[SP-F3] <<Worn Out Welcome>>

Mitoko tilted her head to the side as she would look at a shop sign closely. "The Armor Foundery...

" she'd whisper under her breath as her lips slowly curved into a smile. "A shop dedicated to armor! Neat... usually it was a smithy shop which took care of both. But I guess it wont hurt to check it out!" she thought as she slipped a grin and grabbed the shop door whilst taking a deep breath. "Today will be a great day, full of great accomplishments and happiness!" and with that she pushed the door and heard the chime of a bell that signaled that she had entered the shop. Looking around, Mitoko decided to speak up. "H-Hello? A-Anyone here?" she softly spoke.

"What do you want kiddo?!" a gruff voice boomed in the background. The pinkette jumped slightly from being startled by the man as he walked to the front counter, followed by a lady named Hanna. "U-Um... N-Nothing sir! But... what are some durable starter armor packs?" she'd curiously ask. "Glad you asked deary! This store isn't really made to work that way... it's for the starters of this game! We make custom armor~" the warm and cheerful NPC woman noted. "That was my line!" Griswold scoffed... leaving a dumbfounded Mitoko who quietly stayed out of it as she had clasped her hands together nervously. "Quarreling NPC's eh? I guess SAO makes loudmouths too," she'd chuckle mentally.

"I see... Well then if I do order something, what are the set prices? I'm not that rich and all b-but... yeah," Mitoko nervously laughed as she'd scratch the back of her head. Griswold shook his head. "There is no COL cost." "R-Really?!" Yeah." "GREAT!" "But you get the mats." "O-Oh okay..." Mitoko had been glad that she walked into this store so she could obtain easy gear... or at least she thought that obtaining it was easy. "Got it! So, what are the requirements for light metal armor? At the moment that's all I'm interested in... really. Is it a dangerous adventure or something of that manner?" the pinkette blinked with a soft smile on her face.

The man shook his head and replied with that gruff and loud voice. "Kid it depends on your level of stupidity. But here's what I'll need from ya. In the far end corner of Floor 1, you will find a small cave filled with a million skeleton warriors. Slay enough of them and harvest the <> they drop. Get those materials and run your hiney back here. Got it kiddo?!" Griswold snapped at the frail pinkette. "Y-Y-Yes s-sir! Y-You can count on me! I don't know if I'll make it out al-" "Stop talking like a lame-o!" Mitoko flinched and nodded with a shy smile while hearing Hanna speak. "Good luck deary! I'm sure you'll be just fine~!" Mitoko giggled and replied back. "D-Don't worry ma'am! I believe I am capable of this anyways..." she muttered under her breath while turning on her heels swiftly and walking out of the shop. "I'm getting a lot stronger! I should follow this pre-planned routine now... K-Kaito don't worry I'll get us out of here! Even if you are a stupid player killer, I'll never betray you."

Mitoko hummed the song "Ai Kotoba" while glancing at Roro who was lazily rested against her neck and soaking up the sunlight contently. "Okay Roro... let's go to Floor One now. You can be lazy while I do most of the work!" she'd sarcastically exclaim while scrolling through her inventories list and double tapping on the image of a teleportation crystal. Now that it had been clutched tightly in her hands, she quietly spoke the key trigger words. "Teleport: Floor One. The Town Of Beginning's." she prompted softly, closing her eyes as she crushed the crystal against the ground and watch as the area around her turned into nothing but pitch white. But when she had opened her eyes she found herself standing by the teleport gates of the starting city. Finding herself sandwiched between a crowd, she would squeak and panic while shoving past them and quickly moving to a corner. "G-Get away from me!" she'd holler with an uneasy expression, getting laughs from some players. "S-So many people everywhere... I wish I-I-" the pinkette hugged Roro and sighed while trudging on.

"It sure does feel like a million years went by. So much had changed since that certain announcement. Heck I don't like where I am currently. I want to get out of this hell hole. There's no escape even if you tried to find a way out of it. Suicide killed about one tenth of this world I think... and there are much less players left here." Mitoko sighed and kicked a rock out of her path while thinking deep in thoughts. "Kayaba Akihiko... what is your true goal? What is the reason behind this death game? Why would you put ten thousand innocent players in jeopardy? It most certainly won't get you any adoration. I just don't get it at all!" Mitoko thought as she clenched her fists and stepped out of the safe zone, glancing at the green grass with a sigh. "I'll be one of those that won't disappear that easily. Because that's what I have my mind set on."

Mitoko would spot <>'s about the area and sighed, ignoring them as she walked on. When they noticed her and followed after, she'd take off speedy quick like a bullet. It had gotten tiring when she kept on walking and walking and... walking. She had checked her map frequently, then smiled in excitement as she had finally neared closer to the cave that Griswold-san had mentioned earlier. "We're nearing closer... You see that Roro?" the pinkette giggled whilst showing the tracking map to her little familiar, an excited expression on her face. And soon enough... a cave had come into view. "Th-that should be what the man was talking about."

Mitoko found a small passageway to the side and tilted her head curiously, trying to push back her childish fear of the dark as well. "I'm taking it. And according to my data, there are some creatures that lurk ahead." she walked down the small passageway and cringed at the sounds of a monster. And before she knew it, she had seen what looked like the monster Griswold described. Swiftly Mitoko unsheathed her rapier, charging at the monster and dodging it's attempt to slash her neck. She had blocked it's second attack with her sword and stabbed through it's stomach, repeating in a pattern until it's health neared low. A smirk formed on her face. "Good."

>>PLAYER<<

» Mitoko- 15/15

>>ENEMY<<

» Skeleton Warrior1- 3/8

Mitoko's eyes widened as she saw the skeleton make a strange noise, calling out another one of it's kind to help fight. "Well dang Kayaba. You give monsters the smarts too!" she scoffed while moving behind the first skeleton and kicking it down, not wasting another moment in advancing towards the second skeleton. She swung her rapier at it, making it shake and lose focus. "Try some of this!" Mitoko shouted while thrusting her sword into it and moving backwards. Glancing at their health gauges, she nodded in satisfaction. "So far I'm doing good."

>>PLAYER<<

» Mitoko- 15/15

>>ENEMY<<

» Skeleton Warrior1- 3/8

» Skeleton Warrior2- 3/8

Mitoko prepared to block attacks as the skeleton mobs moved towards her. The first one swung it's sword at her, and she would duck and move farther away from it. Then the second mob did the same as the first one, but she blocked it's attack with her own rapier made solely for stabbing. It shocked her that something so fragile looking could block a curved sword's swing. "Hmm..." she thought while moving backwards to a safer distance, preparing herself to hopefully attack these foes down. "After these two I'll need two more drops! If these ones will even drop any loot."

>>PLAYER<<

» Mitoko- 15/15

>>ENEMY<<

» Skeleton Warrior1- 3/8

» Skeleton Warrior2- 3/8

Mitoko glanced at the first skeleton warrior and moved at it impatiently, excited about beating these foes down and collecting her materials. The skeleton dodged her attacks and tried hacking her down with the curved sword. She blocked the attack and managed to knock it's sword out of it's grasp, and when it focused on retrieving the curved blade, she dashed towards it and stabbed it a few times, sighing in relief as it shattered into many crystal fragments. "One down. Four more to go."

>>PLAYER<<

» Mitoko- 15/15

>>ENEMY<<

» Skeleton Warrior1- 0/8 - +1 MATERIAL FOR GRISWOLD

» Skeleton Warrior2- 3/8

Mitoko watched as there was only one skeleton warrior remaining. It frowned as it whistled, calling over another one of it's allies. "U-Uh oh..." she muttered while clutching her dress anxiously, trying to keep herself pieced together to prevent her from aborting the quest. The skeleton that had just popped up moved towards her in a queer fashion, swinging the curved sword at her. "I-I wanna go home! I-I don't like this a-anymore. I-It's not fun at all!" she thought with a worried expression, squeaking as she had jabbed it in the side and blocked it from hitting her. Pulling her rapier out, she'd sigh in relief as it's health had depleted drastically. "Thank heavens!" she exclaimed while moving to a safer distance and getting back into stance.

>>PLAYER<<

» Mitoko- 15/15

>>ENEMY<<

» Skeleton Warrior2- 3/8

» Skeleton Warrior3- 3/8

Mitoko watched as the two skeletons would attempt to attack her all at once, one on the left and one on the right side of her. She gulped nervously and gripped her rapier, swinging it around to get used to the quick pace, knowing she'd have to think faster now that things heated up. The first one causing all the mischief had been her target, her eyes locked onto it. When it got closer, she went ahead and quickly pierced it, grinning as she twisted the sword around till it crystallized into many fragments upon its death.

>>PLAYER<<

» Mitoko- 15/15

>>ENEMY<<

» Skeleton Warrior2- 0/8 - + 1 MATERIAL FOR GRISWOLD

» Skeleton Warrior3- 3/8

Mitoko watched as there had been one left remaining, however there was one more mob after this one to beat. Or maybe if she felt like it, she could collect extra materials for later use in her soon to be decorated shop. She hadn't put it up YET, but she mastered the art of sewing at the slightest.

The monster swung at her with it's abnormally strong bones, causing the pink haired girl to use her sword and block the attack made towards her. She tried to stab it back, but failed in doing so as it evaded the attack. It soon began to flee mysteriously, but Mitoko held it back and tried to finish it off before it could disappear. "Come on Mitoko! Just one good swing is all you need!"

>>PLAYER<<

» Mitoko- 15/15

>>ENEMY<<

» Skeleton Warrior2- 0/8 - + 1 MATERIAL FOR GRISWOLD

» Skeleton Warrior3- 3/8