snorting pig. "I'll make bacon outta you."

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 7/7

Mitoko focused on a certain boar and frowned, looking back to see Roro resting lazily in a tree and scoffing... but she immediately looked back at the little bacon. "S-Some help you are Roro!" she puffed her cheeks out for a few to calm down, before shaking her head and watching as the boar then ran away. "G-Get back here!" the pinkette tackled the boar and trapped it, stabbing it as much as she could before it good loose and tried to ram into her like an impolite bacon.

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar1: 0/7 - DEAD +1 Mat

Boar3; 7/7

Boar4: 7/7

Boar5: 3/7

Mob health X 5 Col

LD: 11-18

Mitoko focused on a certain boar and frowned, looking back to see Roro resting lazily in a tree and scoffing... but she immediately looked back at the little bacon. "S-Some help you are Roro!" she puffed her cheeks out for a few to calm down, before shaking her head and watching as the boar then ran away. "G-Get back here!" the pinkette tackled the boar and trapped it, stabbing it as much as she could before it good loose and tried to ram into her like an impolite bacon.

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 7/7

Boar4: 7/7

Boar5: 3/7

Mob health X 5 Col

Mitoko looked at the fourth boar and decided that that would be her next target since she had beaten that fifth one to pulp... yet it still needed a few more hits to die hopefully. She enjoyed seeing those pretty crystal sparkles and loot rewards to be honest. Because the pinkette would become stronger, and she'd be able to do greater things within this world. Not just surviving... she figured out she'd make a name in this world. But that was too egoistic of her, and she deserved a bash on the side. And yes, she happened to be rammed into from missing her attack.

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 8/11

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 3/7

Mitoko wouldn't give up yet... never. Mitoko never would give up in fact. She'd look at the boar that attacked her and sighed... "P-Please stay put for me!" the pinkette sarcastically pleased before frowning. "Tch, I'll kill that grin of yours its ugly. She'd raise her rapier and dash at the monster, trying to stab it, only to miss epically and it was rather embarrassing if you must ask. "Level four and I cant hit a level two's. Lame!" It made her frustrated... she wanted to be strong with all her heart.

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 8/11

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 3/7

"S-Stop missing Mitoko! Focus..." the pinkette mumbled nervously, trying to encourage herself. At this rate she didn't know what to do but to worry about her depleting health. This wasn't going to happen, of course she'd win it! The pinkette focused on a random boar and gripped her rapier tighter in her hand, swinging it at the boar but sadly missing. Then she'd get struck back by the boar. "I-I don't want to die! It's scaring me! Stupid misses!" She pulled it together and tried her best even if she was scared.

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 7/11

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 3/7

Mitoko began to hum a cheerful song to try and make things less stressful hopefully. A girl like her liked to think she lacked much strength, and missing things had always been her specialty to be honest. She didn't want to focus on negative things... even if the situation had been negative. With her mustered courage, she had raised her blade slowly. Slowly after she would proceed to attempting a stab, only to miss again. "Wh-why me?"

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 3/7

Mitoko took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "It's okay Mitoko... focus on the targe! It's all you have to do. Never give up and keep on trying! Okay how about this... If I kill them all I get a good sword. Yeah this rapier is classy as hell anyways!" the teenager now fueled, stomped her foot and raised her basic steel rapier swiftly. She would then charge it up for a few brief seconds, watching silently as the tip glowed a strange blue color. She'd then take off dashing at the foe, ACTUALLY hitting it as her smile widened in satisfaction. "I-I did it! I a-actually hit it! A-Arigato Kami-sama..."

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 1/7

Mitoko had gotten her hopes up high, only to have them crushed... There was a particular boar that didn't necessarily like being hit... and it would move around her back and forth to confuse. "Left... right. Left, right." the pinkette would sigh in a confused expression, trying to pin it down. But by keeping her guard off, the other boar took this very opportunity to snag a health point from her, leaving her in quite the risky situation here. Hopefully things wouldn't take a turn for the worst.

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 6/11

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 1/7

Mitoko paused in her tracks for a few and sighed out of frustration, trying her hardest not to tear up from frustration. "I-I'm so weak... why cant I hit these things? I-It's so frustrating!" the pinkette tried to calm herself down between a few deep breaths, only hoping to hit this time as she rose her rapier again. "Who said training would be easy? This is really what the front liners' went through too in order to get up those ranks...- so I have to stop complaining even so!" She raced at the first boar closest to her and attempted to strike it, only missing once more. "K-Keep trying Mitoko."

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 1/7

Mitoko would only watch silently, as the boars moved around her... and she would still try not to overreact and snap on those nuisances, trying to remain calm and collected even so. Her crimson red eyes studied the way the boars had moved, and made up a way of possibly hitting it quickly before it could react. She smirked at the sight of a monster on extremely low HP, moving towards it and stabbing it with a quick reaction. She then moved back and focused on the last one standing... The one that had been fleeing everything it had seemed.

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar3; 0/7 - DEAD +1 Mat

LD: 19-21

Uncommon item of your choosing. (Must be submitted for approval)

OR Mob Health X 5 Col + 1 Bonus mat.

Mitoko smiled at the sudden turn of events as she would start to feel as if luck had been on her side. "Although I mustn't keep my hopes up high... for all I know I could die in the next hour. Honestly..." she thought with a small frown while getting back into stance and swishing her rapier around in a creative fashion for the heck of it. Slowly she would move up to the advancing boar, springing into action as it had charged to a closer distance where she would have to be on guard or else it's a whole domino effect. "Here have some goodies," the pinkette smirked before jabbing the sword into it's flesh and twisting it around with a partly unamused and stressed expression.

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar2: 4/7

Boar3; 0/7 - DEAD +1 Mat

The boar squealed and huffed in anger, not taking her attack nicely. Mitoko sighed and moved out of the way as the <> tried to ram into her, easily evading it's attempt to attack her. "Wow..." she thought as she moved towards the enemy, trying to kick it and pin it down in attempts to finish it quickly. She had gotten ahold of it, however the boar was able to break lose and run around her. Her eyes widened as she turned around, to be greeted with a lovely stab in the skin by yours truly. Not even feeling energetic anymore, she shrugged it off her shoulders and stood her ground, preparing to attempt a block at another one of its attacks.

PLAYER:

Mitoko: 5/11

ENEMIES:

Boar2: 4/7

Boar3; 0/7 - DEAD +1 Mat

Mitoko had just wanted to end this soon, acting rather lazy yet being successful in attacking. To be honest... Mitoko had a very layed back nature when left alone, but she disliked showing that side of her when around others. "I need to kill this thing before I can even crash. Dang that sucks!" Her eye twitched slightly from impatience as she looked at the fleeing boar. "M-My prey doesn't go away! GO DIE..." she scoffed before thwacking the animal with her rapier and puncturing through the area at the back of it's neck. In reality, this thing would have been LONG dead, but this world was none other than special and strange.

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar2: 1/7

Boar3; 0/7 - DEAD +1 Mat

Mitoko collected herself for a few, getting some more motivation as she would fill her head with positive thoughts. And when the opponent moved closer, she blocked it swiftly as she pushed it back with her sword and managed to kick it, not wasting another moment in pinning it down while she raised her blade over it. "So are you ready to die now porky? You thought I was the one who was going to die..." she muttered quietly while gripping her rapier tightly and puncturing it's flesh a several times, watching as it took it's last breath and shatter into a million pieces. "F-Finally! I-I did it.... I actually did it!"

PLAYER:

ENEMIES:

Boar2: 1/7 - DEAD +1 Mat

Boar3; 0/7 - DEAD +1 Mat

Any type of good item.

OR Mob health X 5 Col