[SP-F1] <<Picking Up The Pace>> [COMPLETE]

Mitoko grinned as she pumped her fist in the air and smiled. 'This was nothing. I-I barely consider myself a rookie even. Soon I am going to do much more and get out this hell. Because I believe so! I really do..." the pinkette thought before slipping a yawn and shaking her head from side to side. "N-No! I'm taking a walk to town!" she had slipped out loud... looking around her nervously and sighing in relief as nobody had been there. She turned on her heels and planned out everything else. "Hm... what next in my plan of "doing something in this horrible life" plan? Training is obvious, however I will need better gear before I jump into anything else. Perhaps I should make more money at this rate. Start a job? Or look at the quest boards? I wonder!" she thought before stepping into the safe zone and grinning cheerfully. "I can regenerate my health here and hope not to panic."

Mitoko walked into a small café and ordered a small hot chocolate despite the abnormality of the weather with that. "Here's my treat! After this I swear I'm going to get myself a job... I'll just give myself a two-ish hour break. Greater things are meant to happen after all!" she nodded while rolling her eyes as she had seen Roro staring at her from the window. "And you finally showed up you brat!" the pinkette giggled, blushing as all the people looked at her... making her uneasy a bit. "G-Gomene." She quickly chugged down her glass of hot chocolate and tried not to scream when she practically burned her lip from the hot glass. "Wonderful. Time to see Roro!" Mitoko stood up and threw the glass away, and walking out of the shop to hear her familiar chirp out what sounded like furious complaints.

"I'm sorry what did you say? You were the jerk for watching me suffer in the yellow zone!" Mitoko scoffed as she flicked her familiar lightly before smiling cheerfully and laughing, extending her arm for Roro to land on, and the bird-thing would climb up her arm to rest on her shoulder. "Alright! Objective one: rest time! Let's go up to floor two and do whatever for about a good two hours. Next objective is to get back on task! I'm sure we can get accustomed to life here quickly... so let us go now shall we?" she asked her little small familiar. She'd smile back at the strange staring players who would watch with a confused expression as she would converse with an ANIMAL. She tried to ignore them as she had become uptight and panicky again. "N-N-Nevermind l-l-lets go!" she had stuttered shyly while dashing out of town again and walking on her way to floor two.

She had thought about the day so far in her mind... what had it been all this time? She had to say she was absolutely horrible at fighting on all levels. But she knew it had just begun. The day itself hadn't even started. "Maybe I should fit in a little extra early grinding. And mavericks lurk after dark... that's simply the only time I get to rest. I'm going to need to get ultra organized! And I heard the information broker up in floor two has exciting quests I just might be able to take. Hm, so much to do it's kind of stressing me." Roro tilted it's head as it looked up at its owner and chirped lightly. Mitoko laughed and stroked Roro's feathered fur with a grin on her face. "We're almost there, we're almost there."

-COMPLETE-

RP REWARDS:

COL: 35 + 35 + 400 = 470 TOTAL

MATS: 3

ITEMS WON: 1 UNCOMMON ITEM (To be posted in the crafting thread soon.)