{PP-F3} Family reunion on the 3th note. (Again.)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nice try but mine wasn't at the half way mark. I had barely sipped on it. Hahah" he said while grabbing his tea sipping on it happily while looking around shyly. He thought to himself, man this is the first time we've all been together in one spot in sword art online. It's rather uncomfortable actually. Zauis grabbed his bread filled with cream biting it hoping one if them would start a conversation up.

I finished the measly meal quickly after that.

So, do you guys have-

A pie in the face interrupted me.

My eyes widened.

I turned to the kid behind me.

You may want to run.

He scampered out of the café and down the street, out of sight.

I turned back to the boys.

Then promptly had a laughing fit aimed at Zauis.

The kid smashing pie in my face and running outta the Diner I quickly stood up and clenched my teeth as I turned toward Aoi to see her laughing I sit back down giving my brother a smirk as I grab Aoi pulling her in for a hug but instead smashing my face into hers gently rubbing our faces together getting pie on her as I licked some off her cheek "Yummm..... apple pie is soooo good." he said teasingly while chuckling.

"Dont judge your little brother! I can't help my sister complex!!! Sheesh" he said in a joking manner but was rather serious. Zauis grabbed a couple of napkin's and cleaned his sisters face off before cleaning his on. After he finished he sipped on his tea wondering if they missed our home. I know I sure did and I thought about mom everyday so far. Hope they have to. It's rather sad that mom's alone. Zauis shrugged.

I choked on my drink laughing my head off. In fact i buried my face into my pirate hat to hide my face. During my outburst of laughter, i handed Aoife a clean napkin that i haven't used yet but oh well.

This is so unexpected, but i guess that's why its so funny! I thought sarcastic as my eyes start to get rather watery from laughing so much.

• 3 weeks later...

Aoi sighed heavily as she slide her armoured form through another shoal of NPC's moving around the level three town and passed a couple of fairly obvious players chatting calmly as they walked enjoying the safe zone, it was hard for Aoi to imagine being that calm not when their locked in this sadistic death game. But even the young blue haired girl had to admit that the shock and fear was wearing off for her as well as she got more and more used to this new world that they were now calling their home, it should have been easier for Aoi because she'd always hated the real world before she'd logged into SAO with the only even remotely bright spot being her siblings but it wasn't. She missed her siblings, her room, her friends, hells she even missed her damn parents and if they didn't say volumes she didn't know what would, and she was sick and tired watching people like her get hurt or even killed in this sick game.

The young blue haired player shook her head driving out those thoughts and locking them away in the back of her mind, she couldn't do anything about them and it had already become very obvious that brooding about it was a quick way of getting nothing done fast and if there was one thing Aokomi hated with a passion that was doing nothing. Out of reflex she stretched her arm our and yawned knowing that her body wasn't actually feeling soreness, exhaustion, or hunger but her brain still insisted that that was what she should be feeling, after the long fight to get up here. Aoi was still fairly low level because she's chosen to remain on level one to help other newer players learn the ropes of the game and to protect them if they ran into trouble, so unlike others who'd followed the frontlines as they went inexorably upward, her level had remained low and almost fixed do to lack of good grinding. So it had been touch and go on the way up to meet her brother Asen on level three, there had been a couple tough fights with mobs and she'd had to through herself into a couple of nasty fights to save low level players who'd gotten in over their heads. She'd been banged up pretty bad by the end of it all and had used up all her healing crystals, which had made it a huge relief when she finally arrived in town to get another one to top off her health. Her armour, shield, and sword were also in bad shape and she wanted to get them to a blacksmith pretty soon especially considering that she'd been lucking with the loot drops and now had a pretty full coin purse. A wicked grin spread over her face, "Look out brothers mine, I'm going shopping and I think I'm going to need a couple of male pack mules to help me."

With that thought in mind she found the cafe that Asen had mentioned in his message and accessed it, smiling as she took in the rather pleasant surroundings before slowly walking in and scanning the room for one or both of her brothers even as she signaled the NPC waitress for a drink. Aoi stopped dead in her tracks as she saw the form sitting in the boot with her brother despite the differences in their hair which looked very different from Aoi's short spikey masculinely cut dark blue dyed hair their faces and builds where almost identical. Her brain tried to work desperately but seemed to lock up each time until finally she managed to croak out, "Aoife.."

Zauis sighs. I noticed my little sister acting as if she saw a goddess. I mean she actually threw her hand up and yelled out in an excitedly tone. Ignoring it to the best of my abilities I slowly reached for my tea and my eyes widened. Wait, did she say Aoi? Huh? Giving off a confused look I sipped on my tea turning to the person my little sister had acknowledged. "Uh? Hmm...Tch" I looked away and shrugged at who it was.

• 4 weeks later...

Aoi smiled happily at her almost identical sister and raised her own hand waving back to her three siblings as she yell back with equal enthusiasm and equal disregard for the NPC's and Players they where sharing the bar with at the moment, "Heya Aoife, Asen, Zuzu. Its me all right, I got your message and came right away." The young blue haired warrior woman smiled at her siblings as her normally calm and aristocratically aloof face broke into a wide powerful smile and her eyes teared up just a little, deep down Aoi knew she should be scared to death that her siblings where stuck in this death game with her. Instead at this moment she just felt like she wanted to cry in relief knowing that there was someone in here with her that she knew and could turn to that she wasn't trapped in a world that was trying to kill her with only strangers as company, the worry and there would be a lot of it would come later.

The young armour clad woman felt her smile growing as she walked toward the booth her siblings where sitting at and she had to blink several times as her eyes tried to tear up against her will, damnit why did the makers of this game have to be so bloody thorough with the details, she didn't need to break down into a sobbing fit in front of the three. Finally she blinked back the tears and took a long breath to center herself before taking the final steps toward the group giving her almost identical sister and tight passionate hug that lasted for several minutes before she slide into her seat and quickly brought up her inventory. With a few quick flicks of her hand she removed her armour and bound it with a macro so she could quickly reequip it, the armour didn't really bother her at all thanks to the game but still it could be annoying when in social situations so instead she let it disappear and be replaced by a simple dark purple tunic and breeches along with boots and a silver belt, all of which was purely cosmetic and worse that tits on a bull in a fight. "Sorry that I'm so late, I came as soon as I got your message guys but I got caught up in helping some other low level characters deal with mobs along the way. By the Gods, its good to see you all."

• 2 weeks later...

Smiling at Aoi as it is the first time I've seen her since the game started and seeing both Aoife and her all excited actually warmed the atmosphere up a bit. I actually liked the air now, for it felt a ton lighter than it did a couple minutes ago. "Its good to see you as well Aoi, although I do have to admit that I'm rather surprised thatyou're even in this world. Nevertheless, its a pleasure that all four of us are together." I said with a grin on my face now. Looking at my younger brother with the same cheerful look.

"Don't you think so as well? No need to be shy now." I teased him playfully while trying to get him to loosen up too. "You're going to have an ulcer if you keep that frown on your face." I teased again.