[PP-F1]<<Earning a Living>> (Mitoko)

Remembering that she had 0 COL in sao... so far... She wanted to make some money. Sitting there of course on one of the water fountains she waited for maybe someone to pass her... Seeing a flash of brown hair and red... She wondered who it was. "He--Hello?" She asked aloud not knowing who or what the creature was. Though hoping he/she/it would be able to help her out into getting the profession she had in mind for a while. And hearing that Mitoko was wanting it, she knew that perhaps they could form a shop together... She didn't know exactly what to do.. She knew she would message her later though... later. Continuing to try to follow her/him/it. Jumping over obstacles to continue to chase after the figure. Suddenly finding the being crawling under a bush...

Running past everything, Silica simply HAD to run, to chase, whatever was in front of her and continuing to run, chase, whatever... "CHICKEN!" Screaming loudly at this being when she saw it, Silica gave chase... for more than an hour... Continuing to chase it, Silica found herself diving under a bush and getting stuck, seeing as the chicken ran away again and losing its track. "Ahh! Noooo!" Her eyes now wet with small tears, Silica tried to pull herself out only to become even more stuck... "Hnng... Hnng! Awww...." Through all her efforts, Silica still couldn't pull herself out, only barely moving in the thick bush... "Oh no... is someone there...? Help!" Waving her legs about, Silica waited for help that perhaps would never come... until she heard footsteps from behind her...

Seeing that a little girl was stuck and a sound of 'Help' screamed about she smiled faintly. Seeing the legs swinging about she spoke, "Hold still, and there will be a better chance of getting you out!" before cutting a few branches away from the bush attempting to remove the bush from the harmless player. "Common Mikaria... You can help her out!" Her conscience spoke to her attempting to get her to become more courageous. Trying to keep away from the shyness this time and become more courageous was always quite hard for Mikaria... Perhaps she just needed to laugh a bit? Get the nervousness away..

Stopping her legs as instructed, Silica tried to pull herself out after the unknown girl cut off a few branches, succeeding after just a little push. "Th-thanks a lot, miss! I owe you my life!" Running up to her, Silica's eyes shined bright as she picked up the girl's hands and swung them up and down in gratitude. "How can I ever repay you?!" Silica's pink-ish brown eyes were still lined with tears, this time of joy at her savior. "Can I at least know the name of my heroine?" Silica's hand swing stopped there as her entire body convulsed with excitement and gratitude, simply looking at her rescuer in the eyes with a starry smile on her face.

Hearing the millions of questions suddenly appear, "A wild question has appeared!".. She had desided to clear then up, one after one... Though how she was a bit shy... She had stammered a bit-- normally. "W-Well you could m-maybe h-help me g-get a profession? M--Maybe? I--If you j--just h--happen to k-know h-how anyway..." She spoke before another question spuddered out of the girl's mouth. "I'm M--Mikaria... M--My friends call me M-Mika..." She spoke softly, her normal tone of voice. it was kind of crazy for Mikaria to even be talking to such a hyper little rascal like Silica... But somehow she already felt close to her... Like she was the mother to the little kid-- or something like that anyway.

[OOC]

"S-Sure thing M-Mikaria-san! Wh-what t-type of p-profession are you wishing t-to obtain?" the pinkette would stutter shyly while smiling ever so lightly. "G-Getting a profession is r-really e-easy- uwaa!!" Mitoko tripped while catching her balance and staring at the ground. "I found out f-from an NPC tailor who owned a-a really c-cute shop and... yeah." She let out a big sigh and caught her breath, her face filled with nervousness from trying to communicate properly. "I'm sooo stupid! Geez!" she complained to herself whilst shaking her head and attempting to calm down.

"T--Thank you for attempting to help me out Mitoko.." She spoke softly before answer her question. "I wish to obtain a tailor career.. Like you! If you or another NPC don't mind helping me out that is..." She spoke softly not wanting to make someone help her obtain the profession. She wouldn't mind trying herself but she didn't like to be alone.. She'd rather be with a friend rather then being alone in the wilderness open to any creatures that might attempt to nibble on her toes or attempt to eat her whole.

"Alright. First step is to gather a-at least five materials for tailoring. Next is up to my knowledge and you'll just have to wait and find out," she spoke quietly... looking around on her map to see where the mobs were. A smirk formed on her face as she studied the map and noticed the mobs lurking nearby. "I almost died killing three boars half my level. So I bet I'm not much of help anyways. Tch let's hurry this up already," she muttered in a flustery panic while masquerading her expression with a calm one and walking on, waiting for Mikaria to follow behind her. "Did I oversleep today? Geez I just feel really lazy," Mitoko whined mentally with a light frown on her face.

Following after her friend close behind she asked, "So.. After this will I learn from you or an N--NPC?" She asked with a slight smile to herself hoping that her Motoko wouldn't mind having to answer a few questions on the way. Then seeing a dark wolf-like figure in the distance she narrowed her eyes toward it. Equipping her Rapier, which glew a green color in contrast to the silver outside of the Rapiers structure. Before sprinting ahead she spoke, "I'll do my best, Mi-chan..". Then to attack, she ran ahead her rapier in front of her as she attempted to swipe at the beasts that ran and leaped across the field. The result of the swing had been, A CRITICAL! As she manages to hit the wolf, It bursts into millions of hexagons and crystals. Managing to do such a thing, she ran into a circle then returned to Mitoko's side. Hoping to kill them soon.

PARTY

{Mitoko} - 15/15

{Mikaria} - 11/11

ENEMIES

{Wolf} - 5/8

{Wolf} - 8/8

EQUIPMENT

One-Handed Rapier ã€Rank 1】

Mitoko nodded and glanced at the horrid creature as a smirk would form on her face. "Hmm... that one on the right is perfectly untouched. Let's dent that one to prevent it from attacking if we were to focus on the other target. In short words: common sense." Mitoko drew her steel rapier and charged it for a few, her crimson red eyes studying the opponents every mood. The first wolf leaped on her, attempting to knock her to the ground. "Nope!" she pushed it off of her and kicked it roughly, bolting at the second wolf and jabbing the rapier into it's flesh. She held it down with her foot while struggling to keep it still. In the end she had managed to bring it's health down to half. "M-Mikaria-san. Go after the one with the most on their health gauge. It's easier to spit work," the pinkette spoke quietly while swinging her rapier around in a childish manner.

â¥PARTY

»Mitoko- 15/15

»Mikaria- 11/11

â¥ENEMIES

{Wolf} - 5/8

{Wolf} - 4/8

â¥EQUIPMENT

Some Classy Rapier ã€+ 1 DMG/SKILL RANK 1】

She nodded to Mitoko who had been taking the rein and letting her move forward. "Aye Mitoko-Chan!" She spoke with a slight nod before moving forward towards her target. Her silver colored, and green glowing rapier moving with her as she continued to sprint towards her claimed wolf. A slight madder flier and spirit Given off as she ran forward with her rapier to her side. "You dumb--" she got cut off as her rapier had attempted to slash at the beast's tattered fur. "Wolf!" She finished as the wolf successfully had another red mark though not as deep as the others, it was a mark. Smiling as she managed to hit the wolf, she returned to Mitoko's side more successful the unsuccessful.

PARTY

{Mitoko} - 15/15

{Mikaria} - 11/11

ENEMIES

{Wolf} - 3/8

{Wolf} - 4/8

EQUIPMENT

One-Handed Rapier ã€Rank 1】

Mitoko looked at the wolf quietly and raised her silver-like rapier. The wolves would growl and pounce away at her, the pinkette only standing there as she blocked their attacks with her sword, kicking them away swiftly. Her crimson red eyes locked onto the one with lowest health, a faint smirk forming on her face. "It's time to die. We're snagging those materials from you of course." Her rapier thrust into the animals flesh as she'd sigh out in relief and jump back swiftly. "One left." "I feel so weak right now... it's annoying me so freaking much."

â¥PARTY

»Mitoko- 15/15

»Mikaria- 11/11

â¥ENEMIES

{Wolf} - 0/8 -DEAD

{Wolf} - 4/8

â¥EQUIPMENT

Some Classy Rapier ã€+ 1 DMG/SKILL RANK 1】