[PP-F1]Glittering Diamonds(Haine)

Cindelika, rather upset, looks around for any friends that would come to meet her. But She looked around with no luck. I am stupid but.... She thought. I need a new strategy to get a friend...… she looked around at some of the players around the square. She selected a girl and went with the flow. "Hey, umm... I'm cindelika, wanna form a party?" She looked around slowly, seeing all the people watching her. Now she was Majoly embarresed.

The bluenette jumped slightly when a random person talked to her. "A-AMBUSH!" she'd scream mentally while holding a calm exterior. "I would love to Cindelika! And you can call me Haine," she smiled cheerfully... despite the unusual approach. "I haven't done anything recently to be honest... why am I taking all these breaks? Probably I'm getting old..." She tilted her head to the side shortly after, inquiring about what this party was for. "A-And I most certainly don't mean to be rude. But what's this party for? Would you perhaps like assistance with something?" she'd ask in a friendly tone.

Cindelika looked around, noticing everybody had stopped starring..."I was thinking, well... Cindelika looked around once more. Nobody staring. "I need friends. The only person I've ever met before is Keith. Have you met him before? He is a nice guy. And I alsowantedto go on some mini-quest!"

(Ooc-i am attempting to set it up so you tell me your Keith's sister)

"Keith? Of course he's one of the friendliest you can find to be honest... and the best brother in the world too!" Haine chirped cheerfully before listening to the rest of the auburn haired girls' words. "I would love to go on a mini quest! What's it about? I-Is it... like a rumor? Or perhaps the casual "let's wing it"? I'll try my best to be of use," she'd speak while looking directly at her and ignoring the rather bothering whispers heard from others. Honestly, what was the deal with all these rumors and whispers? She tried not to focus on it.

"What!" Cindelika yelled loudly. this is one of Keith's sisters....odd. But it looks like she a PKer just like Keith was.....

"Haines, know what's weird? My second friend is the sister of the first." she laughed excitedly for the adventure at hand. She soon looked around and then replied, "Let's go sneak a peek at the quest board!"

She sweatdropped as the girl had exclaimed loudly. "Wh-what?" She then laughed at what Cindelika said and nodded. "My, my is that so~? Surprises happen all the time," she laughed lightly before scanning the town suspiciously. When the feminine voice spoke once more, she had averted her attention towards her, listening closely. "Sure thing! Let's go now," Haine beamed while turning on her heels swiftly, towards the direction of the quest board for floor one. They were filled with crazy missions and dares... some risky and others easy go tasks. Being accustomed to risky situations, she established a sort of daredevil nature, and longed for dangerous "life-on-line" tasks.

Cindelika quickly made her way to the quest board in the middle of town. She looked around, to see those people around. She attempted to keep her look normal but was failing, making her face lookwrse than what it would. Cindelika was surprised by the fact that Haines was Keith's sister but was not concealing it well. Soon thy reached the quest board.

< take on 5 <> then fight the huge <>. The <> has 10 HP and can be a tough enemy to beginners.

<> head to the deep dark underground dungeons in the east corner of town to find a hidden treasure chess behind a big enemy.....

That's all as far she got when she asked, "You see any good ones?"