[PP-F4] Guild Initiation (Cindelika)

I glanced behind me as Cindelika hopped off my back suddenly. She began to run away from me fast. Was it something I said? I thought as I noticed Ryu was gone too, not good. My mind raced of possibilities until it became clear to me that he must have gone into the cave, that's why Cindelika left so abruptly. I ran as hard as I could after her, hoping to catch up to Ryu too.

The cave itself was untouched by the ice, seeing that the cave was created by an asteroid in the game. Inside the cave everything was crystallized and nothing was inside except for the legendary materials known as Star Steel. Around every corner there was a deposit for the metal but after so long into the cave there could be found a Golem waiting to be fought. I looked to this golem and readied my weapon knowing that they were far behind me. Once they caught up they would join me. I decided to wait on everyone and let the next person take the next strike. I was afraid to start a fight without my guild mates.

Ryu 57/57

May 29/29

Cindelike 15/15

Golem 50/50

(OOC: Since neither player has posted in the elapsed time i am skipping them, and i may just skip them till the end of the post and forget it happened)

They were showing up, i didnt care. I looked to the golem and took a deep breath knowing this was going to be a toguther fight than usual but i knew i could beat it.

Alright Ryu...just dont...dont screw it up. i said before turning the corner to look at the golems eyes.

Roll 9, 7 damage plus 1 bleed for 2 turns

I drew my blade knowing this fight just got heavier. I charged in shield first knowing that i could block a fist before striking the golem. Evidently that wasnt required as i slashed the Golems leg and slid between them. I growled in pain and turned around to me making an even louder growling noise in my face.

Ryu 57/57

Golem 43/50 (-1 Bleed, 2 turns)

[OOC- Sorry for not posting.]

I ran right past Cindelika, not bothering to ask if she was alright. The golem that was looming over Ryu seemed to be hurt from his attack. With a determined face I jumped forward without my usual battle smirk and stabbed into the monster with a rage I didn't know I had. My sword sunk into it, not dealing very much damage but it still felt good. Knowing that she was behind me, I took this as a chance to observe how Cindelika fought. Cindelika, switch with me. I spoke after pulling my blade out of the golem, leaping behind Cindelika. I intended to watch how she handled the situation at hand.

Mayonaka 29/29

Cindelika 15/15

Ryu 57/57

Golem 42/50 (-1 Bleed, 2 turns)

{BD 6+2=8 -1 damage}