[OP-F1] Day 1

Gatsu just had stepped out of one of the inns and he was walking down the streets by himself still didn't really know what to do around here, well he did know what to do, but now that the thought of actually dying dying was making break into some old habits. He doesn't know if the actual alcohol was effecting his real life body but it was effecting his game character. It was definitely effecting his game body as he stumbled over a curb and hit a light post a lot harder than he would like to admit, he had it get it together, he was Gatsu....DARKSTAR! and he wasn't going to let the thought of dying get him down. He knew as soon as he sobered up he was going to go out to those fields and kill some boars to get him some experience and money...Drinks were expensive. He felt like going out into the field would be a lot easier if he had some people he knew to go out and train with or party with or something. He finally found a new curb to plop down on and think he put his hands over his face and into his knees "Ughhhhh what am i going to do!"

Gatsu can't help but be inspired by this stranger a little bit, just stand up and fight! Sounds easy enough, but that creeping doubt in his skills and his fear of dying forever just over a game. He slowly gets up, Just get up and fight! It's not that easy, not only do we have to worry about being killed by monsters, we have players killing players like its nothing! The only hope we have is the front lines to free us, while us lower levels and noobs stick in the safe zones until its all over. He didn't like this feeling of being afraid, but he knew as soon as he stepped out of the step zone he would get killed by a monster, or this player or a random player. Why would this stranger want to help a random drunk person like him if he didn't intend to just kill him. Why should I trust you, you could just be trying to get me out of the safe zone! And than your kill me or maybe your friends so you don't go orange.

"What kind of orange player would want to steal from a cowardly player who won't even go out to the fields on the first floor? It wouldn't be worth their time." Steel replied in a somewhat cold tone in response being able to tell that the person in front of him was scared and suspicious. "Are you just telling me you're going to wallow here in your own fear? A ton of us are scared of dying too, myself included. Even a lot of the clearers are scared of dying but they along with other players who go out into the fields have decided to keep on fighting for the freedom of the other players despite that."

Astra neared where two players were conversing with one another. She raised her hood up and finally treaded towards the location of the two players. She looked at both players and found their gear seemed weak. "Hello strangers, my name is Astra. I'm a merchant and I'm willing to give you a spectacular deal on equipment. All I ask is 100 col for a single item. I myself will then randomly give you an item with uncommon quality or higher even." she said to both players, reaching out her right hand.

Astra didn't care for a handshake or an introduction from either of them. She was simply here for business, she held her hand out waiting for any of the two players to pay her 100 col for an uncommon quality item or higher.

Rebekah was walking by, as she noticed an unusual group of players grouped up on the first floor. She had never seen most of them before. As she walked by she had heard a bit of commotion, and she decided to head towards it to see whats it about. Not many people create such a big scene in the middle of the town nowadays. When she arrived, she noticed that Steel was talking to some-lower level player over the basics of the game.

Gatsu didn't realize he was making that much of a scene, than again no drunk person real or virtual ever thought they were ever making that big of a scene. First off the man was right everyone is probably as scared as he is of dying but they're not fighting for just themselves they're fighting for everyone to go home back to a normal life. Gatsu stands up and bows to the man from before"I'm terribly sorry from before, I'm kind of drunk sad and scared but you're right it's not about me it's about freedom.....FREEDOM FOR ALL!" Gatsu didn't mean to make that loud of an outburst.

He's caught off guard a little bit by the new person asking for money, he looks a little disappointed that he doesn't have anything for her, "I'm sorry I don't have any col, but if this man is still offering the same option I believe he was about to help me out in the field, you're welcome to join us if you want. He looks off to the lady staring at them from the distance Madam if you're done checking us out, you can come party with us in the fields! Gatsu never really thinks about what he says before he is going to say and he's come to peace with that, sometimes he gets hit for it sometimes the people laugh about it.....or both

Rebekah had no other plans for today, so she decides to head over with them to the field. The only bad part part with partying with higher level players such as herself, was that they had to find bigger and harder bosses in order to get rewards, as they would easily destroy everything. After thinking about it, if Steel is going, she would go as well, since they were both relatively the same level in terms of combat. She just did not want to drag up the difficulty for them on purpose.

He wandered through the city without much thought. It was another day, pixelated wind and digital light beating down relentlessly made him question his mind. Had he started to lose the disassociation between reality and... this? Alkor pushed the thought away with a wince, then a sigh. He would have time for those kinds of thoughts come nightfall, when the prime hunting hours were through. Floor one was designed specifically for people around his level, so for now anyway, he would remain here.

Alkor noticed a small band of people- though he didn't know any of them- looking suspiciously as though they were about to go hunting. While he had no intimations about partying with them, he knew that it might be prudent of him to offer his sword to their numbers. In the name of keeping the lower level players alive, he thought to himself. A bad excuse was better than no excuse.

He was just about to say something to that effect when the pungent stench of drunk assailed his senses. "Wah... hey, are you thinking about going out into the field drunk?" He looked directly at the new player with a furrowed brow. "That's... not the best idea you've had. Probably second worst, next to logging into the game at all."

Well, now, how was that for an introduction? Alkor supposed it was pointedly better in intention than his last... which wasn't saying much.

Astra sighed. She returned her hand under the sides of the robe so that she was now no longer reaching her hand out. "Well, I suppose that if nobody here is interested in buying some top-notch gear, then I'll be heading out right here." She had no interest in going on a mission with players. She thought it would prove to be pointless as she had plenty of equipment already found. Though her level was deceiving, she didn't want to reveal any of her items to a random stranger.

Turning around, she left, putting her hood over her head, she began to distance herself slowly from the other players trying to see if they would want to change their mind at any second before she left.

Alkor turned his gaze pointedly to the unknown player who spoke toward him with notes of sarcasm, and he blinked. "Actually, the game simulates the affliction fairly accurately," he responded, "trust me; when I found out I was going to be trapped in a virtual world, the first thing I did was make sure liquor worked just as well here as it did in reality," there was a humorous overture to his voice, but mostly, he wanted to endure that the other player was fully aware of the "debuff" caused by ingesting too much.

"It's not that it's a lethal issue, necessarily, but you can get into a tight spot if you're not being careful." Anyway, he didn't mean to strike up a long winded conversation with anyone. The idea of anyone dying was a bit more responsibility than Alkor was interested in taking on. It was bad enough that he had to watch his own skin.

"Anyway, he'll be fine if he's got a decent guard contingent," he said, steering the conversation clear of any further derision, "to that end, I'll offer my assistance. Such as it may be." It was, of course, possible for them to refuse. Alkor half hoped they would- it was one less thing for him to worry about. He'd already spent enough time talking. "If not, I'll be off," he said curtly.

OOC: Sorry for the late response had to work than pretty much came home and went to sleep.

Gatsu noticed that the lady from far away was in and seemed to know the guy from before and had come over to talk with him....I guess they've met before, Gatsu had noticed that they had been whispering and looking back at the lady who had been asking for money and him, Gatsu's curiosity had gotten the best of him, like usual. He walked over to them and leaned in a little bit "What are we whispering about"

Gatsu only could help but smile at the new person trying to introduce himself but failing at it and getting into a little argument with the guy from before "Guys guys, it's fine no one is going to be challenging a boss or anything like that, I don't think at least. Anyone is welcome to this party, Let's first start off with introductions I'm Gatsu the Darkstar, next person"Gatsu looked at the man who introduced the guy who first tried to talk to him, and he just ignored the lady who was trying to tell equipment, if she didn't want to be in the party Gatsu had no other interest in her.

Dark Star? What kind of nickname is that? Steel thought to himself in his head but decided against saying it out loud. "My name's Steel, nice to meet you all. Well for Rebekah, I already know her so it's more like nice to see you again." It was then he realized how awkward that kind of speech sounded and felt somewhat embarrassed but only a little of that showed on his face.

As he glanced askew at the rest of the group, Alkor took the moment where they began introductions to browse his menu. The map configuration showed various areas of the first floor he'd already discovered, and he marked mob levels on the mini map with his custom bullets for reference purposes. When the self named "Darkstar" and "Steel" had finished introducing themselves, he closed his menu with a deft motion and turned his head toward them.

"Alkor," was all that he offered. It was enough for the game, however, which changed his cursor name as it appeared to them from <> to <>. In this world, it was the first step toward familiarity; to be succinct, it made him twitch uncomfortably.

He toyed with the hilt of his blade idly, a nervous habit he'd picked up at some point during gameplay.

She looked up at the group, everyone was looking at her. Oh right, it was her turn to do her introduction. "Hello everyone, I'm Rebekah" she said. She looked at the group, she enjoyed going on going on a party to train, since training by herself can get a bit boring sometimes.

She looked up at the sky, it was such a nice day to go on a fighting trip with people, she thought as she equipped her weapon with her own dashboard. Her stuff are usually in her inventory, as she rarely walks around with them especially in a town.

This is a beautiful day to learn how to fight properly, Gatsu thought as he looked up at the sky. It was a nice clear blue with few clouds, this day which had started out as a dark depressing day had really starting to brighten up. All these people who had no clue who Gatsu was in real life never met him before, and yet they had come to his aide when he needed it most. Maybe this world wasn't so bad, in times of crisis people really do come together "Alright, where do we get started people!"