[OP] Garou's Trip to the Smithy (Complete)

Here we are.. back in my old smith! Well! Here it is! My smithy! I walked around down the end where I used to smith my own things, I gave a call to my master and he gave me materials. I instantly got to work, 1 minute later a sword was forged. This is the sword called, 'Heavens Beam' Keep it safe. It's a good sword. I gave him the sword and rested at a nearby wall.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

He followed Rage back into the city, not exactly ready to enter the city again. Garou slipped in and immediately almost choked his breath away, tears flowing in response to the smoke of labor. He bowed to the other boy's master through his mediocre suffering. Garou picked up Heaven's Beam with one hand, conditioned by his chained-training. However it proved to be even heavier than he thought, and in a few seconds he had to slap another hand on the handle to keep it from striking the ground. "Thank you, friend," he said with a polite smile through red, smoked-out eyes.

The boy gave a loud laugh, causing his hat's brims to flap. "He must have a good head on his shoulders, the dwarf." He brought up his HUD menu and sent a friend request to Rage. "I know who to turn to now for equipment." Garou examined the new sword, checking if it had any abilities he had missed.

((Can you explain the sword's appearance? : P))

I looked at Garou and said Hahaha, notify me any time, i'll craft anything for you anytime mate. Well that is if i'm bothered to, otherwise there's no point crafting a blade that's not used with the heart.

(Swords Appearance: A huge double-handed sword (MUST BE USED WITH 2 HANDS) has golden outline and a sharp point. It's primary color is shining silver. Simply put an angels sword.)

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon