[PP-F4] Guild Initiation (Cindelika)

The fourth floor city was peaceful during the day time, not many players walking around, a few NPC's having a nice conversation on a bench nearby. There was a new note in my inventory from Heathcliff telling me to help our newest recruit to get settled into the guilds life. A uniform sat on my lap, red and white in color, and there were three options of bottoms, a dress, a skirt, or pants. I waited for our new recruit when a message popped into my inbox. Dmitri was telling me about another rare materials drop from the all famous Star Steel. From then on i knew how we would get her into the guild life.

I wonder where she is at...she needs this entire uniform...i have all the garb she needs (Shirt and Legwear) i spoke out loud to no one, whilst i waited for her.

Cindelika walked around the town square, completely bored and waiting for a reply from the commander <> for the response to her guild request. But she was to find someone to test her abillites out... She looked for the guild colors and noticed a player. High HP check. Guild uniform check. Extra uniform check. Guild symbol check. It was the one.

But she had to think of a good introduction, but how?? She walked up to him, and then said, "Is that my uniform? Don't look very athletic!" she laughed happily. "Are you Ryu, the one I was sent to find? If so, I'm Cindelika... If not, I'm gone without a trace. she laughed again.

I stood up and looked her over. Is this really who Heathcliff wanted in the guild? It was not my decision so i guess ultimately it was his decision.

I guess you are Cindelika...welcome i said still trying to look her over. I guess Heathcliff has a perverted side too

I was clearly joking but i was hoping she didnt take offence to it.

Ok so i have three uniforms here...take your pick...Pants...a Battle Skirt, or a Dress (about ankle length) i spoke placing the three uniforms on the on the bench in front of us

Cindelikaa looked at him when he said he had a perverted side to him."Seriously, I have to stay with someone like you? I know I shouldn't say this your way better than me, but that makes me sick! And yes, I'll take the skirt I guess. if only they had athletic shorts... "So, what are we doing?" she took the outfit, ran to change, came back, and asked the question again. "What now?"

(OOC: I clearly am not Heathcliff, lol therefore your post should be edited)

On the east corner of this map is a small cave that has a rare material drop...and im looking to collect as much of it as i can, if you can help me defeat whatever is protecting it inside, this will count as your initiation i spoke to her like an adult would speak to a child with high praise.

However if you fail...it could mean your life BUT, you are lucky and with an honorable samurai and will be defending you with my entire life i said confidently knowing she probably didnt care, nor would she...she just wants to be in the guild.

(Ooc: not stupid, your not heathcliff, was just saying how you called him perverted....)

Cindelika looked the player in the eye... He seemed to underestimate her for wat she was, didn't he? She started to think of what this guy was saying... Was he trying to say he was the samurai bout to protect Cindelika or what? She thought and thought constantly on and on.

She eventually looked up and said, "Who is this samurai?" completely desentigrating his thoughts of her not bothering what it was. "by the way, I look forward to being g gudmates with you. It will be enjoyable! I understand you have doubts about me......." she stopped when what she was doing and just looked face down at the bench. She soon began to sob. "Why must I be so weak!" she yelled loud so loudly. "I have only met one player in Sword Art online that was just a bit weaker than me.... " She stopped crying then stood up. Looking at him, she apoligiezed. "I am sorry, I've done this to Every single player I've met in this game pretty much..... Even to that weaker player... *sniffle*

(OOC: I never said anything in my post about my character being the pervert)

I was sure what to do about her crying. I was not used to seeing a girl cry, and when my sister cried i was never around to figure it all out. I placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and tried to calm her down.

You realize....this game isnt about how high leveled you are as a character, but how strong you are as a person....my level...means nothing to me other than i can stand a few more hits than the others....in all honest....im probably one of the weakest people here because of all the things back home i said with a very sad tone in my voice

I dont have any friends....maybe one or two but i havent seen them since the game began really...and ive been alone about 90% of this game....no one truly understands but, you arent weak because you are such a low level....you can only be classified as weak if you have a poor heart...and poor judgement i continued my speech to calm her down.

Please...stop the waterworks and we will do whatever it takes to keep you from dying...it wont happen in the blink of an eye because i, as your guild recruiter, wil not let you die, or be alone...ill fight to defend you till my very last breath....if only you will listen me and when i say to get out of somewhere....you need to leave immediately...as some would stay...you best listen i stopped talking and watched her face hoping for a change in it.

Cindelika rubbed her eyes. "uh..okay!" Cindelika opened her inventory, putting on her jac---!!! Wait, could she? She went ahead and pulled out her spear but then asked Ryu a question. "umm. Can I wear a red jacket over my guild clothes or am I not allowed to?" She loomed around and saw the happiness in players, the excitement, the sorrow, and the power...... All great emotions.

"And by the way, stop being alone! I will go with out anywhere, but just stop going alone... That also reminds me, who are the other payers in our guilds?

Its red....wear it, the guild colors are red and white...clearly you could wear it with no issues that i am seeing. i spoke monotonically now.

Going out alone is the least of my worries i continued monotonically Even so that will not stop me from doing it, because friends are only good for backstabbing and heart breaking

As to our other guild members...it is I...Rosalia, a girl ive known since the beginning of the game, and May as of right now....she is also someone i know and has become somewhat important to my existence. I spoke with no sense of emotions at all.

I turned away from her and began to walk towards the eastern exit of the city.

We best get moving, or else some one might beat us to the material drop...and this nly happens once every few months i explained also monotonically

As they waled, Cindelika began to wonder what kind of material this is to be so precious to him.....Hey," she asks, "what material are we trying to receive? If you allow me to ask. It seems rather important to you, if not you, someone you know, I just feel it....." Cindelika looked at him and then at the ground like she always did. "And what kind of monster is this?" she always had so many questions.....

There is a rare metal that falls from the sky every few months or so known as <>, and i like using it for crafting materials as well as metal itself. My armor, gauntlets and katana are all made from it, and i plan on using the set that i get in a bunch of other items i intend to make i explained monotonically

As for what we are up against....well its more or less a golem made of the materials that we are working so hard to collect...upon his death he drops a ton of the metal and hopefully ill get plenty of them to use i explained the boss and its rating on the rarity level. Being a rare creature that only comes around once every few months, you had to snag up the opportunity whilst it existed.

The rest of the walk was kinda silent, she would ask questions and i would either ignore them or would answer them to a minimal extent. I wasnt trying to be rude, but something in my mind had snapped and made me feel that there was no reason to add unneeded emotions into my speech. Upon the arrival of the location, i looked into the caves entrance knowing there was nothing inside that could stand up to my power now compared to the rest of my fought enemies.

I spun around on my heels and stuck my sword into the remaining wolf. It disappeared into thin air as my signature grin marked my face. I sheathed my sword and smoothed down my uniform, my guild uniform. I was wearing a long sleeve white short with a red cross marking it, a nod to the colors too. The skirt I had on didn't suit me at all; it was pleated with precision with a tiny white pin stripe lining it. My boots were normal white ones and the cloak I had on was red. To me I looked ridiculous but I didn't really have a say in it. Besides, the hole outfit clashed with my hair.

In the distance I was two players waking side by side, one was wearing read and white just like me.

You are not to engage any of the lower ranked creatures, just because it is cold and you think you can warm up by fighting, we are here for one thing and one thing alone. Depending on how many we get, you may get some of the materials...what you would use them for i have no idea but you might get some based upon ho many we actually receive. i replied to her still monotonically.

In the distance there was a player killing the Dire Wolves and the Freezy Boars, but that was of no concern to me until i noticed the red and white colors, and the Purple hair

May? What are you doing out here, its not safe!? i asked her suddenly filled with emotion of worry

Cindelika saw the girl with a giant stack of HP compared to her. And then she heard hi.tell her it wasn't safe...... "What!" she said out of instinct. "I fits not safe for er , its most DEFINANTLY not safe for me!" but she new Ryu wouldn't care ad would ignore her............ She then looked towards the girl that Ryu ad called May. "And who might you be?" but then she realized she sounded like a pissed off little b****.... " Sorry if that came out in a rude way, I'm Cindelika, trying to join the knights of the blood oath. "

I'm totally safe here, especially now that your here Ryu.I stepped close to Ryu and hugged him tight before speaking to the girl beside him. Hello, Cindelika. I'm Mayonaka and I'm part of the Knights of Blood like this guy here. I say, playfully poking Ryu in the arm with a grin. The girl seemed to be some what surprised by Ryu's concern for me, his girlfriend.

Cindelika....its not that im not concerned for you, by joining the guild it makes me responsible for you people who entered after me, and the only reason i seem overly protective of this on here, is because well... I said walking behind May and wrapped my arms around her waist in a cuddleish like hug.

Well she will soon be my wife and i cant risk her doing anything stupid that might get her killed i said looking down at May and speaking a little more harshly at the last part.

So May what brings you all the way out here in the snow...because you dont have a jacket on i said opening my inventory and pulling out a jacket with the KoB insignia and colors ib it wrapping it over her shoulders

Cindelika exited the chat and sat down on the snow, beginning to feel lonely again. She three some more snowballs at the ground, but then saw a frozen lake.... So she ran over there and did a bellyflop onto the ice, honestly very excited. Until she saw the monsters who owned the lake ......they all began to see her and began to ran after her. "Help!"" she screamed but when she made it back and turned around, Cindelika saw no more beasts and then turned to hopefully not see them (her guild mates ) staring at her and did a pretend chuckle. She felt stupid and weak again at that point.

I noticed the slight behavior change in the young girl, Cindelika. She left us, bored with our chat, to go onto the frozen lake. I returned my gaze to Ryu and smiled with bright red cheeks from the cold. Thank you, I really appreciate it. I said, putting the coat on even though I wasn't cold at all. I'm wearing the colors today. My lips curled into a grin, looking down at my attire today, it wasn't really something I wanted to wear exactly but I knew I needed to wear them sooner or later. My eyes tore from Ryu and to Cindelika, who just shrieked really loud. Instantly, I ran to her on the lake when the monsters appeared, ready to rip them to shreds. Cindelika ran from them, cowardly, which made her seem even smaller. I smiled and motioned for her to get on my back, I wanted to see her smile now for some odd reason.

I repeated slapped myself in the face with my palm. This was the dumbest idea i had ever had but i was going to have to put up with it. I saw the scene play out in front of me and as i turned my head to the cave, i heard the loud roar of a monster from inside the cave walls. We were a god 50 meters from the cave but this Golem was not the nicest thing in the world. I ignored the two and figured id have to do this alone, i started walking towards the sounds knoinw this was going to be easy as pie.