(PP-F1) A lonely knife user(shadow and Cindelika)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindelika began to bite down into the bead when she saw a quest appear on her <> screen.

<>

It read:

A rare monster, a giant one, called the spice keeper, has a chance at dropping a material called <> which adds +10 flavor value to all types of bread. It can be used 10 tie and counts as a material.

Cindelika looked over and saw that Shadow had received the quest info to. "Seems rather easy, were on floor 1, how about we do it?" she asked.

Cindelika looked around as she uploaded the quest to her map, which led them through the plains towards a village, called 'Shiro', and then into a quick dungeon. They would probably run into 2 monsters in the plains and then tat one in the dungeon. She stepped out of the town, another step, another step, and ten began to gradually grow faster until they saw a 3 HP wolf charging over here.

Cindelika looked at theolf and then charged forward, growing faster as she closed in, then putting theqpear to its chest very hard, hoping for a critical.

Çindelika-5/7

Shadow-5/5

WWolf-3/3

Battle Dice: 3

Damage: wolf ddeal2 damage to Cindelika.

The material drop went to Shadow. "Nice job! What did out get?" as she waited for a response, Cindelika thought about where she was heading to with him. But ten a simple wolf cub came at them with 3 HP. She lunged at it with her spear.

Wolf Cub-1/3(-2 HP)

CCindelika-3/7

Shadow-4/5

Battle Dice:7+1(spear)=8(hit!)

Damage-1(base)+1(skill rank)=2 total damage.

ooc[i wouldn't of gotten anything to low health and loot die]

I look a the wolf cub and grimace knowing good and well i had to kill it, but feeling bad having to kill such a small animal. I run up looking for a fatal blow so i didn't need to draw this fight out. I manage to slice the wolf cub on his back sending him also into the glittering pieces that meant you had killed something. Now looking at my gains section of my menu noticeing one wolf hide and one wolf tooth.I yell what i got over to you.

(

ooc [but that being compared to the wolf which was 3 which isnt half of 7]

(Ooc- talked to Cindel with this question. She said you could round up or down)

Cindelika quietly pulled the torch of the wall than handed another one to Shadow. "So, tell me, who are you in the real world, Shadow?" she asked as they walked down the twist steps when she heard a sharp ROAR!, which must have been from the monster... She did feel bad for the cute wolf cub though, it was fake..............

ooc[well thank you for proving me wrong anyway we should edit this out so the gms don't get on to us for so much ooc conversation in the rp section]

I take the torch and look at you when you asked me who I was in the real world. What does that matter we aren't in the real world are we I ask confused at the question. I think to myself what kind of gamer are you asking a question like that almost no gamer mentions the real world.