{PP-F3} Family reunion on the 3th note. (Again.)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was running like hell as I had a flock of monsters chasing after me.

"I know I said that I loved this world, but this is too much love!" I shouted at the monsters as I continued to run. I know it was pointless because they're just programs but it still made it funny kind of. This is the 3rd floor which I had to get here by foot because I didn't want to deal with the guards there. Finally, i reached the town where we were supposed to meet at. The monster slammed face first into the invisible barrier. I stopped and turned around at the poor monsters as they turned back and headed off.

"Better luck next time!" I shouted at them and laughed a little. Then I looked around searching my favorite two birds.

Zauis sighs as he sees his nii-san as his sister goes crazy jumping over her on familiar I gave Cleo a fake smile "So he arrived....Hmph" Zauis stood up and left outta the Diner without them really knowing. Headed toward the exit of the town I left to go visit my favorite spot to relax at, it was a grassland area with a huge tree. Making it there I climb the tree and laid upon one of the highest branches while putting my arms behind my head yawning a bit "Hmm....."

Relaxing in his tree laid back looking at the leaves fall from the wind it blew do hard it brung tears to my eyes as I close them. "That wind is ridiculous...." he said calmly while opening his eyes looking over at the small like nearby the tree as he smiled softly "Nature and this place is just wonderful!! Heh probably the only thing that can make me happy." he sighs while giving a little shrug.

Zauis almost falling asleep in the tree he rolls outta it landing on his feet while dusting himself off while walking toward the lake to the right as he grabbed a pebble and tossed it in the water making it skip a bit he smiled as the ripples got wider and wider. "Man, sometimes I just love it here while other times I just hate it..."

I shook my head as I placed my hand on hers and looked straight into her eyes.

"Trust me Aoife-chan, I wouldn't become Orange if I were you. Yeah I'm a PKKer, but it doesn't mean that I enjoy it either. In act, its getting to the point to where I don't want to kill again unless its a monster, but even then I doubt I could get the urge to swing my sword. Call me a coward, but I'm getting tired of killing our own people, the very same ones we're trying to protect..." I looked down as I could feel my eyes getting teary, trying to hide it from her.

"I know, but still... maybe there was a better way on handling things back then, but right now I'm going to do everything I can to protect you, Zauis, and everyone else." I vowed with meaning as I shook my head to change myself into my usual cheerful self.

"Anyways, how have you been so far? Fun and exciting I hope!" I said with a cheerful smile.

I smirked as it had been bugging me as well. Zauis knows it too, for we both were told the truth.

Yes, it is true that our Dad died. It was an car accident really, but it was too sudden and we barely had time to tell it. Mom seemed to never got the time to come and explain. I said as my brow raised as the waitress brought my food and drink which looked really good. I took a sip of my tea as I glanced at Aoife.

Zauis left from his favorite area headed back to the Diner to see if they were still there. "Im sure they've had enough time to chat and what not....." he said while yawning a bit. Making it into town I walk into the Diner looking at them as it looks like they had sad looks in their face I sat beside my little sister while facing my big brother. "Hey!!! Your drunk my tea bit brother....you owe me. Hahah" he said while trying to liven the mood.