(PP-F1) A lonely knife user(shadow and Cindelika)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindelika exmned the boar more closely before she began the fight. It looked rather tough and had big tusks, also with 5 HP..,........ She decided finally to pull out her spear from her inventory. Slowly she selected the spear from her teams inventory, not expecting to fight today.

She had not known the gay or why she had joined the fight, but she had to help the dude out..... She trapped the spear and whipped it out, beginning toqpin it. In her head, Cidelika thought Hiyah! as she kicked the boar back, then lunging forward with her spear.

Shadow-3/5

Cindelika-5/5

Boar-3/5(-2 HP)

Battle Dice:7(natural hit)

Damage:1(base)+1(skill)=2 total damage.

The boar flew back towards the ground. Yahoo!

I look at you hmm impressive i say to myself runny towards the boar dodging you to attempt another stab this time from the side of the boar but the boar intercepts my attack with it big tusks throwing me away almost hitting you in the flight. I get up looking frightened i am almost out of hp i need to end this.

boar 3/5

shadow 1/5

(Ooc- like your avatar! :))

Cindelika gritted her teeth. The players HP had deducted down into the red zone and a single hit could destroy him. She spun her spear around and around until she came to a stop and ran up to a rock. When she was on the rock she brought the spear down, diving into the boar for the sake of the guy's life.

Shadow-2/5

Cindelika-4/5(-1 HP)

Boar-3/5

But the hit mussed and the boar sent her flying.

Battle Dice:5(miss)

I yell towards you hey i think we need to run i got no life left to fight and i don't want you to get hurt helping me. So please lets retreat till we are both higher levels i say running back out of range of the boar to preserve my health. Beating a silly boar is not worth risking our lives i say wondering who would even risk their life for a random person like me on the field.

Well i haven't put anything into battle skills yet so i am not very good and anyway i don't do well in crowds i say looking at the crowd giving them a look like i was considering attacking them instead of the boar staying out of the way still. I look at you after you say don't put yourself down and gives myself a smile hmm well been awhile since i heard that. Well anyway i would but i also know when to help the other escape.

Well.... Just don't get too down on yourself. cindelika Said. It's not worth it for any reason at all. She then peeks at the virtual stars and told him to look up as Cindelika later on the floor, obviously dazzled by the stars above her. " hey what's your name?" she looked at the player slowly with a look on her face that was happy.

She had never been this happy in sword art online then she has ever been right now. The stars were beautiful and lit up the town all night long and were invented by the creator of nerve gear, kiawa.(ooc-dont know how to spell it.)

my name? Well i go by shadow here i guess i say pulling my knife again twirling it on my finger. I well i know the sky is beautiful right now, but you should get to an inn or your place it is getting late i say looking at you with curiosity. You do know there are people who will try and take the advantage of numbers and power to get items from you.

I look at you confused and think to myself what kind of question is that specially at spear point. I am not sure i guess i say to you avoiding the first two questions. Although if you want to know why i am here that would be easy who doesn't want to escape the world sometimes. Yes, I know some do more than others, but whoever you ask that to they would be lying if they never wanted to. Why do you want to know i ask confusion evident in my voice and face.

Well okay okay shesh you sound like that stupid counselor back home now i say sighing it isn't that I don't respect myself,but it just doesn't seem that important to be always happy acting. That is just a lie everyone has there moments and things that bring up bad memories and what not. Just thinking it is bad for you to be negative doesn't mean your not feeling it so why hide it.

Cindelika put her <> back into her <> as she stared at Shadow, who was obviously a little scared.. And she was to. "Hey," she said when she was done crying, "Want to grab a bite or something before we part ways or do anything? I'm freaking starving, man!" Cindelika laughed even as we said it, hoping to find Shadow to be laughing as well when she opened her eyes at last.