[OP] Garou's Trip to the Smithy (Complete)

Garou was laying under a tree at about noon, examining his weak starting longsword. He sighed threw it at the ground, slapping his palm to his face with a subsequent groan. I can't even get out of Floor 1 with that piece of junk... The boy started to daydream about Rage's and Ryujin's swords, how specialized and powerful they looked. Garou sat upright as he set his mind on something. He pulled up his HUD menu and sent a message to a recently contacted player- Ryu.

"Hello, brave swordsman. I was looking at your equipment the other day and I was wondering if you'd be so kind to share where you got your high-calibur sword from?"

I walked over to the shadow of the tree with my hands in my pockets. I leaned on the tree while staying in the shadows that were illuminated by the sun. A trip to get a new sword aye Garou? I'll accomapny you I nearly gave him a shock, I spoke in my normal tone

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

After he sent the message, Garou leaped to his feet in surprise, his body feeling danger. The boy looked different since Rage had last seen him: he had a black, long brimmed hat, a fancy, dark victorian suit, some terrifying leather boots, and all around his body were chains wound like serpents connected to some white felt gloves. On his back was a beat up violin, but his longsword was still in the grass. "What? Why do you want to help?"

I'm just a friendly passer-by who wants to help, if you don't need it i'll walk away. I said while unsheathing my Black Lust I don't plan to hurt you, don't feel scard, Garou. I turned my sword in many ways. Inspecting it.

Rageagumon

Garou picked up his own sword and smiled. "I'm not scared, Rage. Only cautious." He held up his blade with both hands. "This is a Beginner's Two-Handed Longsword. As you can see, this is my anchor to the first floor. I need another two-handed sword. What do you suggest?"

Garou read the message after he got done talking. Well, it was worth a shot.

I looked at his sword saying You do know.. A single blade can take you anywhere.. No matter the quality. Your will has to be strong enough. But hey, if you want a better sword. I can smith one out for you. Free of charge, i'm not helping for the money. Couldn't care less.

Rageagumon

Garou struck his weapon into the ground. "I appreciate the advice, but I prefer a longer, two-handed sword. And thank you!" He took off his hat and bowed. "I insist, I must give you something. Perhaps you would like to hear my play my new instrument?" he asked, gesturing to the aged violin on his back.

Hmm.. well I don't want to be rude to you.. I really don't mind going empty handed.. I don't need anything but if you really play the violin well.. Go for it! I said while sitting at the nearby tree, leaning in it's shadow. I'm one with the shadow.. I whispered to myself

Rageagumon

Garou took off his violin and played a bitter-sweet, comforting song. The music cleared Rage's head of his worries, and the playing was done fairly well. It had a sort of mysterious beauty to it, like a wild jungle waterfall streaming through eternity. Garou got done playing and smiled brightly. "That's the only song I know so far. I just began, but I have to start somewhere." He shrugged. "How was it?"

The boy laughed at the suggestion of his playing being perfect and wiped a tear of humor from his eye.

"Perfect, eh? I don't think so! You should've heard my teacher play! He..." Garou's own mention of the bard almost slammed into him like the walls of the city. "John Doe," the enigmatic player who had concealed himself as an NPC. Garou shook his and smiled. "Thanks anyway, Rage. I need to travel some, learn more songs. Maybe I can even make my own." He bowed once more.

I looked at Garou, he seemed passionate about his playing of the violin and his teacher, I decided to give him some advice You can do anything as long as you put your heart into it, if you love doing it you will take it for yourself eventually, just like how I maxed my blacksmithing skill! I smiled at Garou

Rageagumon

((*poke poke* silly me. Fixed XP))

Garou frowned at the thought of working over a hot anvil for three days straight, almost shivering. He put his violin and its bow back onto his back as he picked up his weak sword once again. "So how much of a better sword can you make me than this?" he asked with a sly smile.

We finally reached the end, I turned around and looked at Garou Brace yourself, people that come here cough alot if they're not ready. Alot of smoke will enter the town so get in quickly I twisted the door handle and opened it. I entered with Garou and closed the door

Rageagumon