{PP-F3} Family reunion on the 3th note. (Again.)

You know you're having a good day when a pie is shoved into your brother's face.

Well, let me rewind to this morning.

Best. Idea. Ever.

I wrote a message to Night stating what I wanted to do.

Oh! P.S. Which floor?

Sending it, I ran into the other room and grabbed my coat, almost tripping over Cleo on the way.

She looked at me, annoyed.

Sorry! My fault!

She shook her head and laid back down.

Now? Waiting.

Drats.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Receiving a message from someone, I opened it to find that it was from Aoife. She stated what she was wanting to do and also asked which floor to meet her at. I sent her a message stating that I was in the 5th floor right now, but its way to hot and uncomfortable to be in and the 4th floor isn't any better. Then the 3rd floor came into mind.

Would 3rd Floor be good enough?

3rd floor?

Awesome!

Meet you there!

Sent.

Cleo! Come on! We have to go!

She bounded over as I opened the door and we stepped into the cold, crisp morning air.

After I closed and locked the door, we tore down the street to the teleporter.

As we ran up to the circle in the plaza that served as the teleporter, I noticed a black-clad guy by the teleporter.

Seriously?! What is up with these guys stealing my style?!

I slowed down, trying to be quiet so I could sneak past him, but someone just had to give us away by yawning. Very, very, loudly.

I mentally face palmed and looked at the guy to see if he'd noticed us.

He did.

Ooooof course.

Tugging on my attire seeing that I just got it made it felt a little tight. I thought to myself, maybe I just gotta break it in. He said calmly while hearing something yawn even louder than me I turned toward them with my eyebrow raise as my eyes widened a bit. The girl standing before me looked like my little sister, thinking to myself I knew that there was no way this girl was my sister. Looking at her attire it was similar to mine, I mean the color that is and the style. Rubbing the back of my neck gently I gave the girl a smile "Uh.... Hey there. Do I know you because you look quite familiar. " he shrugged a bit as he started to pant.

"Well if you don't know then we probably just met somewhere on the first floors boss battles. Just a little theory of mine." he shrugged a bit as he knew she looked exactly like my mom. It was weird and difficult to approach look at her. She softly starting speaking and stated her name, it was Aoife, my eyes widened and I started to stumble back a little falling to the ground. Placing my hands on my knees clenching them "No mistake...n-now. Your my sister alright....I've been looking for you forever. I hear brother always talking about you and it wasn't fair. It made me wanna neglect him." he continued talking on and on with an emotionally tone before saying "Im your second brother, Zauis..... " he looked up at her with a gloomy smile.

Zauis noticed her reaction as he she told me she was sorry and that she couldn't remember the outside world. First thing that cane to my head is what mom was going to think. Things just seem to get worse in this game. She sat down by me and called me Zuzukins. I kinda expected that since she's always called me that but it was weird seeing how she remembered such a nickname. "Zuzukins? You still remember calling me that? That kinda makes me happy." he stood up while helping her up as he stuck his hands in his pocket "We should meet up with our big brother, huh?" he said calmly.

Teleporting to the third floor as we make it their I look around not seeing our big brother in fight a I stretch the back of my head "Where is big brother? Are we suppose to be meeting him on the third floor or something?" he asked curiously while his mouth watered at the look of the Diner thinking about his favorite bread and cream meal.

Zauis interrupting his sisters comment he grabbed her by her arm dragging her into the Diner with him as they sat in the booth section a waitress began taking our orders as I asked for my favorite bread and cream. "I'll take bread and cream please." Zauis said while paying her the money waiting on his sister to order if she was hungry.

He suddenly found a knife at his throat.

I'm not acting like some self-centered, little, bounced up ass hat. Dammit. Shiz-nit. Unlike you, you friggin', damn, wench. Oh my bouncing dog of the frozen hell where pigs fly! You need to knock it the bounce off. You are treading on Death's feet. So, I suggest you not do that a-bouncing-gain. Got it?

A huge smirk appeared on his face as he pushed her hand away ignoring the knife "Death's feet, eh? I think your the one walking on death's feet. I've been nice to you this whole time but you act like a...." cutting himself off the waitress brings their food while walking away. Deciding to get rid of this stupid look of mine I unequipped my jacket and underneath was my tan zipped up jacket that with black skinny jeans. Looking at my sister I began eating my food.

OOC This is my character: anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0031.jpg lol

"Thats good to hear. I don't really mean to pick on you but sometimes you through insults my way first. It kinda gets to me, no matter how much I love you I still got feelings to sis." he sigh while he sipped on his tea once more while placing the cup down grabbing the bread and cream eating it. "Thanks for not hating me though...." he smiled at her.