[SP-F1] «Earning a Living»

I walked out of the inn smiling. I was excited to finally learn smithing in Sword Art Online. I loved smithing before coming to SAO, so much so I have learned to smith daggers and small swords. Now that I was trapped in Sword Art Online I felt as if I finally found my place in this world. With smithing I could not only relearn my passion, but possibly destroy numerous lives. I walked over to a local blacksmithing shop and approached the owner. "Excuse me" I spoke, "Could you teach me how to smith?" The owner looked ne over as if he were determining the value of a sword. After a moment he spoke saying, "My name is Gerilthar. Welcome to my shop, young man. If you want to learn smithing from me your going to go into the cave at the east end of floor 1 and find some ore. Once you have it come here and create me 3 good blades. If you can do this I will teach you some of what I know." As he finished he held out his hand. I shuck his hand with a smile. I walked out of the town and headed toward the cave the man mentioned.

I walked though the field in the direction of the cave. I was proceeding cautiously in case of monsters. I was slightly concerned that I might come up against monsters in high enough numbers because I'm a serious problem. I noticed the sounds of footfalls to the left of me and turned to see a pack of three board approaching rapidly. I readied my sword and rushed at the Boars.

My Health: 13/13

Boar: 2/2